Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1086342 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Minimumviable: 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
Glade SME Digital Bank, Africa's First Fully digital bank for small businesses is growing very fast and looking to hire a few direct sales representatives in Lagos.

In this role, you’ll be helping users create merchants accounts, for registered and unregistered businesses, startups and FSPs. You will also help recruit Agents.

All sound good to you?

Apply here https://glade.typeform.com/to/q58yHnFg

Salary 70k -100k
Free Health Insurance for yourself and family of four
Flexible work hours/Remote
Pension contribution.
Opportunity to grow in a fast-paced environment.

Please share, you may be helping someone.

Wish you all the best!!!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Skillup: 8:23am On Sep 08, 2020
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Skillup: 8:24am On Sep 08, 2020
Digital skills have changed how organizations recruit and helped people to work from home during this lockdown.

Learn digital skills For free and from your phone and win amazing prizes.

From your mobile phone, you can learn Learn and Get Free certificates for Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Google Forms, Google Search, Email writing, CV Writing, Job Search Tecniques, LinkedIn, Email writing ,English speaking and more!

All you need is an Android phone and you can start learning when you download the app from this link [url]tlt.mn/sk[/url]

Visit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.skillupnigeria
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Yusuf95: 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
Please, what is the consequence of not meeting up with the nysc photo magazine registration dealine date (a friend of mine did not register).
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by June15(m): 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
Yusuf95:
Please, what is the consequence of not meeting up with the nysc photo magazine registration dealine date (a friend of mine did not register).

No consequence, just that ur friend's picture will not be include in the photo album/magazine. But nevertheless, it better ur friend submit his/her picture, just for a record in future purposes
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Juwohn: 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2020
Hello everyone, I need your help here.
A friend of mine has just been posted to her PPA. A photo of the assigned accommodation is attached. The house literally has no window. I mean, the space is there but no net and no cover and the flat is on the road. The room can easily be accessed by anyone via this window. I feel like this is totally not safe for anyone most especially a lady considering all the social vices in this era.

I'd like to seek your opinion regarding this. Would it be justified if she returns home until she's provided with a safer accommodation or until she is able to find one? Would no appearance at PPA under this circumstance be punishable?

This house is not habitable in my opinion and the host is unyielding - they don't want to do anything.

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by davss02(m): 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
when is 2019 batch c stream 1 pop?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Yustash001(m): 6:14am On Sep 17, 2020
Juwohn:
Hello everyone, I need your help here.
A friend of mine has just been posted to her PPA. A photo of the assigned accommodation is attached. The house literally has no window. I mean, the space is there but no net and no cover and the flat is on the road. The room can easily be accessed by anyone via this window. I feel like this is totally not safe for anyone most especially a lady considering all the social vices in this era.

I'd like to seek your opinion regarding this. Would it be justified if she returns home until she's provided with a safer accommodation or until she is able to find one? Would no appearance at PPA under this circumstance be punishable?

This house is not habitable in my opinion and the host is unyielding - they don't want to do anything.
She can simply ask them to reject her and look for another PPA

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by AndrePapi: 11:05am On Sep 18, 2020
angry
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Moses26(m): 7:19am On Sep 20, 2020
GUYS. TRXFORSAGE IS THE RAVE OF THE MOMENT AND INVESTORS ARE FLOCKING IN IN MASS I SWEAR YOU NO WAN CARRY LAST. HERE ARE THE PRICES FOR BUYING SLOTS IN TRXFORSAGE FOR NOW
�� *FORSAGE TRON CURRENT PRICE LIST*

Level 1 = 200(Registration Fee To Activate X3 & X4) TRX = *N4000*

*Amount Required To Upgrade To Various Levels On Either x3 Or x4*
Level 2 = 200 TRX = N4000
Lebel 3 = 400 TRX = N8000
Level 4 = 800 TRX = N16000
Level 5 = 1,600 TRX = N30000
Level 6 = 3,200 TRX = N60,000
Level 7 = 6,400 TRX = N120,000
Level8 = 12,800 TRX = N220000
Level9 = 25,600 TRX= N420,000
Level10 = 51,200 TRX= N840,000
Level 11 = 102,400 TRX= N1,680,000
Level12 = 204,800 TRX= N3,350,000
Level 13 = 409,600 TRX= N6,700,000
Level 14 = 819,200 TRX= N13,300,000
Level 15= 1,638,400 TRX= N26,600,000

Note: *Additional 5-10 Tron is required to cover the network fees for each transaction*

*Note: The $ Value stated above may be higher or lower depending on the value of tron at the time of registration*.

Vendor for tron below;
�������
�������
@+2348036876199

She exchanges tron for naira directly to make things easier. kindly ask her for rate of one Tron(TRX)/Naira , Then from the list above you can decide the levels u'd wish to start with as we all know the higher the levels, the better the positioning. As for me I'm running 1- 8 for a start...Buy your tron and hold your bags ready for the link I will drop soon for leaders who will register and also drop theirs to their partners��.

We are about to explode with tron especially now that it is crazy cheap...Cheers�

LETS GET ROCKING MY WEALTH PARTNERS. ��

#ForsageTheGift �
JOIN
����
If you are not Yet Registered you can join Top Global Link
https://forsage.io/t/zxtzzh/
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Juwohn: 8:21am On Sep 21, 2020
Potorico043:

If the PPA don't want to do anything aboutabout it, your friend should report the situation to her LGI or ZI, then she will follow their instructions because safety of every corp member is paramount.

Yustash001:
She can simply ask them to reject her and look for another PPA

Thanks to you two. The PPA finally resolved to fix the windows and other damages when she mentioned that she will be leaving.
All is well now. Thanks again

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Princeadebayo11(m): 10:17am On Sep 21, 2020
Please the problem I may have deals with DOB. On my original WAEC results I have 04-10-1995 as my DOB but during my jamb registration I used 1-10-1995. Please can this cause any problems for me during NYSC registration
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by DANNYBELT(m): 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by June15(m): 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
official 2019 batch c 1 pop

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Aspireahead(m): 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
Please if had commenced a conversation about relocation and even talked about it on WhatsApp. Please reach out to me. I lost my phone and your contact. Thank you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by msbbash(m): 9:33am On Sep 22, 2020
I need help !
I registered for Nysc and have been excepted, and I also paid someone to help me ''do the runs'' so I could serve.
My fear is, hope it will not backfire?
I need good response.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Punck4real(f): 2:29am On Sep 24, 2020
Are u a student, full house wife, no job u can be a Dropshipper or a Wholesale no need to worry u can make Ur money why seating at home all u need is advert we deliver nationwide to Ur customers on your behalf.

Addres- 32 Bello Street by ladipo bus stop after shogunle oshodi Lagos

We deal in Household items, kitchen items, health and beauty, fashion etc
We Waybill to states in Nigeria for now not all.

Kindly join the link below to get items pictures and prices

https:///G3TH05dFHHo8zwsBEXJEfX

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by FrankOley: 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
Hello. Pls help me out on this. I graduated last year from UNN and my name came out in the senate list for Batch A published by my school. However, I didn't check if my name was uploaded on nysc portal because I never wanted to follow first batch. My plan then was to enrol with second batch by July. I never knew it would turn out this way, that is, this lockdown.

Today, I learned that schools have been working for the next stream/batch. I had to contact one of my lecturers to know how to go about with it. I told her that my name was on the previous list released by the school but I ignored it, never attempted registering. She told me to go and let those incharge know so they can push my name together. I became confused because I thought once my name has been published, it should be like that till when I want to register.

The problem now is I have checked on nysc portal to verify the senate list and my name is no where to be found. That I should contact my school for verification. I don't know if this is a problem to all unn graduates or to some people. I want to really know my stand, to go to school now which will be hard on me considering the distance and transport fare or to wait until schools resume fully so that I can do my remaining clearance along!

Anyone who has passed through this scenario or has knowledge of this should pls enlighten me. Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by PitexyBaba(m): 9:20am On Sep 27, 2020
Yusuf95:

I didn't submit too during my service year....but if you have chance to submit, it's cool.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Valentinooo: 6:24am On Sep 28, 2020
Good morning everyone. I want to know whether corpers have been asked to resume at their various ppas? Considering FG asked only workers on level 12 and above to resume.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by oluDharay(m): 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
Please NLs
I did jamb regularization and just got admission letter of computer science and my course of study was Statistics, please what do I need to do
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by GidiCars: 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
Anyone has idea when Batch C stream 2 would be passing out?? I'm currently in that Batch and would like to know so I can plan my life. Thanks.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Cne05: 10:04am On Sep 30, 2020
This whatsapp group is for people interested in buying FAIRLY USED, GRADE A, AKUBE, OKIRIKA, SHOES, BAGS � � and other items. IT'S NOT for RESELLERS. Available items will be posted with price and interested buyers will show interest by contacting the Admin.
If you wish to be added to the whatsapp group, chat 07050937161 on whatsapp.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Minimumviable: 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
What is SME Banking?
SME Banking is simply banking focused on small businesses.
I will spare you all the jargon and leave it that way.

SMEs are small businesses. So, with the latest side hustle craze in this country, even I have a side hustle, it is safe to say that almost every youth runs a small business.
So whether you run a food delivery business, photography, or you make beats at nights or on weekends, or you sell organic soap or human hair off an IG account, you are a small business.

It is interesting to note that the only account most small businesses own today is an Instagram account.
That is awesome by the way, having an Instagram account.

But how about small business banking?

After communication the most important economic infrastructure any country needs is finance.
No sector can grow without a financial institution that understands them. Oil and Gas, real estate, etc have all been heavily funded by finance houses.

This post will not focus on how important SMEs are, we already know they employ 70% of the workforce, yet there is no financial institution that gets them.

Today, most SMEs cannot afford to get a corporate bank account, so they rely on their personal bank accounts for transactions. While this is a stop-gap, businesses can not grow this way.

Running a business on a savings account will not only limit how much business you can do, it will also not position you properly for growth.

You will not be able to access large deals, you will not be able to access business loans, you will not be able to track the differences between personal expenses from business expenses, I mean the list goes on.

But Glade can help you get access to a bank account, regardless of how small your business is.

You do not need to fill a long-form, submit any CAC reg or Tin, all you need is a valid ID

Some of the benefits of banking with Glade include:
You get a business account for free, no fees, no CAC registration or TIN
No monthly bank charges in your current account
20 free transfers monthly
Create free invoices and a payment link from your banking app.
Create a free e-commerce website and get paid into your account without writing one code.
Get a loan of up to 20m Naira.
Make bulk transfers from your bank account.
Get free legal and business support monthly
Manage staff Payroll and payment from your banking app.
Manage Vendor Payments from your banking app.
Get instant payment insights right in your baning dashboard

This SME bank I just discovered is currently saving a lot of small businesses from a lot of corporate banking bureaucracy, and they boast of over 3,000 merchants and have processed over $8,000,000 to date.
You can try them here https:///3ikJ7MJ it is absolutely free to sign up
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Amakapritty(f): 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
Pls how go I request for an upaid nysc alawee,m in batch c stream 2 and i was not paid for last month been September
Pls help a sister
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ugoosamm(m): 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
I do genuine TURKEY Non Appearance VISA that comes out after 5 days. Please contact this number for details. Call or text please

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: Osypla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.