Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1085562 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Sam449: 11:34am On Apr 23
Please I heard that direct posting no longer works, is this true?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jeje247: 9:19pm On Apr 25
Lastbornbuns:

Different camps have different rules i guess but for my camp, it's only morning and evening. Afternoon is for SAED/Lectures. For some camps, the nightly social activities are not compulsory so that's extra free time for you but generally, in camp, there's no time nevermind free time
thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jeje247: 9:23pm On Apr 25
Postinor:
I mean sorry I made a mistake in the surname of the other one,some thing like this,
Surname elizabeth
First name divine
Middle name mercy this is what is in my jamb result
While in my university certificate my name is
Surname elizabeth
First name mercy
Middle name precious, how can I register for nysc
This your monicker tho
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by paulos8: 10:57am On Apr 26
I graduated in 2022 but yet to do clearance. When is next registration for mobilization?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Teehert: 1:29pm On Apr 26
Ajamobe007:

Also, I have another question to ask. I would like to know if 4-5million naira will be enough for my travelling, housing and feeding expenses when I get into USA for my PhD post graduate studies before I get paid my first stipend by my school. I'm writing the GRE and TOEFL exams this year in preparation for my Post graduate program. Thank you.
Hi can we connect
I will also be writing my GRE this year
Kmutiat4@gmail.com
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by PussyOdour(m): 5:01pm On Apr 26
Goodevening guys.

NIN is now an essential prerequisite for NYSC registration, but unfortunately I have a big problem. My date of birth in my nin differs with the one I used in my Jamb, while I used 1995 in jamb, my NIN is 1992. I want to know if this won't pose a problem during my NYSC registration or should I go and modify the date of birth in my NIN to correlate with that of my JAMB.

Please I urgently need an answer to this question, thank you in advance.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bigzigg(m): 2:10pm On Apr 28
cryI have a friend who has a similar issue
kiss[quote author=zerojinx post=129116073]Good afternoon people, when I registered JAMB in 2015 they made a mistake in my DOB, they used June 2 1966 instead of June 2 1996 I figured this error out when I was in 200L and went back to JAMB to rectify it. They told me it was done and gave me a form to fill and submit to my school, which I did. Months later I checked my JAMB profile and noticed it was changed. Until yesterday I registered NYSC batch A stream 2 2024 and when I was done with the registration, the last page that was supposed to bring up my call up later brought out to collect my exemption letter from my school because my DOB showed June 2 1966.
I
Please I need help on what step to take next, I even went to NYSC office in Surulere but they said they can't help me, I also called the NYSC mobilisation officer from my school and he said he used June 2 1996 and doesn't know what to do. Please guys I really appreciate any help.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Excel332: 4:36pm On Apr 29
. *Attention Corps Members!*πŸŽ‰

Are you a Corps member serving the nation with passion and dedication? We understand the financial challenges you may face during your NYSC year. That's why *Helppo* is here to support you every step of the way!

*Introducing Helppo's NYSC Loan Program:*
βœ… Flexible Options
βœ… Low Interest Rates
βœ… Fast & Convenient
βœ… Customized Repayment Plans
βœ… Dedicated Support

*How to Apply:*
Ready to ease your financial burden during your service year? Applying is simple! Call or WhatsApp: +2348157711750 to start your application today.

Don't let financial constraints hold you back from making the most of your NYSC experience. Let Helppo be your partner in success!

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Excel332: 4:37pm On Apr 29
. βœ… *2 to 6 months loan plans for corps members.*

βœ… *Loan amounts ranging from #30,000 to #100,000.*

βœ… *6% Monthly interest rate.*

βœ… *Auto deduction system from the monthly allowance.*

For questions/enquiries, CallπŸ“ž or WhatsApp πŸ“² +2348157711750
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by arinzos(m): 10:13pm On Apr 29
PussyOdour:

Goodevening guys.

NIN is now an essential prerequisite for NYSC registration, but unfortunately I have a big problem. My date of birth in my nin differs with the one I used in my Jamb, while I used 1995 in jamb, my NIN is 1992. I want to know if this won't pose a problem during my NYSC registration or should I go and modify the date of birth in my NIN to correlate with that of my JAMB.

Please I urgently need an answer to this question, thank you in advance.
NYSC will use the one JAMB supplies.
NYSC only checks NIN to make sure your name corresponds to the one in their database.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by PussyOdour(m): 4:30am On Apr 30
arinzos:

NYSC will use the one JAMB supplies.
NYSC only checks NIN to make sure your name corresponds to the one in their database.

Thank you , I am now relieved. I appreciate.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Crayfish09: 4:54am On Apr 30
Success0007:

Yes

Whats app; β€ͺ0813Β 861Β 3072‬

Bros is it possible to change my PPA without the LGI and PPA's approval? Neither of them is willing to let me leave even after I offered some 'incentives' to them. My problem is the LGI. He is giving me a tough time and I need to move to a new local government. If it is possible, can you do it?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by arinzos(m): 6:13am On Apr 30
PussyOdour:

Thank you , I am now relieved. I appreciate.
You are welcome
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by SpaceX: 12:32pm On Apr 30
please, when is the next date for registration?

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.