Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1085906 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Stevocalipa(m): 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hello guys,
If someone graduates at the age of 29 but waited till he/she is 30years before registering for service,

Question is; Is the person allowed to exempt from service?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
Stevocalipa:
Hello guys,
If someone graduates at the age of 29 but waited till he/she is 30years before registering for service,

Question is; Is the person allowed to exempt from service?
Exemption is not by choice. If you are within service age (which is so in your case), you will not be exempted from service.

You can join our group on telegram to see the write up on this. Link is on my profile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Stevocalipa(m): 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
Caprie:
Exemption is not by choice. If you are within service age (which is so in your case), you will not be exempted from service.

You can join our group on telegram to see the write up on this. Link is on my profile.

Thank you so much for your response!

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Aberuagba025(m): 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2021
HIRAETH:

Yes

May God bless you for this.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by PitexyBaba(m): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hello ex, prospect and present corp members,
I've bin wondering on one serious situation a serving corp member is facing... She relocated to Lagos state, during registration in camp, she was asked to use her former access bank account instead of opening another, up till now, she has not gotten any payment ( two months allowance). Where and what could have caused the problem. Thanks. @caprie @hiraeth and all.
Thanks.
Confused corper.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Aberuagba025(m): 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hello,
The name on my waec and my unilag certificate is Musbau Ronke Tope.
But the name on my jamb profile is Aberuagba Musbau Aderonke, and I'm to serve early this year, hope am on a safe side with this name difference?.
If yes, what's the remedy to brace myself for this issue am having.?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LilSmith55(m): 1:13am On Feb 06, 2021
Please I need help with something

My State of Origin is different on Both my Jamb and my school form(There was a mistake when I'm registering my post jamb)

Hope this won't affect me when I'm registering for NYSC, if there will be any, please what is the SOLUTION
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 06, 2021
PitexyBaba:
I've bin wondering on one serious situation a serving corp member is facing... She relocated to Lagos state, during registration in camp, she was asked to use her former access bank account instead of opening another, up till now, she has not gotten any payment ( two months allowance). Where and what could have caused the problem. Thanks. @caprie @hiraeth and all.
Thanks.
Confused corper.
She should write a letter to the NYSC on payment of backlogs. You can find the letter format on the NYSC channel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 06, 2021
LilSmith55:
Please I need help with something

My State of Origin is different on Both my Jamb and my school form(There was a mistake when I'm registering my post jamb)

Hope this won't affect me when I'm registering for NYSC, if there will be any, please what is the SOLUTION
You don't need to worry about this.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LilSmith55(m): 7:58am On Feb 06, 2021
Caprie:
You don't need to worry about this.
Which one should I use, the one on my JAMB or the one on my school form

How can I join your Telegram Channel
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 06, 2021
LilSmith55:

Which one should I use, the one on my JAMB or the one on my school form

How can I join your Telegram Channel
Use the correct one if the option is not selected automatically.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 09, 2021
What’s the worst that would happen if I don’t go for biometrics this February? I’m held up down south and cannot in any way make time to travel to Kebbi State
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bbakiba: 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hello guys,

2019 batch A corpers who have been remobilized and posted, when do they expect to be called and have their call up numbers changed?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Emicitie1st: 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
I wish I knew that I could make up to 500k a month as a digital marketer with just my phone in a remote area when I went for NYSC.

10 slots available, DM to learn how.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by KDB1998: 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
What of if I got accepted initially, then rejected later. If I want to change my local govt, do I need to talk to my LI to close my file I registered initially, so my details won't be appearing in 2 local govts?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tygar(m): 5:42am On Feb 11, 2021
Hello, I started my nysc registration last year but was unable to proceed from the biometric capture section. I'm I going to do remobilization or revalidation?.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Malik1338(m): 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
I just collected my Notification of result from my school but it wasn't signed by the registr but it was stamp,maybe an error from my school,so should I be bothered ?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Gemineye: 2:17am On Feb 12, 2021
For those that didn't report to camp (genuine reasons) after receiving call up letter for batch B 2020
Is this remobilization for us

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Temmydotty(f): 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
VACANCIES- (NYSC INTERNS)

A Real Estate Firm have vacancies for New Lagos (Island) NYSC Members searching for a PPA.

Kindly, send me a DM (WhatsApp Only-08187700144) with your attached CV stating your area of interests immediately.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jayrockk: 9:01am On Feb 14, 2021
Caprie:
Use the correct one if the option is not selected automatically.
Good evening sir, I just redeployed to lagos, and I have a company that's willing to hire me and serve under them, what letter do i collect from the company to submit to nysc, Is it acceptance letter abi request letter?. I will really appreciate a fast reply, thanks.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by IMLPD: 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
Going beyond personal relevance.

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by PreciousBeauty(f): 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2021
PitexyBaba:
Thanks.
Confused corper.

God abeg o.
I also relocated and access bank also refused me from opening another account... I hope I don't face this
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by HIRAETH: 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
PreciousBeauty:

God abeg o.
I also relocated and access bank also refused me from opening another account... I hope I don't face this
Relocation shouldn't affect payment at all ,any issue with payment is because of other reasons
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by HIRAETH: 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
Jayrockk:
Good evening sir, I just redeployed to lagos, and I have a company that's willing to hire me and serve under them, what letter do i collect from the company to submit to nysc, Is it acceptance letter abi request letter?. I will really appreciate a fast reply, thanks.
Request letter
Acceptance letter is what you collect after you have been posted there .
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by HIRAETH: 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
KDB1998:
What of if I got accepted initially, then rejected later. If I want to change my local govt, do I need to talk to my LI to close my file I registered initially, so my details won't be appearing in 2 local govts?
Yes ,you have to.Only if you haven't done documentation .
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jayrockk: 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
HIRAETH:

Request letter
Acceptance letter is what you collect after you have been posted there .
thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kenule9(m): 8:42am On Feb 16, 2021
Good morning everyone,
can a Doctor still go for service if he/she graduate at the age of 30?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 16, 2021
Jayrockk:
I'm very sorry for the late response. What you need is a request letter from the company which you will submit to NYSC. You can refer to my telegram channel to download NYSC letter samples. Link is on my signature.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Aremson14(m): 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
Will this nasu strike affect uploading of names to nysc?

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.