Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1084132 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by harqyn: 3:07am On Oct 25, 2017
Pls someone shld help a friend! On Senate verification list, the name there was another's name, which was not her own but other details uploaded were her own, is only the name that is different (Full name). Pls can that friend proceed with the registration. She has consulted DSA, she was told nothing reliable. Pls what can she do?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by DanEmakoji(m): 7:18am On Oct 25, 2017
Pls help a sister, my name is on the Senate approved list in the school but it's showing no record on nysc site . I complained in school and nobody is giving me any relevant explanation.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lordvictor(m): 10:58am On Oct 25, 2017
Help needed urgently. I went to a cyber cafe to register and submitted my details. They guy opened the site and started the first part of the registration. An email was sent to my email to continue with the registration, the operator filled out the form and submitted. He forgot the password he used and even the answer to the security question. Now i cant log in to continue with the registration and i can't retrieve the password cos he cant remember the answer to the security question.

Please what do i do..... Help please.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mordsith: 11:24am On Oct 25, 2017
Please when are we likely to enter camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sammyekpen: 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
Account Not Created. You may have Created Account with this email or the GSM No. has been used.
Login Instead or Use Another Vaild email Address

please is anybody having this issue? PLEASE HELP

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by triplec93(m): 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
my dob is wrong 1965, my first put in place of my middle name
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by triplec93(m): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
my dob is wrong 1965, my first name put in place of my middle name, i don't what to do?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mrolamiii: 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
Darkchocolate:
So no one has any questions?... Don't say I didn't offer Ooo... cool
i have a question o, after doing all the necessary requirements by nysc on their portal cos i am a foreign student, it still shows that i have not been evaluated, upload necessary document. should i be worried or this is happen to every foreign student that registered for nysc too "batch b 2017

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by t0bbY(m): 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
Pls house, a wrong DOB was uploaded for me in my nysc and im making use of neco result pls what can i do to rectify it before the close of reg.?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by heem(m): 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
lordvictor:
Help needed urgently. I went to a cyber cafe to register and submitted my details. They guy opened the site and started the first part of the registration. An email was sent to my email to continue with the registration, the operator filled out the form and submitted. He forgot the password he used and even the answer to the security question. Now i cant log in to continue with the registration and i can't retrieve the password cos he cant remember the answer to the security question.

Please what do i do..... Help please.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Pitykitten: 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
Good day everyone,

Please what can I use as evidence of state of residence of husband?

I have a “to whom it may concern” letter from his place of work, will that suffice?
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by patwears(m): 5:34am On Oct 26, 2017
hello if you intrested in usa visa with zero deposit contact on whatsapp 08171900194
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Giovannialonso: 6:17am On Oct 26, 2017
Lagusta:
Nice work you're doing here.....

I heard doctors are treated differently in camp, how true is that, and how "different" are they really treated??

By the way, nice kissable lips!!!
ok
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Hibiyemsy: 7:23am On Oct 26, 2017
Please house, I just downloaded my green slip. But the institution I attended isn't showing the year i started with . My 'from' says 0 while 'to' ends on 2016 .Will it affect me when I want to register in camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Hibiyemsy: 7:28am On Oct 26, 2017
This is what I'm talking about

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by queserasera217: 9:34am On Oct 26, 2017
pls when is batch a passing out pls,I missed this batch again,want to know how I plan my next step
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 10:09am On Oct 26, 2017
Use the two on your Jamb profile. If need be you can make use of the name correct option after registering.
Makavelli099:
my three names appear on statement of result, why just two names appear on my jamb profile, which do I use for nysc registration the three names on statement of result or two names on jamb profile
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Montenate: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2017
sammyekpen:
Account Not Created. You may have Created Account with this email or the GSM No. has been used.
Login Instead or Use Another Vaild email Address

please is anybody having this issue? PLEASE HELP

Does anyone have a solution to this , i'm facing the same problem??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Lordseyad(m): 11:28am On Oct 26, 2017
Morning guys..
is it still possible to upload another pic, the one on this Green card ain't clear at all o...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by moris18: 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
Good day please I want to know what will happen if your passport is not clear like maybe the head is bending and it is already on the green card. I'm afraid it might be rejected at the camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Hotchillz: 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
What documents should i carry along when coming to camp

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by moris18: 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
Please how do I change my passport and can green card be rejected because of passport
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Makavelli099(m): 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
Adesuwag:
Use the two on your Jamb profile. If need be you can make use of the name correct option after registering.
name correct option! how do I go about it and how effective is it please
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lilreese: 2:03am On Oct 27, 2017
how is platoon leader selected ?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 4:59am On Oct 27, 2017
Pls can I change d phone number I used for registration sum1 help pls
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Yhemit(m): 5:46am On Oct 27, 2017
Orientation Camps

A

ABIA (AB)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Umunna, Bende Local Government Area, Abia State.

ADAMAWA (AD)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Lapondo Road, Damare, Girei Local Government Area, Adamawa State.

AKWA IBOM (AK)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikot Itie Udung, Nsit Atai Local Government Area, Akwa Ibom State.

ANAMBRA (AN)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Progressive Senior Secondary School, Umunya, Oyi Local Government Area, Anambra State.

B

BAUCHI (BA)

NYSC Permanent Orientation camp, KM 60 Wailo, Ganjuwa Local Government Council, bauchi State

BAYELSA (BY)

Kaiama Grammar School , Kaiama, Kolokuma/Opokuma L.G.A Kaiama Grammar School, Kaiama, Kolokoma-Opokuma Local Government Area, Bayelsa State.

BENUE (BN)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Wannune, Tarka Local Government Area, Kilometer 35 Makurdi Gboko Road, Benue State.

BORNO (BO)

College of Education, Gombe Road-Kangere, Bauchi, Bauchi State.

C

CROSS RIVER (CR)

Cross River State College of Education, Akamkpa, Cross River State.

D

DELTA (DT)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp Former Martins TTC, Issele-Uku, Aniocha North L.G.A. Delta State.

E

EBONYI (EB)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Macgregor College, Afikpo Local Government Area, Ebonyi State.

EDO (ED)

Okada Grammar School, Okada, Ovia North-East Local Government Area, Edo State.

EKITI (EK)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ise-Orun/Emure Local Government Area, Ekiti State.

ENUGU (EN)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Awgu Local Government Area, Enugu State.

F

FCT (ABUJA) (FC)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kubwa, Bwari Area Council, FCT.

G

GOMBE (GM)

NYSC Temporary Orientation Camp, Science Technical College, Amada, KM 21, Gombe-Bauchi Highway, Near International Airport, Gombe State.

I

IMO (IM)

NYSC Temporary Orientation Camp Former Girl's Model Secondary School Eziama Obaire Nkwerre Local Govt Area, Imo State.

J

JIGAWA (JG)

NYSC Permanent Camp, opposite Army Barrack, Fanisua Dutse Local Government Area, Jigawa State.

K

KADUNA (KD)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kaduna – Abuja Road, Kaduna State.

KANO (KN)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kusala Dam, Karaye, Karaye Local Government, Kano State.

KATSINA (KT)

Youth Multi-purpose Centre/ NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Mani Road, Katsina State.

KEBBI (KB)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Dakingari Local Government Area, Kebbi State.

KOGI (KG)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Asaya, Kabba Local Government Area, Kogi State.

KWARA (KW)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Yikpata, Edu Local Government Area, Kwara State.

L

LAGOS (LA)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Agege, Lagos State.

N

NASSARAWA (NS)

Magaji Dan-Yamusa Permanent Orientation Camp, Keffi, Nasarawa State.

NIGER (NG)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, (Former Abubakar, Dada Senior Secondary School), Paiko, Niger State.

O

OGUN (OG)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikenne Road, Sagamu Local Government Area, Sagamu, Ogun State.

ONDO (OD)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikare-Akoko Local Government Area, Ondo State.

OSUN (OS)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Aisu College Hospital Road, Ede North Local Government Area, Ede, Osun State.

OYO (OY)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp Iseyin, Iseyin Local Government Area, Oyo State.

P

PLATEAU (PL)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Mangu, Mangu Local Government Area, Plateau State.

R

RIVERS (RV)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Nonwa-Gbam Tai Local Government Area, Rivers State.

S

SOKOTO (SO)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Wamakko,Wamakko Local Govt Area, Sokoto State.

T

TARABA (TR)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Sibre Airport Road, Jalingo, Taraba State.

Y

YOBE (YB)

College of Administration and Business Studies, Potiskum, Yobe State.

Z

ZAMFARA (ZM)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Beside FRSC Office, Tsafe Local Government Area, Zamfara State.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 7:48am On Oct 27, 2017
Makavelli099:
name correct option! how do I go about it and how effective is it please
open your dashboard and click on the name correction option. It is effective.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2017
Hotchillz:
What documents should i carry along when coming to camp
all the documents you used during your online registration.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2017
Lordseyad:
Morning guys..
is it still possible to upload another pic, the one on this Green card ain't clear at all o...
has it been rejected yet? If yes, snap another one with a white background.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 7:58am On Oct 27, 2017
lilreese:
how is platoon leader selected ?
your peeps in the same platoon would pick you either by voting or selecting. Or the Platoon Inspector might do the picking.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 7:59am On Oct 27, 2017
How To Go About Age Correction.

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2017
Pitykitten:
Good day everyone,

Please what can I use as evidence of state of residence of husband?

I have a “to whom it may concern” letter from his place of work, will that suffice?
Thank you.
if the letter carries the state of residence it is alright. Remember to also upload your marriage certificate et al.

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.