Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1091238 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sammie241: 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
Please oo, gurus in the house... I was given OAU as my PPA in osun state...and I wanted to ask if the school (OAU) do pay corpers token or not and other things associated with the school.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Chimeluemary(f): 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
NPTJ:
Depend on which part of Lagos

Accommodation is reasonably low on the mainland than highland
kyrian0:

The reason why you uploaded those documents is for you to be posted to where your husband is. If you didn't upload all required documents, it then becomes a 50/50 thing where you might be posted to another state and not the one you have in mind.
But, if posted to another state, just go to camp with the same documents you uploaded during registration and show them, once verified, you'll be relocated to where your husband resides.
. Thank you so much
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jerrisonjeff(m): 6:07am On Oct 12, 2021
lajid:

Please I keep hearing COVID 19 registration, what is it about and how do I register if needed.

The covid test will be conducted inside the 3 weeks camp and its free.... U just need to print out ur covid test form from ur dashboard
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by maiiilooo(m): 6:10am On Oct 12, 2021
jerrisonjeff:

The covid test will be conducted inside the 3 weeks camp and its free.... U just need to print out ur covid test form from ur dashboard
Please how? Cause I haven't seen anything like that on my dashboard.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lajid: 6:13am On Oct 12, 2021
jerrisonjeff:

But there’s nothing like that on the dashboard
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jerrisonjeff(m): 6:21am On Oct 12, 2021
lajid:

But there’s nothing like that on the dashboard

Let me attach screenshot of the covid test....
If u dont see it... Then it will be available immediately after printing ur call up letter

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jerrisonjeff(m): 6:24am On Oct 12, 2021
maiiilooo:

Please how? Cause I haven't seen anything like that on my dashboard.
Go to the ending of ur dashboard and u will see it.... Pix attached below

If u dont then it will be available after call up letter arrives

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by maiiilooo(m): 6:39am On Oct 12, 2021
jerrisonjeff:

Go to the ending of ur dashboard and u will see it.... Pix attached below

If u dont then it will be available after call up letter arrives
Ok thanks
Please I asked a question above but no one has answer, hope u don't mind answering it ..
~apart from my credentials and covid 19 form what other documents am I to take to camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jerrisonjeff(m): 6:49am On Oct 12, 2021
maiiilooo:

Ok thanks
Please I asked a question above but no one has answer, hope u don't mind answering it ..
~apart from my credentials and covid 19 form what other documents am I to take to camp?
Passport photograph...
Green card.....
Call up letter....
Id card holder.....
Pen and jotter.....
Medical certificate....
Then clothes for 3sundays only....

U will be given 2 white top and shorts
U will be fed... But u moght not like the quantity or quality so prepare extra cash....

Extra cash is a must cos u will adjust ur kakhi or clothes given and u will need the cash for pictures or after 3weeks camp for moving to ur PPA...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jerrisonjeff(m): 6:54am On Oct 12, 2021
Note after ur 3weeks camp after collection of ur PPA posting letter try and locate any religion buses going to the local govt u are posted....

This bus will take u to their lodge free of charge without u paying a dime... But u
will be given 1 week to stay with dem free b4 u will be told to start paying....

Some religious lodge charges u monthly while some yearly.... But if within that 1 week u could get ur self an accommodation then fine else u will have to endure with them as a family and be tolerant too...

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Donnie835: 6:57am On Oct 12, 2021
jerrisonjeff:

Passport photograph...
Green card.....
Call up letter....
Id card holder.....
Pen and jotter.....
Medical certificate....

U will be fed... But u moght not like the quantity or quality so prepare extra cash....

Extra cash is a must cos u will adjust ur kakhi or clothes given and u will need the cash for pictures or after 3weeks camp for moving to ur PPA...

Nice.
Go with your statement of result too
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lajid: 7:25am On Oct 12, 2021
jerrisonjeff:

Passport photograph...
Green card.....
Call up letter....
Id card holder.....
Pen and jotter.....
Medical certificate....

Clothes for three Sundays? So after camp which cloth are we going to wear grin or are we not supposed to leave camp and begin serving in the state posted?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lajid: 7:42am On Oct 12, 2021
jerrisonjeff:
Note after ur 3weeks camp after collection of ur PPA posting letter try and locate any religion buses going to the local govt u are posted....

Thanks for this but I need more enlightenment. I don’t get what you mean by ‘religion buses’. Will appreciate more on that.

Also does each bus have a lodge in each local govt or what? Or I’m I getting this wrong

I’m asking because I intend coming to Lagos for nysc but will need at least 2-3 weeks to get my accommodation so I need where to stay for at least 2 weeks. Heard house hunting in Lagos is difficult.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by durubennie(m): 7:55am On Oct 12, 2021
Will the registration extend after stream 1 has gone for camp, I need a quick reply please
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Emarex: 8:34am On Oct 12, 2021
Has anyone received call up letter?

I registered on Saturday , I am yet to receive call up letter.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jelil01: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2021
lizychimamanda:
yes I have. Last month and I have submitted the filled form to school.
Hi. Any update?

My school did not send our senate list to nysc for this stream. What about you. Have u registered online?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jagaban880: 9:46am On Oct 12, 2021
Emarex:
Has anyone received call up letter?
I registered on Saturday , I am yet to receive call up letter.

green card or call up letter
which?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Chimeluemary(f): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2021
I registered since Friday and I'm yet to get my green card. Please, is anyone having the same issue. Or I should calm down
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Emarex: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2021
Jagaban880:

green card or call up letter

which?
Call up letter.

I received my green card yesterday
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lizychimamanda(f): 11:06am On Oct 12, 2021
Jamb is yet to effect the correction
jelil01:
Hi. Any update?

My school did not send our senate list to nysc for this stream. What about you. Have u registered online?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jagaban880: 11:26am On Oct 12, 2021
Emarex:
Call up letter.
I received my green card yesterday

Call up letter is not out yet....na
.u gatta chill
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Donnie835: 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
Chimeluemary:
I registered since Friday and I'm yet to get my green card. Please, is anyone having the same issue. Or I should calm down

Most Likely stream 2 Probably
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Chimeluemary(f): 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
Donnie835:

Most Likely stream 2 Proboably
it's well, thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Emarex: 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
Jagaban880:

Call up letter is not out yet....na

.u gatta chill

Okay
Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by maiiilooo(m): 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
jerrisonjeff:

Passport photograph...
Green card.....
Call up letter....
Id card holder.....
Pen and jotter.....
Medical certificate....

Thank you so much.
U made everything clear to me .
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Donnie835: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hi Everyone

Please the webinar organized by Nysc and Ncdc on Friday for PCM, Is it compulsory we attend it?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kyrian0: 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
Donnie835:
Hi Everyone

Please the webinar organized by Nysc and Ncdc on Friday for PCM, Is it compulsory we attend it?
No
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jelil01: 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
lizychimamanda:
Jamb is yet to effect the correction
I was told by sb that there is an option on nysc portal to correct such error.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lizychimamanda(f): 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
jelil01:
I was told by sb that there is an option on nysc portal to correct such error.
how do I go about it?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jelil01: 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
lizychimamanda:
how do I go about it?
I don't know how. But maybe if you go to Cafe, they will understand...
(See dis pictures below)

@Udantu can u pls explain better. Our case is a mistake in the spelling of name (Jamb regularization).

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jerrisonjeff(m): 8:15am On Oct 13, 2021
lajid:

Clothes for three Sundays? So after camp which cloth are we going to wear grin or are we not supposed to leave camp and begin serving in the state posted?

If u think of that.. then u would be thinking of gas or stove plus bed and buckets plus spoon and plates after camp.....

Meanwhile after reporting to ur PPA... U will be given at least 1week to travel and arrange ursef in term of clothes, housing and so on... U will talk to d person incharge in ur PPA for permission to travl back to get all ur stuffs...

because if u carry all ur clothes to camp its owk but its like load

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.