Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1088800 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 2:07am On Jun 24, 2020
ffafolayan:
Please, when will Stream 2, batch A, 2020 be called up?
after corona
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by gentleibraheem(m): 5:46am On Jun 24, 2020
Paxxcarl:
you wait for further directives from the DG
Thank you sir.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adelion(m): 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
My relocation just came through and no relocation letter.Saying i should go get clearance from my state cordinator so i can print it out How do i go about that,cause the former state is very far and cant imagine myself going back there,just for clearance to print out relocation letter.Nairalanders pls what is the next step?

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by gentleibraheem(m): 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
Adelion:
My relocation just came through and no relocation letter.Saying i should go get clearance from my state cordinator so i can print it out How do i go about that,cause the former state is very far and cant imagine myself going back there,just for clearance to print out relocation letter.Nairalanders pls what is the next step?

Well. . .
From what we were told in abia camp by our ZI, you'll have to go back to that state In this circumstance
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tansismmg(m): 7:55am On Jun 25, 2020
Call in for your sales of office equipment LAPTOPS, PROJECTORS, DESKTOPS, IPAD, APPLE, SHARP COPIERS, TABLET, PHONES, CISCO, UPS.

LAPTOPS
HP Stream 11 - Intel X5-e8000 - 4GB RAM - 32GB - Windows 10 Home - White
Apple MacBook Air - MQD32LL - Core i5 1.8GHz 8G RAM 128GB SSD - 13.3
Apple Macbook Pro 13.3’’ - 128gb, 8gb - Core I5 - Non-touch Bar 2017
Apple Laptop Charger For Apple - Mega Safe1, 60w

Fairly used IPhones
iphone6 = 16gb, 32gb, 64gb, or 12gb
iPhone6s = 16gb, 32gb, 64gb
Iphone7 = 16gb, 32gb, 64gb or 12gb
Iphone7+ = 16gb, 32gb, 64gb or 12gb
iPhone8+ = 16gb, 32gb, 64gb, or 12gb
1phone x = 64gb, 256gb,
iPhone xR = 64gb, 65gb, 256gb
iPhone xs mas = 64gb, 256gb
Call us on 08066949163
We also deliver to your door step.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by biggy12: 8:14am On Jun 26, 2020
Are you a student? Do you need additional source of income ? Are you a corp member? Do you know you can work from home during a time of Corona like this and make cool cash, Struggle no more �.......... The bussiness is about digital marketing of forever living product. Requirement your phone, Laptop and your advertisement money of which you are not giving me. Am not collecting a dime from anyone. Interested persons can chat me up https:///53ux15
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by biggy12: 8:15am On Jun 26, 2020
Are you a student? Do you need additional source of income ? Are you a corp member? Do you know you can work from home during a time of Corona like this and make cool cash, Struggle no more �.......... The bussiness is about digital marketing of forever living product. Requirement your phone, Laptop and your advertisement money of which you are not giving me. Am not collecting a dime from anyone. Interested persons can chat me up https:///53ux15 OR CHAT ME UP ON 08064381784
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by itsIYKE(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
Please is it possible that my institution has not uploaded their senate lost for stream 2 batch A to NySc?...I tried registering and it was telling me the information I provided may be wrong and I should check that the information uploaded by my institution is correct
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by gentleibraheem(m): 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
itsIYKE:
Please is it possible that my institution has not uploaded their senate lost for stream 2 batch A to NySc?...I tried registering and it was telling me the information I provided may be wrong and I should check that the information uploaded by my institution is correct

You can verify that by clicking on the check Senate list link on their website
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by GreaterDC(m): 7:55am On Jun 30, 2020
When ever i am done with the biometric, the finger print and photograph, if i want to save it, it will continue loading and loading, without saving, pls somebody shld help me.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by gentleibraheem(m): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
GreaterDC:
When ever i am done with the biometric, the finger print and photograph, if i want to save it, it will continue loading and loading, without saving, pls somebody shld help me.

Try using a better browser like chrome or fire fox. And i Hope you're not using Glo. Lol

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Emmandus(m): 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
� *⁣FREE COPYWRITING AND FIVERR CLASS* �

If you are ever going to sell online, Copywriting is a vital skill essential to your success learn it for FREE Now.

Fiverr is the largest marketplace for Freelancers today and Freelancing is a sure way to make money online today with Zero Capital.

I am holding a FREE Copywriting and Fiverr Class on WhatsApp this Thursday by 8pm to teach business owners, writers, thought leaders, graphics designers, and anyone to sell and make more money without lifting a finger send me a WhatsApp message by clicking the link in my signature to join the Fiverr and Copywriting Free Training

Emmanuel Ayeni

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by oluwaferanmi1605(m): 9:27am On Jul 02, 2020
since lockdown on interstate have been lifted,when can the batchB, go n pick up dia certificate?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tu9ic3(m): 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
Please am a 2019 batch C stream 1 Corp member
I have 2 months pending unpaid allowance
I wasn't able to submit my letter due to the COVID 19
Please has anyone submit his/her letter of recent and how did they go about it.
Thanks in anticipation please help a brother in need
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LeoWrites: 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
Big wehdone to our corpers
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Arinze01(m): 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
Good Afternoon Everyone!

I'm a Prospective corp member yet to be deployed. I recently discovered that there's a mistake on my date of birth on my green card. My authentic DOB is 15th of January, 1995 but I saw May 15th,1995. I have gone through the online process of rectifying it using a waec verification card but the issue RN is that the date of birth icon is not on the dashboard. Pls is there any way I can rectify this cos I'm disturbed by it.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Malay44(m): 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
Plc can I attended the Camp without changing the course/institude in my jamb ademision latter?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ishana(m): 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
Kennytopp55:
Do you assist pcms for Abuja posting? how sure is the posting and how much do u charge?
any state you are.
I would either have a corper there already that I worked for or someone i know personally.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ishana(m): 11:53am On Jul 10, 2020
Kennytopp55:
Do you assist pcms for Abuja posting? how sure is the posting and how much do u charge?
still waiting for your call so we can discuss.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nyanabo(m): 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
Good day people, I have some questions

1 The state you went for your 3 weeks camp is That the same state you would be posted to for the PPA ?

2 How do you go about accommodation in a state you know nothing about or does NYSC provide lodge for corpers ?

3. What organization a computer science graduate likely to be posted to ? if its a school what subjects would be assigned to them ?

4. Does your PPA pay you too alongside that of the government ?

I know the questions are much please answer the most relevant or the ones you have answers to . Thanks Guys.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Annebliss: 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
Are you a business owner? Have you been struggling with making sales and getting business partners? Get on board with our Facebook Mastery course and watch your business take a positive turnaround alongside massive earnings from *TWENTYXPRO EUROS���* as you learn the secret to boosting your respective businesses
Join us to know more

https:///CFLOQI0Konu2unhk1VM3hY

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Aspireahead(m): 1:13am On Jul 15, 2020
[/quote]
Nyanabo:
Good day people, I have some questions

1 The state you went for your 3 weeks camp is That the same state you would be posted to for the PPA ?

Yes, except you apply for relocation and it is approved.

2 How do you go about accommodation in a state you know nothing about or does NYSC provide lodge for corpers ?
I had this fear too, especially as we camped in Adamawa and our State of service was Taraba (we had joined camp that year). But the NCCF provided temporary accommodation for us before our PPA sorted accomodation for us.

3. What organization a computer science graduate likely to be posted to ? if its a school what subjects would be assigned to them ?

You will most likely teach, and you will teach something related to the course you studied.

4. Does your PPA pay you too alongside that of the government ?
If you are lucky you might get a PPA that pays.

I know the questions are much please answer the most relevant or the ones you have answers to . Thanks Guys. [/Quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.