Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1088659 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Harvard13(m): 6:41am On May 19, 2017
Does anyone know of transport buses between sokoto and Warri?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nobsalis: 6:48am On May 19, 2017
pertruchi:
please,am a married lady going to camp. Will they allow me to leave the camp for a week and come back to join them cos I will be going for a conference outside the country for a week. Thnks

pm me for d process to take #Asap
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by chixjoe4all(m): 9:07am On May 19, 2017
If ur posted in bauchi and want to relocate after camp call or whatsapp 08068026976
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by GIGATT9(m): 10:05pm On May 19, 2017
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by chixjoe4all(m): 10:43pm On May 19, 2017
If ur posted in bauchi and want to redepoly after campin,,call or whatsapp 08068026976
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Oniye2: 10:40am On May 20, 2017
Can you defer your service to another batch or stream
after you had done your online registration and your callup letter it's out online
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ennygal: 1:42pm On May 20, 2017
I
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kevwemanuel: 7:41pm On May 20, 2017
[quote author=Oniye2 post=56701062]Can you defer your service to another batch or stream
after you had done your online registration and your callup letter it's out online[/quote Yes you can. Just ignore going to camp. You'll be automatically shortlisted for the next posting. When mobilization for the next posting starts, just go online and REVALIDATE your status.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dickson25(m): 6:00am On May 21, 2017
Pls i am a disabled PCMs . During the registration the person that registered me did not state that. I don't want to go to north but if eventually I'm posted to the North how do go about the redeployment to the state I want to serve.. i'm in Stream II
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 21, 2017
nobsalis:

pm me for d process to take #Asap
hey I have a question, I want to help my broh redeploy from Niger state to Lagos,how do I go about it ? please any tips ?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nobsalis: 6:16pm On May 21, 2017
LostCity:

hey I have a question, I want to help my broh redeploy from Niger state to Lagos,how do I go about it ? please any tips ?

pm me
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by bossman44: 11:56am On May 22, 2017
After induction can you still get to camp pls reply asap.. .i am been posted to sokoto can i get there on Thursday
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by GhettoG1(m): 12:10am On May 23, 2017
bossman44:
After induction can you still get to camp pls reply asap.. .i am been posted to sokoto can i get there on Thursday

You can't cos camp close 11:59pm on Wednesday, so any day after that then you probably gonna wait till another batch.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by zabson(m): 8:03am On May 23, 2017
nabilavivian:
Call up letter(original+photocopies)
Duly signed green card(original+photocopies)
School ID card(original+photocopies)
Statement of result or certificate(original+photocopies)
Medical certificate
Passport photographs(max15)
File,folder or clear bag to keep all these documents.
Congrats to the stream1 PCM and for stream2 PCM, just relax it will definitely come.

so there isn't need for Jamb Admission Letter
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by HashtagMoniker(m): 2:22pm On May 23, 2017
Harvard13:

I'm a UNN graduate. I never printed JAMB admission letter and I came in with 3rd list buy going to serve now. As far as your admission has no wayo and you do your clearance, UNN will send your name to JAMB.

There will always be announcement when the time comes.
Thanks a lot
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 23, 2017
nobsalis:

pm me

have done it since,perhaps if you have any other direct link to reach you,you drop it.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by heenriiy19(m): 4:41pm On May 23, 2017
For stream 2 join dis forum for more info https:///0bEFncm4z9pEsNvSwjZcrA
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tebag: 6:46pm On May 23, 2017
If you not happy in the state you were posted to....Holla @ me for sure redeployment to Amy state of your choice ...08060451589
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 8:53am On May 24, 2017
Please house, those of you that got your medical certificate of fitness in abuja, how much does it cost?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by CallmeAbbey: 1:47am On May 26, 2017
My sister was redeployed from Kogi to Oyo (Ibadan) on Heath ground and she just married recently but she has been find it difficult to submit her application online for redeployment to Lagos where her husband resides. This is the response showing from the online application:

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

What does this mean? Is not possible for one to have redeployment twice with real evidence? Please help
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by pators(m): 8:23am On May 26, 2017
CallmeAbbey:
My sister was redeployed from Kogi to Oyo (Ibadan) on Heath ground and she just married recently but she has been find it difficult to submit her application online for redeployment to Lagos where her husband resides. This is the response showing from the online application:

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

What does this mean? Is not possible for one to have redeployment twice with real evidence? Please help
twice haba she is not the owner of NYSC na
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Hennyola(m): 11:19am On May 26, 2017
Chukshenry10:
Please I need help and advice, I served 2012, I was posted to river state but I was relocated to Enugu after camp, after the one year service on the day we are collecting our discharge certificate, when it was my time to come and sign and collect my certificate,my certificate was not found and on the rigerister that am supposed to sign RV was written under my own name, so when I asked the officials they said that my certificate was posted to river state. But I have to leave the country the next day, so after 2 years someone promise to help me to collect the certificate but up till now I have not collected it. So my question is , 1. What is the meaning of that RV 2. Will I still be able to collect my certificate 3. Where can I go for it .
Please I need help.

From what I've read and understood about this,
You should be able to print your relocation form from your portal which you're going to tender in your new state beside the relocation form should deisplqy your former state code which is Rivers which will start with RV/yr&batch/ur code I.e. RV/12A/0074 and also ur current state code EN/yr&batch/ur code

1. RV means Rivers state
2. No idea
3. Since they said it was posted to Rivers state, then you'll need to go there or ask on NYSC twitter handle for

I stand to be corrected though because I'm a serving corp member too

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Hennyola(m): 11:22am On May 26, 2017
If one applies for exit and relocation, all needed measures have been taken but one failed to leave the orientation camp because he/she does not want to leave camp fun, is there any implication(s) for this?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by thambolo(m): 12:06pm On May 26, 2017
Hennyola:
If one applies for exit and relocation, all needed measures have been taken but one failed to leave the orientation camp because he/she does not want to leave camp fun, is there any implication(s) for this?
You can influence your posting to any state of your choice.
Contact me on 07045512183
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 11:40am On May 27, 2017
popkqr:

Yes, I have printed the green card. Just that I'm yet to receive any text message to confirm registration.
Sorry for the late reply. Involved with the verification and registration in camp. So, did you eventually get deployed to a state?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kenny160: 1:43pm On May 28, 2017
COLLECTION/REPLACEMENT OF CERTIFICATE OF EXEMPTION
Below are the requirements for collection/replacement of certificate of exemption.

In accordance with the National Youth Service Corps Decree 1993 section 2 subsection (1) it is stipulated that;

"With effect from 1st August, 1985, a person shall NOT be called upon to serve in the service corps if, at the date of graduation or obtaining his diploma or other professional qualification" :
He is over the age of thirty (30) years
He has served in the Armed Forces of the Federation or the Nigeria Police Force for a period of more than nine months; or
He is a member of staff of any of the following:

The Nigerian Security Organization or
The State Security Service, or
The National Intelligence Agency or
The Defence Intelligence Service
He has been conferred with any National Honour.
These categories of persons are therefore exempted from service and issued with the Certificates of Exemption.
ELIGIBILITY
Nigerian Graduates either home or oversea trained who have the stipulated qualification of (B.SC, B.A or HND) from approved or accredited Institution by (NUC, NTBE or NCCE) are eligible for Exemption Certificate however while foreign trained graduates must submit their Certificates at the Mobilization Department for Evaluation.
PROCESS OF COLLECTION OF CERTIFICATE OF EXEMPTION
HOME TRAINED GRADUATES
The process begins from the Corps Producing Institutions.
The tertiary institutions attended. The School submits the master list of their graduates alongside with the Senate approved result to NYSC.
A print-out is processed by NYSC classifying those to be called up for service and those to be exempted. This print-out is sent back to the Institutions for verifications and corrections after which they are returned to NYSC as an agreed/corrected document.
With the print-out, the Certificates of Exemption are produced, documented and sent back to the Institutions for issuance to the appropriate persons.
Please note: Collection of Certificate of Exemption for home trained graduates is only done in the Institution of graduation and not in NYSC office.
FOREIGN TRAINED GRADUATES
The process begins with the evaluation of credentials and other related documents i.e. International passport.
After the evaluation of credentials the foreign trained graduate is then registered and this is physically done at the NYSC directorate headquarters, Abuja. It is at the point of registration that the classification of who to be called-up or who to be exempted; is determined.
Certificates of Exemption are therefore produced for those exempted from service.
Such Certificates of Exemption for foreign graduates are to be collected at the NYSC directorate headquarters at the stipulated time communicated.
Please note:

Collection of Certificate of Exemption is grouped under the three batches of the service year, depending on the date of registration. This equally would be communicated to exempted graduates at the point of registration.
Collection of Certificate of Exemption is strictly with identification such as International passport and the bearer MUST BE PHYSICALLY PRESENT.
CORRECTIONS/COMPLAINTS
Issues of complaints and corrections for home trained graduates are to be routed through the Institutions of graduation. The school then forwards such cases with necessary attachments such as photocopy of print-out to NYSC for the purpose of rectification or further necessary action.

Foreign trained graduates are to submit handwritten application with the attachment of photocopy of International passport –data page and original Certificate of Exemption to be addressed to the Director-General, NYSC NDHQ, Abuja, indicating their address and telephone number.
REPLACEMENT
In the case of loss of Certificate of Exemption, the following steps are to be taken.
Home Trained
A letter of notification/request routed through the Institution of graduation and addressed to the Director-General, NYSC.
Police Extract/Report
Court Affidavit
Where available, a copy of the lost Certificate of Exemption
Foreign Trained
A letter of notification/request addressed to the Director-General, NYSC.
Police Extract/Report
Court Affidavit
Photocopy of International passport
Where available, the copy of the lost Certificate of Exemption

It is the policy of the Scheme not to reprint lost or burnt Certificates. Letters of Confirmation are issued instead.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MrAmbition(m): 11:34am On May 29, 2017
ITS EASY , SURE AND AFFORDABLE, if u want to redeploy to any state of ur choice including Lagos, Abuja and Rivers, Contact me on 08083810397. NoStress at all.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by GoodBoi1(m): 10:27am On May 31, 2017
What day will 2017 batch a leave camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by flavourwole: 9:35am On Jun 02, 2017
please I need an urgent answer,a relative lost his NYSC certificate to armed robbers who broke into his home and stole valuable items including his NYSC certificate. Any hope to get it from nysc ?and what are requirement as proof to the authority. thanks.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Anuoluemma(m): 7:34am On Jun 03, 2017
can someone get the medical report/cert/test result in any private hospital ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.