Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1088038 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kyrian0: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
Brunosamel:
Please guy how do direct posting works I have someone who want to help me to go to any state and place I want in to serve
You just said you have someone that wants to help you out, why didn't the person explain it to you? All this details are very important
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Perembo1: 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
Those who studied abroad and wanna get their EVALUATION letter before NYSC can contact me.

For your Authentication jobs too,I'm 100% available MoF and Foreign affairs.
Thanks.

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Brunosamel(m): 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
kyrian0:

You just said you have someone that wants to help you out, why didn't the person explain it to you? All this details are very important
he is someone of high caliber he only want to know when I'm ready so he will delegate it to one of his people
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kyrian0: 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
Brunosamel:
he is someone of high caliber he only want to know when I'm ready so he will delegate it to one of his people
Lol Please bro or sis forget all this "person of high caliber" as they enjoy disappointing people.
As for your question, direct posting starts only when portal is open for registration, you submit some informations required for it most importantly your callup number as the person sorts it out for you and if successful, you'll be posted to the state you want where you'll camp for 3weeks and serve for 11months and some days. I hope it's clear?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kyrian0: 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
Good day to the batch C stream 1 and stream 2 in camp.

PPA posting of corp members serving in Ogun, Oyo and Lagos states only is possible and ongoing right now.

You can get in touch with me via WhatsApp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0) if your interested.

It's 100% sure and you get where you want and PPA's that accept corp members.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Brunosamel(m): 2:37am On Dec 06, 2021
kyrian0:

Lol Please bro or sis forget all this "person of high caliber" as they enjoy disappointing people.
As for your question, direct posting starts only when portal is open for registration, you submit some informations required for it most importantly your callup number as the person sorts it out for you and if successful, you'll be posted to the state you want where you'll camp for 3weeks and serve for 11months and some days. I hope it's clear?
Yes thank you

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Youngaboy(m): 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
[quote author=Darkchocolate post=38515779]Congratulations to the incoming NYSC otondos ... You should all be proud of yourselves. I just finished my service year in July and I am here to answer any NYsC related questions you might have (to the best of my ability).

Camp confusions
How much you need
How to conduct or not conduct yourself wink
Activities to take up that might be beneficial in determining where you are posted to
Best CDS groups
Etc etc

Are you also a foreign student? Wondering how you will survive those 3 ghastly weeks? You are in the right place then!!!

Ask and it shall be answered!

Disclaimer: I speak from Lagos Camp experiences...other camps in other states and how they function may be different but any answer I provide should give you a general guide. I encourage you to conduct your own research and get a varied source for whatever information you seek.

P.s. Yokiti, how have you been? I've missed you like a fat kid misses cake grin

***New rule
If you want me to respond to your question, it might be advisable to NOT type in shorthand! cheesy ;DD cool

And guys...I have no idea how to access the email links. Im not ignoring you. Just post your message here and i ll try to answer it. smiley

I'll be very greatful if you can give me hint on how to go about the NYSC from scratch.
Like where do I start from,
what should I do,
who should I meet,
what is the very first step to take,
How much should be my budget,
Which link should I check(if necessary),
When should I expect the next available batch/opening of batch.

Please if you can help provide the details of this from scratch, I'll be very happy.

NOTE: am done with my HND and my result collected.
Thanks.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by joxxy01(m): 4:47am On Dec 08, 2021
For those that are in camp, how much alawee are they likely to receive before January? Is it not suppose to be 2 months alawee?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Alfred234(m): 7:30am On Dec 08, 2021
joxxy01:
For those that are in camp, how much alawee are they likely to receive before January? Is it not suppose to be 2 months alawee?
Lol they'll only receive alawee for December in camp. Their next alawee will be at the end of January.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by joxxy01(m): 7:54am On Dec 08, 2021
Alfred234:

Lol they'll only receive alawee for December in camp. Their next alawee will be at the end of January.
okay thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Luckygal22(f): 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2021
Alfred234:

What about married corpers who are on exeat from camp. How can they collect their posting letter and allawee for December?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by 6660M0666: 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
How do I ghost NYSC?

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by RENOWNED2(m): 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
Omo when nysc go pay December alawee like this
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by alaboski(m): 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2021
RENOWNED2:
Omo when nysc go pay December alawee like this
Heard they'll pay November Allowee tomorrow.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by temitopsy03(f): 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
Please, i am a corp member from batch c stream 1 but just got relocated last Monday and I have not tomb printed for December which will end on Friday. Will i cleared automatically since I have been relocated and have 21 days to report to my new state?
Note; I didn't wait to do my clearance in the former state or i must go to the new state secretariat before Friday for clearance
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kyrian0: 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
If you relocated and your relocation is successful/approved but you cannot go back to the initial state you relocated from to get clearance, you can get in touch with me via WhatsApp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0) to get your clearance done without having to travel to the initial state of deployment for clearance.

100% assured.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by RENOWNED2(m): 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
alaboski:

Heard they'll pay November Allowee tomorrow.
November ke. I meant December.

November should be for people in camp if they are.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Olibs(f): 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hello,
My name is Olib and I run an Online Gift shop called Olib's Basket.

We have Curated the most amazing Christmas Gift Baskets, which range from 15,000 Naira and above.

The Gift Baskets can be curated according to your budget and customized by you.

For more information or to get our christmas brochure please call or send a whatsapp message to 07080391573

You can also visit our Instagram page via the link below

https://instagram.com/olibsbasket?igshid=qa1stgafd28d

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by VTJN(m): 9:32am On Dec 09, 2021
6660M0666:
How do I ghost NYSC?

Which batch?

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by gladenry: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2021
Hi, I was told I can't register in camp cos the dates on my call up and certificate are not the same. I contacted my school and I was told it has been changed, but I don't see the effect on my dashboard. Pls when will I see the changed date?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by solotex1996: 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
good afternoon here please i lost my school ID card but when i get to my school to collect another one, they told me the are going to give me temporary ID card
please i want to ask that will the temporary ID card be acceptable at the camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by 6660M0666: 8:00am On Dec 10, 2021
VTJN:
Which batch?

C Stream 2.

Do you know how it can be done?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by VTJN(m): 8:30am On Dec 10, 2021
6660M0666:

C Stream 2.

Spherical77 would put you through
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 9:11am On Dec 10, 2021
6660M0666:

C Stream 2.

Yeah. Reach me on Whatsapp

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 9:12am On Dec 10, 2021
solotex1996:
good afternoon here please i lost my school ID card but when i get to my school to collect another one, they told me the are going to give me temporary ID card
please i want to ask that will the temporary ID card be acceptable at the camp?
Yes it will, provided it's been issued by your school with stamped
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by 5991ayo: 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
Top of the day to u all pls i am nce hold hopeful next year i put in for direct entry and abt d time i finish schooling i will be around 29~30 pls i still serve (nysc) at dis age?.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ikfrancis: 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
Please I want to know when the next batch for NYSC will be ie going to camp? The earliest and lastest possible dates.

Also how likely is it for someone that graduated in November to join this next batch?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 10:22am On Dec 11, 2021
ikfrancis:
Please I want to know when the next batch for NYSC will be ie going to camp? The earliest and lastest possible dates.

Also how likely is it for someone that graduated in November to join this next batch?
registration is always around late February/early March

Depends on your school how fast they could mobilise her graduants
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ikfrancis: 11:10am On Dec 11, 2021
Spherical77:

Okay thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kyrian0: 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
Good day everyone and to the 2021 batch C stream 2 in camp, PPA posting is available to those interested so when your leaving camp, you get the PPA you want where you'll serve for a year.

Get in touch with me via WhatsApp or call 0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0 to get it done 100%
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by pamcode(m): 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
Spherical77:

Please is school ID card a must have for camp? My school collects the ID card before issuing certificate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.