Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1140623 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dhatgirl: 5:24am On Dec 18, 2021
Please who knows of any good ppa that provides accommodation in Enugu or at least that pay corpers.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LoyhaLtee(m): 9:42am On Dec 18, 2021
Pls. who knows of any good PPA in Ondo state that accepts corp members. I studied Accounting in Ekiti State University and graduated with a good degree.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kyrian0: 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
lordbish:
How do I contact you?

0-7-0-5-4-6-4-0-1-0
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kyrian0: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
kuipid:
And can I get redeployed after having a ppa and in the portal it is only marital and security reasons which I don't have which other way
Yes you can still redeploy
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Lasisieniola77(m): 10:45am On Dec 20, 2021
Hello champions,
I will be going for nysc next year march and i will like to post pone, i don't know if it's possible.and what are the procedures
And also i will like your advise if I should Learn a skill before nysc or after nyscm

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by blackburn77: 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
Please the general CDs on the 31st, does it also apply to batch c stream 2 corpers
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Donnie835: 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
blackburn77:
Please the general CDs on the 31st, does it also apply to batch c stream 2 corpers

General CDS?
Is there anything like that on the 31st?
I doubt
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by bookarecruiter: 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
Looking for a platform to practice your dream career?

Volunteer Now!

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by davbravo(m): 7:04am On Dec 21, 2021
blackburn77:
ask fellow corps members in yoyr local govt./state..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by GreenOris: 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, my younger brother did his camp in Katsina state Batch C stream 1 and redeployed to Platue state, i want to know when will it be ready to state applying for another redeployment since I want him to serve in kaduna
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by johnsmhelia15(m): 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
GreenOris:
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, my younger brother did his camp in Katsina state Batch C stream 1 and redeployed to Platue state, i want to know when will it be ready to state applying for another redeployment since I want him to serve in kaduna
In three months time.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lasisieniola77:
Hello champions,
I will be going for nysc next year march and i will like to post pone, i don't know if it's possible.and what are the procedures
And also i will like your advise if I should Learn a skill before nysc or after nyscm
Yes You can postpone your service year till whenever you like. You can chose not to register when mobilised or register and ignore your call up letter

If you have the luxury of time, you can learn a skills before service

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by GreenOris: 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
johnsmhelia15:

In three months time.
Which month exactly, and how am i going to do about it
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ikfrancis: 4:30am On Dec 22, 2021
Spherical77:
Yes You can postpone your service year till whenever you like. You can chose not to register when mobilised or register and ignore your call up letter

Is there any advantage in going with a particular batch or stream. Like better or more PPAs to choose from, easy accommodation, etc.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 4:54am On Dec 22, 2021
ikfrancis:

Is there any advantage in going with a particular batch or stream. Like better or more PPAs to choose from, easy accommodation, etc.
Yes, batch A has more opportunities than other batches

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ikfrancis: 4:58am On Dec 22, 2021
Spherical77:
Yes, batch A has more opportunities than other batches
Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by luvlyoracle(m): 7:29am On Dec 22, 2021
Good morning Y'all..

Please if you know any corp member passing out this month or any accommodation in Lagos and stays in selfcon please I need their number so I will just rent their place..please very urgent...thanks

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by TClassique: 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
What do we need to prepare for nysc as international students abeg o everybody!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bakerdav: 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
TClassique:
What do we need to prepare for nysc as international students abeg o everybody!
Same here, when we dy go service bayi?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Melancholy(m): 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ali12345:
hello everyone just finished my sch this year and am above 30 and I want to go too nysc what will I do and when is nysc registration starting next year thank you
Please note that your present age is not what nysc calculate, but the the year you graduated! If your graduating year is originally 2020, but due to covid incidence, you're doing it this year, don't stress yourself cos you will be mobilized.

3 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Olayetan(m): 10:46am On Jan 01, 2022
Spherical77:

Pls, when is the next batch starting registration?

I've deferred it enough and can I get someone to help me do direct posting to abk., Oguns state.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Olayetan(m): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2022
Melancholy:
Please note that your present age is not what nysc calculate, but the the year you graduated! If your graduating year is originally 2020, but due to covid incidence, you're doing it this year, don't stress yourself cos you will be mobilized.

Does it mean someone that graduated at the age of 28 and defer it till he passes the eligible age of 30, can still be mobilized?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 11:32am On Jan 01, 2022
Olayetan:

Pls, when is the next batch starting registration?

I've deferred it enough and can I get someone to help me do direct posting to abk., Oguns state.
Next batch will commence late February

Contact me on Whatsapp for your sure direct posting to any state and PPA, 08097040690

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 11:37am On Jan 01, 2022
Olayetan:

Does it mean someone that graduated at the age of 28 and defer it till he passes the eligible age of 30, can still be mobilized?
The date your school result got approved by your school Senate is the age that will be used

If you hadn't clocked 30 before your result got approved then you are free to partake in service whenever you are ready. Even if it's 20 years time. You'd be mobilized because you aren't 30 when your result was approved

3 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Melancholy(m): 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
Olayetan:

Yes nau
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Olayetan(m): 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2022
Anansa0003:
hit me up
I'm currently serving at Abk south..
0.??9...0685........12........602

Okay
Will save and contact you later
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by qdlegrand(m): 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2022
Are you a freelancer on Upwork or Fiverr..etc and have trouble withdrawing your hard-earned funds in your account?Worry no more!
With *Q.D* you can now exchange your CLEAN PayPal and payoneer funds at nice rate
✅ Instant naira payment after confirmation
✅ Safe and secure transfer...
Contact us now here: 07060514154
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Alcatel17: 10:49am On Jan 02, 2022
qdlegrand:
Are you a freelancer on Upwork or Fiverr..etc and have trouble withdrawing your hard-earned funds in your account?Worry no more!
With *Q.D* you can now exchange your CLEAN PayPal and payoneer funds at nice rate
✅ Instant naira payment after confirmation
✅ Safe and secure transfer...
Contact us now here: 07060514154

Hello please I want to buy a fiverr gig..can u assist in buying d service fr me while I pay in naira...thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (398) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.