Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,472 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1082690 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by duro4real(m): 9:08am On May 16, 2021
TONY042:

Posted to gombe too, I'm moving from Abuja

When are you leaving Gombe for Abuja?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sweet7oyin(m): 12:30pm On May 16, 2021
I have not being posted and my nysh dashboard is not showing me the message that I should wait for batch B is this a problem
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bugie16: 3:50pm On May 16, 2021
sweet7oyin:
I have not being posted and my nysh dashboard is not showing me the message that I should wait for batch B is this a problem
Some persons who registered with batch A stream 2, were moved to batch B.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Marks112: 8:43pm On May 16, 2021
Please are there corpers lodge in lagos and are they free?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Isy10: 12:50am On May 17, 2021
Please, I did redeployment from Taraba to Lagos but I can't print my "Relocation Letter" until the state coordinator clears me. I was given a release form by my LGI at Taraba and all signatories have signed the form attached to my file. The Head of D & R (the last signatory) after commenting and signing said I can travel to Lagos and print my relocation letter. But I still can't print the relocation letter. what should I do?

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sakaguchi(m): 4:08am On May 17, 2021
Posted to Akwa ibom. Kai �
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Joge64: 8:19am On May 17, 2021
I was Posted to Akwa Ibom... Anyone here also posted there?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hazzard: 8:54am On May 17, 2021
Please a friend of mine hasn’t been able to view his call-up letter but has already been deployed to a state to serve...it keeps showing this error...what and how can this be resolved

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Itzjoy(f): 9:18am On May 17, 2021
Please who has gone to Kebbi state from Ibadan
And how can I join kebbi group
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by bellyjean(m): 10:21am On May 17, 2021
Hello Guys

My Sister has been posted to Kebbi State.

What are the consequences of arriving at the late, lets say by Sunday or next week Monday. No direct flights to Kebbi from Lagos and Lagos to Sokoto this week no cheap at all.

Again, what happens if she doesnt report to the camp at all, Can she revalidate her posting and resume with the next batch?

Make una help me out abeg

Regards,
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Isy10: 10:36am On May 17, 2021
Kyrian042:

They have to enable the print button on your dashboard. Try and reach out to your LGI in Taraba for this, they can still give the go ahead to NYSC secretariat in Lagos to do it for you without you traveling to Taraba.
Secondly, how did you get your relocation approved? I would like to know please.

Approval for my relocation was done my those people you pay to work out your redeployment. The Head of D&R signed last Friday (May 15) so I don't know if I should wait since it's Monday just that the officials will soon go to the camp for the next batch orientation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Obalatule: 10:52am On May 17, 2021
bellyjean:
Hello Guys

My Sister has been posted to Kebbi State.

What are the consequences of arriving at the late, lets say by Sunday or next week Monday. No direct flights to Kebbi from Lagos and Lagos to Sokoto this week no cheap at all.

Again, what happens if she doesnt report to the camp at all, Can she revalidate her posting and resume with the next batch?

Make una help me out abeg

Regards,
Your sister has to make her way to camp on or before Saturday, else she will wait for next batch A which is next year for revalidation.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Babymelda: 12:11pm On May 17, 2021
Got my call up letter March for stream I batch A, but didn't print it because I couldn't go to camp that period due to some issues , so now I wanted to join stream ii and I couldn't find my call up letter on my dashboard to print again, please I need help any suggestions please anyone....thanks��
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by TONY042(m): 3:28pm On May 17, 2021
duro4real:

When are you leaving Gombe for Abuja?
On Tuesday.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tochiofficyal: 6:51pm On May 17, 2021
Please I want to ask what and what is really needed in camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sakaguchi(m): 11:13pm On May 17, 2021
Joge64:
I was Posted to Akwa Ibom... Anyone here also posted there?

Same here
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by JAYcool56: 5:00am On May 18, 2021
I'm asthmatic and I'm scared of the heavy activities and dusty environment in camp. Would I be allowed to leave camp after registration based on my health condition? Please I need answers �
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by JamesReacher(m): 6:24am On May 18, 2021
Obalatule:
Your sister has to make her way to camp on or before Saturday, else she will wait for next batch A which is next year for revalidation.
What kind of sudden wicked rule is this??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Obalatule: 7:12am On May 18, 2021
JamesReacher:
What kind of sudden wicked rule is this??
The rule was actually made since stream 1, and those that missed camp confirmed that no one is attending to them again.....So till 2022 batch "A"

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by abham: 8:06am On May 18, 2021
Sandydayziz:

From Benin, reporting 20th smiley

Hehe we go meet up for camp ��

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Doxadious(m): 8:56am On May 18, 2021
Babymelda:
Got my call up letter March for stream I batch A, but didn't print it because I couldn't go to camp that period due to some issues , so now I wanted to join stream ii and I couldn't find my call up letter on my dashboard to print again, please I need help any suggestions please anyone....thanks��

Same problem.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Redder97(m): 9:13am On May 18, 2021
Doxadious:

Same problem.

Till 2022 Batch A stream 1
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by GweGweRi: 11:08am On May 18, 2021
Pls house, am seriously tired now. Since November 2020 I did my jamb reg, up till now no jamb reg number has been sent to me. Anybody with good info.... Please you are highly welcome, thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mangaknees: 12:07pm On May 18, 2021
Make una help me see o.

So, I was legit sick and couldn't go for Batch A stream 1, also considering that they posted me to the north, I couldn't risk the long journey at that point. Now I am hearing that it's till next year 2022 before I can go for camp again.

What kind of a useless and heartless rule is that? How can you tell me to wait a whole year before going to camp again?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 18, 2021
Mangaknees:
Make una help me see o.

So, I was legit sick and couldn't go for Batch A stream 1, also considering that they posted me to the north, I couldn't risk the long journey at that point. Now I am hearing that it's till next year 2022 before I can go for camp again.

What kind of a useless and heartless rule is that? How can you tell me to wait a whole year before going to camp again?

that's Nigeria for you, that's why you are to do anything you have to do at the appointed time and not at your own time, because this country always has a way of punishing such people.

I was posted to Zamfara in March and I wanted to wait and revalidate but to avoid this kind of issue I had to honor my call up letter and now I'm serving in Rivers State.

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.