Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1086679 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by SamuelLoch: 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
winnerr:

where would it be corrected? jamb office or my school?

i’m supposed to take the slip to my school later today.

JAMB's office
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by SamuelLoch: 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
Bhadmus77:
Good day everyone..please i have a question.
I'm a final year student and by calculations and calendar , we should be writing our exams by feb/mar and Senate approval of result should be April,

Any idea when we will be mobilized?
The month we will be mobilized please..i need answers as i want to plan how to pay my rent

Well, it depends on how fast your school is. Only your school can answer this correctly.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Najyin(m): 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
Please how can I get marriage certificate for my wife before her mobilisation soon.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by pepemendy(m): 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
Bhadmus77:
Good day everyone..please i have a question.
I'm a final year student and by calculations and calendar , we should be writing our exams by feb/mar and Senate approval of result should be April,

Any idea when we will be mobilized?
The month we will be mobilized please..i need answers as i want to plan how to pay my rent
that’s batch B, June/July.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tolifefun: 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hopeba:
if he can't another person can...are you telling people are not falsifying thier age just to serve? I don't want exemption letter
why disturbing him for assistance when you have another person that can do it for you?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
Najyin:
Please how can I get marriage certificate for my wife before her mobilisation soon.
I can get that done for you

Buzz me on WhatsApp, 08097040690

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mimisboygreat: 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2022
Good evening bosses. Pls i have a question to ask. A friend of mine who is among the current batch C2, applied for relocation while she was in camp so as to enable her get an exit to go get a treatment for herself.

So now, she has changed her Mind about the relocation and had to cancel the thing on her dashboard. They left camp on Tuesday and till now, she's not been able to get her PPA letter or confirmation that her cancellation of relocation has been granted.

Pls bosses, any solution on this?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mayorjosh(m): 6:43am On Dec 23, 2022
Please does any one know if colored call up letter is needed for documentation in a new state? Because I’m seeing it as a requirement for that but I only have photocopies and I can’t print colored ones anymore. Help.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ultraprime(m): 7:46am On Dec 23, 2022
Good day, I'd like some help/advice. I registered for the just concluded batch c stream 2 but I did not report to the camp I was posted to. Do I have to do the remobilisation ongoing or will I automatically be moved to the next batch A? I haven't got a state code yet
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MistaDanny7: 8:28am On Dec 23, 2022
ultraprime:
Good day, I'd like some help/advice. I registered for the just concluded batch c stream 2 but I did not report to the camp I was posted to. Do I have to do the remobilisation ongoing or will I automatically be moved to the next batch A? I haven't got a state code yet
No you'll have to revalidate once registration for Batch A begins

Remobilization is for corp members that absconded from service due to one thing or another but are willing to continue from where they stopped

Join my Batch A whatsapp group for more updates
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MistaDanny7: 8:29am On Dec 23, 2022
mayorjosh:
Please does any one know if colored call up letter is needed for documentation in a new state? Because I’m seeing it as a requirement for that but I only have photocopies and I can’t print colored ones anymore. Help.
You should have the pdf format in your phone
The one you downloaded when call up letter came out
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2022
Mimisboygreat:
Good evening bosses. Pls i have a question to ask. A friend of mine who is among the current batch C2, applied for relocation while she was in camp so as to enable her get an exit to go get a treatment for herself.

So now, she has changed her Mind about the relocation and had to cancel the thing on her dashboard. They left camp on Tuesday and till now, she's not been able to get her PPA letter or confirmation that her cancellation of relocation has been granted.

let her report to the state secretariat she camped in, it will be resolved
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ultraprime(m): 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
MistaDanny7:

No you'll have to revalidate once registration for Batch A begins

Remobilization is for corp members that absconded from service due to one thing or another but are willing to continue from where they stopped

Join my Batch A whatsapp group for more updates

Alright, so I will wait till the next batch registration begins and ignore the remobilization ending on the 30th. Thank you

Where is the group link please? grin
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mimisboygreat: 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2022
Spherica177:
let her report to the state secretariat she camped in, it will be resolved
Thanks for reaching out. She has gone there and they told her to wait till it shows on her dashboard. It's been 4 days and nothing has shown on her dashboard.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by spongebob0006(f): 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
Good afternoon, please how do I get to Oshodi Isolo Local Government Secretariat from Agege?
Thank you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jerry59: 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
spongebob0006:
Good afternoon, please how do I get to Oshodi Isolo Local Government Secretariat from Agege?
Thank you.
Don't know how to direct you from Agege but the road leading to the secretariat is opposite Arena shopping complex.

I can't remember the street name but there's a lastma post at the junction leading to the secretariat

The secretariat is just 5 mins walk from that junction
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by spongebob0006(f): 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
Jerry59:
Don't know how to direct you from Agege but the road leading to the secretariat is opposite Arena shopping complex.

I can't remember the street name but there's a lastma post at the junction leading to the secretariat

The secretariat is just 5 mins walk from that junction

Thanks for your response. I thought this one is local government council.
Just to be further clear, apologies, is this one you described where NYSC guys go for their clearance? Cos when I checked google map, it showed an address close to Airport road.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jerry59: 7:16am On Dec 24, 2022
spongebob0006:

Thanks for your response. I thought this one is local government council.
Just to be further clear, apologies, is this one you described where NYSC guys go for their clearance? Cos when I checked google map, it showed an address close to Airport road.
Yes, it's were we go do clearance. Just ask where the local government is
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 8:03am On Dec 24, 2022
Mimisboygreat:
Thanks for reaching out. She has gone there and they told her to wait till it shows on her dashboard. It's been 4 days and nothing has shown on her dashboard.
I'd suggest she go back to the secretariat if she didn't get her PPA. She should report back to the secretariat January to get it resolved. It something they would do. Even if someone relocate after camp, a PPA will still be assigned to such person. It's not a matter of they can but they will definitely assigned her a PPA. It's just a matter of time

Just report back to them early January to inform them that she hasn't gotten a PPA till this moment

They will surely get her one

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mimisboygreat: 9:39am On Dec 24, 2022
Spherica177:
I'd suggest she go back to the secretariat if she didn't get her PPA. She should report back to the secretariat January to get it resolved. It something they would do. Even if someone relocate after camp, a PPA will still be assigned to such person. It's not a matter of they can but they will definitely assigned her a PPA. It's just a matter of time

Just report back to them early January to inform them that she hasn't gotten a PPA till this moment

They will surely get her one
Thank you very much. I will tell her.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by daveP(m): 10:30am On Dec 24, 2022
Good Morning, my SIL wants to serve but she's above 30 already. But her uni is still in the 2020/21 academic calendar so she thinks she still has a chance based on that(covid, ASUU strike). I told her I'm not sure. Pls anything she can do.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by spongebob0006(f): 11:11am On Dec 24, 2022
Jerry59:
Yes, it's were we go do clearance. Just ask where the local government is

Thanks very much

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MistaDanny7: 11:28am On Dec 24, 2022
daveP:
Good Morning, my SIL wants to serve but she's above 30 already. But her uni is still in the 2020/21 academic calendar so she thinks she still has a chance based on that(covid, ASUU strike). I told her I'm not sure. Pls anything she can do.
Nothing

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sheddyboy01(m): 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
Good evening everyone.

I got admission in 2015 for a 4 years course. My graduation year was supposed to be 2019, which would have made me 29 years at graduation.

But we ended up graduating in 2021 as at when I was 31 years as a result of strike other breaks

Am I still eligible?

Was it the 2019 that would be calculated or the actual year I graduated that counts ?

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Weirdgee: 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
MistaDanny7:

If you've not joined our Batch A whatsapp community
You're missing
Any Bayelsa State corper here? I was posted there
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by daveP(m): 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
MistaDanny7:

Nothing
She go Cry o. shocked
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogTM: 10:59am On Dec 27, 2022
Please house, I have checked the senates list on the nysc website and I have seen that the C list for 2022 is out. I want to know if that is the last list that we'll get for 2022 set, especially for those who had a few issues? Will there be any other list within the next year? Or do we have to wait till around this time next year i.e end of next academic year?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ridbol(m): 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
Chat on Whatsapp via this link https:///message/… to get a PPA of your choice.
Mimisboygreat:

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bengs37: 7:09am On Dec 28, 2022
Good day all
please when will the next NYSC registration start anyone with information should help me so that I can plan well. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.