Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1085734 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LeonStark: 8:56am On Apr 26, 2021
Hello. Can I leave camp the first/second day of registration, say for a graduation ceremony ? How do I go about it ? The date is on the 21st meanwhile camp resumes on the 18th.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by charlyazods(m): 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2021

The owner of this number is harassing and threatening a girl (Oge) and stalking her... Says he either bleeps her or end her. The matter has gone to Police but please, spare us 1 minute airtime to call and blast this pervert! He told her where she lives and she now fears been at home. Please assist in any way possible.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Hahmahkah(f): 1:15am On Apr 27, 2021
Hello
Please I have not been able to fill the covid-19 form from my dashboard, it's saying not found, what could be the reason.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by JamesReacher(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
Hahmahkah:
Hello
Please I have not been able to fill the covid-19 form from my dashboard, it's saying not found, what could be the reason.
Issue is from Nysc, calm. You would be able to fill it soon
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by VTJN(m): 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
charlyazods:

The owner of this number is harassing and threatening a girl (Oge) and stalking her... Says he either bleeps her or end her. The matter has gone to Police but please, spare us 1 minute airtime to call and blast this pervert! He told her where she lives and she now fears been at home. Please assist in any way possible.
what transpired between them?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by VTJN(m): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
LeonStark:
Hello. Can I leave camp the first/second day of registration, say for a graduation ceremony ? How do I go about it ? The date is on the 21st meanwhile camp resumes on the 18th.
That will be on the basis of health, pregnancy and nursing mother
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by VTJN(m): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
omodave:

Yes my name is on Nysc senate list already and I plan registering today
hwfar have you been able to register?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Hahmahkah(f): 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
JamesReacher:
Issue is from Nysc, calm. You would be able to fill it soon

Thank you for your reply
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LeonStark: 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
VTJN:
That will be on the basis of health, pregnancy and nursing mother

So the answer is no.?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by JamesReacher(m): 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2021
Hahmahkah:

Thank you for your reply
Send a pm so I can hit you up on WhatsApp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by VTJN(m): 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
LeonStark:

So the answer is no.?
they won't allow you to leave camp for whatever reason

Except on those basis aforementioned!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 28, 2021
please what's the difference between graduation list and Senate list
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Sandydayziz(f): 8:20am On Apr 28, 2021
Buruoma:
Please I have issue with my name,On portal it's Chimburuoma on statement of result it's Chiburuoma.
Will it affect me? The one on portal is correct. Can I use affidavit
You can’t use it. You have to take your statement of result back to your school so you can be given a new one
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tempem: 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
For those who still want to know!

Here are tips for you:

https://tomvad.com/how-to-enjoy-nysc-camp-23-ways-plus-6-life-experiences/
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
SixKeys:
please what's the difference between graduation list and Senate list
make una answer me na
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by JamesReacher(m): 6:30am On Apr 29, 2021
Hahmahkah:

Thank you for your reply
Email not getting through. Sms text me here 08185201840
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by JamesReacher(m): 6:32am On Apr 29, 2021
SixKeys:

make una answer me na
Senate list is the list of people qualified for NYSC, your school makes the list. Graduation list is the list of people that obviously graduated from school. Graduation list comes before Senate list
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 29, 2021
JamesReacher:
Senate list is the list of people qualified for NYSC, your school makes the list. Graduation list is the list of people that obviously graduated from school. Graduation list comes before Senate list

thank you bros!

So it's possible for someone's name to appear in graduation list but not in Senate list?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LexPrescott(m): 9:56am On Apr 30, 2021
I've got a question here, pls. Would appreciate some timely response.

I work at a private school —one that has never received corpers. I already registered for Stream II and I'm working it serve here in my state (Rivers). Due to some personal reasons, I'd like to serve in my school as my PPA during service. But my school has never sent a request for corpers. Someone told me I should go with a letter to camp, while I was also told my school would have to send a request for corp members.

TL;DR: What's the best option for me to make my current job my PPA, given that my employer has never sent a request letter for corpers?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Buruoma: 10:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
Sandydayziz:

You can’t use it. You have to take your statement of result back to your school so you can be given a new one
I have made payment, for a new 1, it's taking time to be processed, so the school asked me to use affidavit.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by dragnetgsetest: 2:09pm On May 01, 2021
Great info here
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mikaeltomz(m): 11:11pm On May 01, 2021
Yes it is possible.
SixKeys:

thank you bros!

So it's possible for someone's name to appear in graduation list but not in Senate list?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:15am On May 03, 2021
Is it possible after orientation camp and posting to my PPA I abscond(in liaison with my lI)till the day of certificate collection?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by VTJN(m): 8:45pm On May 03, 2021
Bobbyunitedfc:
Is it possible after orientation camp and posting to my PPA I abscond(in liaison with my lI)till the day of certificate collection?
Yes very possible

Provided you are settling your Li
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 05, 2021
I stoped at the finger print part, I can still log in, if I complete it, can I still go with this set
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Preshxious: 7:07am On May 06, 2021
Pls how can I get evaluation letter.
I am a foreign student and I was asked to get evaluation letter at ministry of Education

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Oluwalucy: 12:01pm On May 07, 2021
I heard call-up letter for Batch A stream II will be available next week but I think I will ignore and then go with batch B for certain issues but the problem is I heard I might have to wait till Batch A 2022 to revalidate. How true is this please? Would you advise that I go with stream 2 or I'll be able to go with batch B?

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.