Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1084514 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by taytee(m): 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
okay
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by psalmsonovic(m): 12:45am On Oct 10, 2018
Anyone here, trying to pay for the reg fee on nysc portal but it doesnt bring anything up after putting my atm card details
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mikeshine(m): 8:48am On Oct 10, 2018
Please how long does it takes nysc to correct missarranged names?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Demmzy15(m): 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hello people, my school's convocation is by 21st October, 2018 and we're likely to resume camp by 23rd October. So my quick question, if you're called for stream 1 and you didn't make it, does it mean you'll have to chill till next year or you'll move to stream 2?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MrCalculus(m): 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
pls anybody with idea on what to do....

i click on revalidation and it's showing me the pic below on my dash board ...

am I to fill in the states I filled b4 or I can choose to put another or what??.....

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by dammy13(m): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
I keep getting this error when i tried to register

You cannot be registered. Your school has not fulfilled the mandatory document submission nysc

Why? And what's the way forward.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by temitope23(m): 11:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
Demmzy15:
Hello people, my school's convocation is by 21st October, 2018 and we're likely to resume camp by 23rd October. So my quick question, if you're called for stream 1 and you didn't make it, does it mean you'll have to chill till next year or you'll move to stream 2?

Bro, if orientation starts 23rd, you can still get to camp before deadline and that is thursday of that same week.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Demmzy15(m): 11:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
temitope23:

Bro, if orientation starts 23rd, you can still get to camp before deadline and that is thursday of that same week.
I highly doubt that
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tessygold(f): 6:07am On Oct 11, 2018
pls I heard there will be no march batch because of the forthcoming election till June, how true is that, cos I wanted to go for March batch? Also since I missed dis October, will there be stream 2 for November?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nzeobi(m): 6:37am On Oct 11, 2018
[quote author=Darkchocolate post=38515910]So no one has any questions?... Don't say I didn't offer Ooo... cool[/quote
am in 2017 b stream 1 but I have not been paid my March allowance.can I still get it.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 11, 2018
yokiti:

You are welcome.
I say a resounding amen to your prayer of blessings.
May you be greatly favoured in all that matters in life in Jesus name.

pls sir I applied for change of birth (waec) on my NYSC dashboard pls how long will it take for it to take effect?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by FrostyButter: 10:06am On Oct 11, 2018
Who knows the most affordable govt hospital in Lagos to do the tests and how much does it cost?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Eudes(m): 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
Demmzy15:
I highly doubt that

Oga you are not ready for camp yet... Don't worry, since you don't want to go with this batch you can revalidate and follow next batch.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
If you miss stream 1, can you join up with stream 2? Please someone should assist with this
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by pitar40(m): 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
I’m a corper posted to Enugu North , in need of a 1 room self contain with kitchen and toilet .. Affordable
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by wapSmart(m): 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
stephanos:
If you miss stream 1, can you join up with stream 2? Please someone should assist with this

I have been reading that it is possible that if one decided not to go with this stream one can go with the next but please how veracious is the information
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hausadreturn(m): 11:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
Demmzy15:
Like someone had said, you can still make it even on Friday.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MrCalculus(m): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2018
Pls ooo
If i am posted to join stream 1 going this oct and I did not report to camp...
Can i revalidate and join stream 2?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by wapSmart(m): 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
MrCalculus:
Pls ooo

Same here

Answer please

Make man no go play with fire
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kenny160: 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
hausadreturn:
Like someone had said, you can still make it even on Friday.
yes bro
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Demmzy15(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
Eudes:

Oga you are not ready for camp yet... Don't worry, since you don't want to go with this batch you can revalidate and follow next batch.
Bros which one be revalidate again?

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Biafrareform(m): 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
Good day everyone.

Please I need your urgent help. I just graduated from school this year.
Truth is I don't have a birth cert. I have been using 1988 on all my documents including Jamb and Waec.
I turned 30 may this year and from this I won't be going to NYSC.

Truth is I really need to do this at lest for my mum who has always been talking about it.

Please people, how can I change my date of birth. I need your reply.
Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by omotese27(f): 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
Thanks alot for the info
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by psalmsonovic(m): 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
Guys, Is there a way to correct year of birth during camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Desmondrex: 7:56am On Oct 13, 2018
psalmsonovic:

I think it's only trough waec validation
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by oazeez1991(m): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
psalmsonovic:
If wat u av on ur WAEC cert won't lead 2 exemption nd it's ur real date of birth, den u can get a WAEC verification pin at first bank 2 do d correction, but u need not worry abt wat u av online as ur DOB, in as much as it's not leading 2 exemption, u r gud 2 go, an affidavit is just wat u need if issue arises regarding ur DOB.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by oazeez1991(m): 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
Biafrareform:
Good day everyone.

Please I need your urgent help. I just graduated from school this year.
Truth is I don't have a birth cert. I have been using 1988 on all my documents including Jamb and Waec.
I turned 30 may this year and from this I won't be going to NYSC.

Truth is I really need to do this at lest for my mum who has always been talking about it.

Please people, how can I change my date of birth. I need your reply.
Thanks
Bros, truth is, dia is no way out if u r 2 register dis year as it's automatic exemption certificate, but if u really want 2 serve as u said, u av 2 wait till next Batch which is next year, go 4 jamb regularization 2 change ur date of birth nd get ursef an affidavit 2 back it up in case of necessity.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by oazeez1991(m): 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
MrCalculus:
Pls ooo
Revalidation can only hapun shud dey open portal 4 fresh registration 4 Stream2 of dis Batch C if dia end been any, but anytin outside dat, u av 2 wait till next year, Batch A registration 2 commence, nd u revalidate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.