Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1093235 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ebbisco(f): 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
I wanted Lagos State but ended up getting plateau state. Please I want to ask some questions

1. How safe is the journey from Lagos to Plateau and is the state peaceful amiss the security challenges in the country?
2. After camp, how can I redeploy to Lagos?
3. Do I need to get a request letter from a company in Lagos so that I am redeployed to Lagos.
4. How do the camp officials check the geninueity of a medical fitness report?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by horpeyemmi66(m): 4:28am On Dec 01, 2020
Potorico043:

I don't really get your question. Are you in need of a PPA in those states you mentioned or to relocate to either of them?
PPA in Kaduna. Zaria specifically.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nani4all(m): 11:29am On Dec 01, 2020
How can one quickly change PPA?... Its urgent please
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Fash20: 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
Got posted to a PPA already but i was working on redeployment. Is there still hope i can be redployed?

I haven't reported to my PPA yet.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Gemineye: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
Potorico043:
Prospective corp members that got their call up letters in batch B stream 1A but didn't report to camp due to reasons best known to them are not going to report to camp automatically with this incoming batch B stream 1B, rather they will be going with batch B stream 2 as from the 5th of January, 2021.

For the batch B stream 1A corp members, relocation to any state of your choice is still ongoing even after camp to any state of your choice and it appears on your dashboard within 24-72 hours. Even if you have been given a ppa, relocation to any state of your choice is still 100% possible.

Get in touch with me via whatsapp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0)
Hi
I've been posted to Zamfara and printed my call up later already for batch B stream 1B

Now I'm having a rethink
Can i still influence the posting?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ebbisco(f): 3:10am On Dec 02, 2020
Ebbisco:
I wanted Lagos State but ended up getting plateau state. Please I want to ask some questions

1. How safe is the journey from Lagos to Plateau and is the state peaceful amiss the security challenges in the country?
2. After camp, how can I redeploy to Lagos?
3. Do I need to get a request letter from a company in Lagos so that I am redeployed to Lagos.
4. How do the camp officials check the geninueity of a medical fitness report?

please I need answers
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ebbisco(f): 3:21am On Dec 02, 2020
Potorico043:
Prospective corp members in batch B stream 1B scheduled to report to camp as from the 3rd to 6th of December can report to camp with in the 3rd to the 6th of December, 2020 and must not be on the date on your call up letter especially for those travelling from far states.

Also, if you have received your call up letter for this batch B stream 1B and fail to report to camp within the 3rd and 6th of December, there's no guarantee you'll be going with stream 2 come January 5th, 2021 and you will be shifted to a later date. Therefore I advice everyone physically fit and without health issues to honour the call up, report to camp, spend some days and leave camp on the 23rd of December, 2020.

If you can apply for relocation from camp, good and awesome but there's no guarantee you will be given the state you applied for, unless your a married couple, pregnant woman, a nursing mother or with serious health issue(s) are always given the instant relocation but if you doubt, you can ask around or investigate.

But if you really want any state of your choice, you can get in touch with me via whatsapp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0) when your in camp or after camp for your relocation to any state of your choice and it comes out on your dashboard so you can travel and report to the new state you want.

For the batch B stream 1A that just left camp, relocation is still very much ongoing and to any state of your choice. Get in touch with me via whatsapp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0).

I was supposed to join batch B 1B, can I revalidate so as to join January batch?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ballexx07: 9:33am On Dec 02, 2020
I checked my dash board concerning relocation, it's saying one can't relocate due to 90days ban policy.. so how far abt our relocation be that.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nicelaw(m): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
Good evening great minds.
My kid brother was shortlisted with the current set resuming calm now but couldn't go with them because he changed course. Jamb promised to change his admission letter but they failed him. He was advised not to print the call-up letter which he really didn't print.
Will he be allowed to go to camp with the next set?
What should he do to join the next set?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by HIRAETH: 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ballexx07:
I checked my dash board concerning relocation, it's saying one can't relocate due to 90days ban policy.. so how far abt our relocation be that.
It's an error and doesnot affect you .Just chill
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by HIRAETH: 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
Gemineye:
Hi
I've been posted to Zamfara and printed my call up later already for batch B stream 1B

Now I'm having a rethink
Can i still influence the posting?
Yes,if you don't go now .The second option is to go for the three weeks then redeploy after
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by HIRAETH: 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ebbisco:

please I need answers
I don't know how safe the journey will be ,pray and commit it into God's hand ,also try to travel with other corpers going there .
You can redeploy after on medical group or DG stuff ,there are people who can help you with it
No ,you don't need a request letter ,but when you are redeployed to Lagos you can use the request letter for posting to your desired PPA
Camp officials know people present fake Medical report ,they just decide to ignore it most times
I will advise you get an original one though especially if you will use for redeployment
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by HIRAETH: 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
Fash20:
Got posted to a PPA already but i was working on redeployment. Is there still hope i can be redployed?

I haven't reported to my PPA yet.
Yes , there's still hope
You can redeploy anytime until you have three months left to complete your service
You don't need to report to your PPA ,if you are sure the redeployment will work
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Gemineye: 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
HIRAETH:

Yes,if you don't go now .The second option is to go for the three weeks then redeploy after
The thing is, i was wondering if i could influence the camping itself, so that i do it in another state of my choice now that i have seen my call up letter
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Hybkay(m): 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
PCMs in Ibadan, Oyo state. If you need a single room accomodation, contact 08136996416
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Fash20: 6:20am On Dec 04, 2020
HIRAETH:

Yes , there's still hope
You can redeploy anytime until you have three months left to complete your service
You don't need to report to your PPA ,if you are sure the redeployment will work

Thanks... Youre right. It worked
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by HIRAETH: 11:03am On Dec 04, 2020
Gemineye:
The thing is, i was wondering if i could influence the camping itself, so that i do it in another state of my choice now that i have seen my call up letter
I don't think you can ,since the call up letter is out .
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Gemineye: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
HIRAETH:

I don't think you can ,since the call up letter is out .
Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Joohan: 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2020
[
Hello, everyone.
After this current batch, when is the next batch going for service. Missed out on this due to some reasons. I'll be glad if someone can respond to this
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ulrich01(m): 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
Joohan:
[
Hello, everyone.
After this current batch, when is the next batch going for service. Missed out on this due to some reasons. I'll be glad if someone can respond to this

Next stream is January. Next batch will be announced next year i believe.

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Danielnino00(m): 11:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
Please,does anybody have an active NYSC WhatsApp group for PCMs??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nicelaw(m): 4:58am On Dec 05, 2020
Good morning great minds.
My kid brother was shortlisted with the current set resuming calm now but couldn't go with them because he changed course. Jamb promised to change his admission letter but they failed him. He was advised not to print the call-up letter which he really didn't print.
Will he be allowed to go to camp with the next set?
What should he do to join the next set?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by KennyUG: 8:06am On Dec 05, 2020
Please ooo .... Which of the states are currently paying nurses and how much are they paying

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.