Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1086122 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Sanchase: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
Is there any 5 Star hotel around camps where corp members can lodge for good times wink

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jossy874(m): 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
Do we have some corp members in the camp computer room? and how re they chosen?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by clintyno123: 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
abeg oooo for those of us that did not print there callup numbers on line ......when are we to get ours frm the school...or does the callup numbers come together with the callup letter undecidedabeg oooo for those of us that did not print there callup numbers on line ......when are we to get ours frm the school...or does the callup numbers come together with the callup letter
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LovethIfy(f): 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
op my month of birth that appear there was march instead of may. hope this ll not affect me in camp. Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Emyben(m): 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
Darkchocolate:

Not compulsory if you are doing masters outside nigeria.
In Nigeria too. My department is permitted by my school to offer Masters programme before NYSC. Others got to comply.

And please, what kind of bathroom is used? Is it a one person per bath type? Or the hall type where all Tom and Harry take their bath same time as obtainable in high school dormitories?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by candycrush(f): 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
LovethIfy:
op my month of birth that appear there was march instead of may. hope this ll not affect me in camp. Thanks

Do you mean that March appeared on your green card but May is on your waec and other school documents?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LovethIfy(f): 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
candycrush:

Do you mean that March appeared on your green card but May is on your waec and other school documents?
Yes march appeared on my green card but my mnt of birth is may n dat is on my other documents
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nedjd(m): 12:23am On Oct 17, 2015
Please,must I print my greEn carD on coloured printinG
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nedjd(m): 12:35am On Oct 17, 2015
Can I reprint my greencard please
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jamesayi: 6:36am On Oct 17, 2015
CALL 08180764085 FOR DOB EXEMPTION ISSUES.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Humblega(m): 6:53am On Oct 17, 2015
jamesayi:
CALL 08180764085 FOR DOB EXEMPTION ISSUES.

People, be careful, scammers ar everywhere. This would probably be 1 of them
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by miccoy(m): 7:12am On Oct 17, 2015
Nedjd:
Can I reprint my greencard please

Yes. Log in to your dashboard.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by miccoy(m): 7:17am On Oct 17, 2015
Nedjd:

Must corpers would probably come with coloured print outs. It's adviseable, to avoid embarrassment, you print in colour & make adequate copies.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by miccoy(m): 7:32am On Oct 17, 2015
Sanchase:
Is there any 5 Star hotel around camps where corp members can lodge for good times wink

Baba bless me today....!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by miccoy(m): 7:34am On Oct 17, 2015
LovethIfy:

Yes march appeared on my green card but my mnt of birth is may n dat is on my other documents

I think it can be corrected in camp. But have you tried contacting NYSC helpline?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jamesayi: 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
IF U HAVE MINOR ISSUES LIKE DATE, MONTH AND YEAR OF BIRTH, WRONG NAME, COURSE ERROR ETC. DONT WORRY, THERE IS A FORM GIVEN AT THE CAMP TO ENABLE U MK CORRECTIONS.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
jamesayi:
IF U HAVE MINOR ISSUES LIKE DATE, MONTH AND YEAR OF BIRTH, WRONG NAME, COURSE ERROR ETC. DONT WORRY, THERE IS A FORM GIVEN AT THE CAMP TO ENABLE U MK CORRECTIONS.

Thank you for helping smiley
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by bemagnify: 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
clintyno123:
abeg oooo for those of us that did not print there callup numbers on line ......when are we to get ours frm the school...or does the callup numbers come together with the callup letter undecidedabeg oooo for those of us that did not print there callup numbers on line ......when are we to get ours frm the school...or does the callup numbers come together with the callup letter
dis question shud be given rapt attention
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by 2FlowZ(m): 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
Are we allowed to cut any hairstyle to camp...? Plus u know being an artiste can I dress artiste-like with my khaki (I.e chains,earrings et al)....
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by HerRoyalFlyness(f): 11:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
Thanks DC, you're doing a great job here. Pls I'm curious, while you were in camp, was there any issue of soldiers molesting or sexually harassing anyone? undecided
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Lagusta(m): 12:07am On Oct 18, 2015
HerRoyalFlyness:
Thanks DC, you're doing a great job here. Pls I'm curious, while you were in camp, was there any issue of soldiers molesting or sexually harassing anyone? undecided

Habaaaa, why and how would you be thinking of that
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 7:54am On Oct 18, 2015
HerRoyalFlyness:

They might flirt with you etc etc and will only do that if you give them the green light I.e. if you keep smiling at them in a seductive way lol, eyeing them, or going to them whilst they are sat in mammi market, or maybe you are really pretty and just can't help it. If you bone them, I'm sure they ll respect themselves. But there s a thin line between being flirty and being nice and friendly to them (its always good to have a soldier or two on your side). Don't cross the line! Respect yourself! Finish camp and leave with your dignity intact.

BTW...I have never heard of soldiers rapiing anyone. I have heard of consensual sexual relations though.... Which they shouldn't be doing cos they are in a position of trust. Its like a teacher shagging his/her students. Hence I said earlier...be nice to them but "face your work".

Oh...and if you must 'make friends' with a soldier...go for the camp commandant or the top ones... Don't go and start eyeing the 'barely there' ones Ooo...

3 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Lagusta(m): 8:31am On Oct 18, 2015
Darkchocolate:

They might flirt with you etc etc and will only do that if you give them the green light I.e. if you keep smiling at them in a seductive way lol, eyeing them, or going to them whilst they are sat in mammi market, or maybe you are really pretty and just can't help it. If you bone them, I'm sure they ll respect themselves. But there s a thin line between being flirty and being nice and friendly to them (its always good to have a soldier or two on your side). Don't cross the line! Respect yourself! Finish camp and leave with your dignity intact.

BTW...I have never heard of soldiers rapiing anyone. I have heard of consensual sexual relations though.... Which they shouldn't be doing cos they are in a position of trust. Its like a teacher shagging his/her students. Hence I said earlier...be nice to them but "face your work".

Nice one jare my sister.....
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by henrixx(m): 10:01am On Oct 18, 2015
Is it possible for someone who has paid and printed green card not to be mobilized for camping?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by henrixx(m): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2015
Also another question.... My date of birth on Waec result is a year ahead of my real age... Is Dat going to cause me any problems?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MistarT(m): 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nedjd:
Dark chocolate kan, how the Sunday?? this question got me worried.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by candycrush(f): 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
MistarT:
Dark chocolate kan, how the Sunday?? this question got me worried.

Yes, call up letter and green card must be coloured printing.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hey guys, please whos exempted from camping
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
I no print green card, na white card i print. Hope no probs?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MistarT(m): 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
candycrush:

Yes, call up letter and green card must be coloured printing.
Thank you but like when will it end (printing of green card )
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
MistarT:
Thank you but like when will it end (printing of green card )
you can reprint your green card at any time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: Crayfish09

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.