Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

How Many Of You Did This During Exams Period? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Many Of You Did This During Exams Period? (33103 Views)

‘shameless’ Slay Queen Shows Off How She Defeated Her Lecturers During Exams / Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). / This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Did This During Exams Period? by flylykace: 11:27am On Sep 30, 2015
I didn't do it I always try my best though I was not that good in my secondry days but today I bless God
Re: How Many Of You Did This During Exams Period? by Rixy007(m): 11:54am On Sep 30, 2015
For ui if u carry chip enter exam hall... Guy u r minded.. U get mind
Re: How Many Of You Did This During Exams Period? by kciefe(m): 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
This one na soft reminder na.....He join for the exam mata that year...Lolz
Re: How Many Of You Did This During Exams Period? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
Kenzico:
Honestly, I did it cha....ABSU was tough on my neck n I had to do to beat d mark
Did you say ABSU of all schools was tough on your neck? Then you must be a non_academic student. ABSU whose exams are objectives all through, ABSU that you pass with your body or your money. Maybe there's another school called ABSU and not the Abia State University Uturu that I know of.
Re: How Many Of You Did This During Exams Period? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
megrimor:
Did you say ABSU of all schools was tough on your neck? Then you must be a non_academic student. ABSU whose exams are objectives all through, ABSU that you pass with your body or your money. Maybe there's another school called ABSU and not the Abia State University Uturu that I know of.

Lol..I heard about the objectives sh!t when I was in third year in school but I never believed it.
Re: How Many Of You Did This During Exams Period? by Norajones(f): 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
Kenzico:
Honestly, I did it cha....ABSU was tough on my neck n I had to do to beat d mark
my brother,ABSU tough die. Can't wait to finish
Re: How Many Of You Did This During Exams Period? by Norajones(f): 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
megrimor:
believe it or not. ABSU is very tough and stressful. I'm in my 300lvl now n neva sorted 1 course. We av d money to sort but u cnt sort. Lecturers dnt mind failing u ova n ova again. N as for sex. Payin wit ur body. Dem no send u. Mind u. D only obj questions are for GST's(general studies). Which is in all oda schl's. 100 obj questions for 45mins,den oda main course both borrowed ones are wicked theory all through. Try Absu,its stressful,tough, and most of all expensive. Do ur research very well next tym b4 u conclude.
Re: How Many Of You Did This During Exams Period? by danduj(m): 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
Sijo01:

OK, thank you. What level are you?
goin to 300L
Re: How Many Of You Did This During Exams Period? by Sijo01(f): 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
danduj:
goin to 300L

Nice one. All the best. Put eye for book well well o and use your chukuli with care. #WasInThatLevel10YearsAgo#
Re: How Many Of You Did This During Exams Period? by danduj(m): 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
Sijo01:

Nice one. All the best. Put eye for book well well o and use your chukuli with care. #WasInThatLevel10YearsAgo#
wow 10yrs??no comment grin
Re: How Many Of You Did This During Exams Period? by danduj(m): 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
Sijo01:

Re: How Many Of You Did This During Exams Period? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
Auchi polytechnic SPAT admission form is out for enquiries and purchase contact Dr jerry momoh on 07037749945.hurry now .
Re: How Many Of You Did This During Exams Period? by Sijo01(f): 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
danduj:
wow 10yrs??no comment grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Did This During Exams Period? by Ultimate001: 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
KingJB:
Lol...days in unilorin...

Every note must be rewritten
Every handout must be underlined
Every list must get acronym

Thank God it's over..
To God be the glory...
thank God for you! Class '15?

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Did This During Exams Period? by Kenzico(m): 10:12am On Oct 01, 2015
megrimor:
That was then! No more MCQs but theory questions
Re: How Many Of You Did This During Exams Period? by Aliyullahi(m): 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
remi4ever:
Yeah! I trust you, all the Aliyu's I know are Intelligent..
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Did This During Exams Period? by Adebisi95(m): 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
That is the best way to outrightly assimilate what you've read.Most 85% students engage in this manner of reading and outstanding,but only few students don't do it. There are gifted students who don't even go back to take their book and revise it let alone jotting down points. Variably, every students has his/her distinct ability to read and apprehend.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Did This During Exams Period? by Aliyullahi(m): 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ultimate001:
thank God for you! Class '15?
We Rep the BETTER BY FAR Institution
Re: How Many Of You Did This During Exams Period? by remi4ever(m): 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
Aliyullahi:
Thanks man
Anytime bro...
Re: How Many Of You Did This During Exams Period? by Ultimate001: 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
Aliyullahi:
We Rep the BETTER BY FAR Institution
yeah yeah!
It wasn't so easy but GLORY TO GOD!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) / My Daughter's Teacher Asked Them To Write "Who Is Evans?" / What Can He Study With This JAMB Score?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.