Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1088103 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sokeril: 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
Tolifefun:
For NYSC Batch B informations, join the Whatsapp group link https:///HAxcU6ycKgJ9uPUIC73G6Y
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tolifefun: 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
Remobilization has been extended to 22nd of March, 2023
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by coldzobo: 10:05am On Mar 16, 2023
undecided
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tolifefun: 8:13am On Mar 20, 2023
Do not be caught unaware, NYSC fit shock you. If you want to go for service with batch A stream ll, start preparing. Try join a group but be careful not to join scammers group. If the group is locked and only admin can send messages to the group , leave the group to avoid story that touch. Shine your eye
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tolifefun: 8:24am On Mar 20, 2023
Do not pay for service that is yet to be rendered, except you are convinced that you are with the right person. There are many good people on this platform, at the same time bad ones are here too. Watch...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tolifefun: 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
Remobilization has ended, registration follows any moment from now
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Justimi: 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tolifefun: 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
Justimi:

Add pls: 09029195131
ok
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by winnieofficial(m): 7:31am On Mar 25, 2023
Tolifefun:
For NYSC Batch B informations, join the Whatsapp group link https:///HAxcU6ycKgJ9uPUIC73G6Y

Please add 09079504122

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tolifefun: 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
winnieofficial:

Please add 09079504122
done
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ajidemurewa: 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
Good afternoon
Please where is the best place to serve in Kaduna for a microbiology
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by SimplyAma(f): 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
Hey there! Are you a youth corper or about to pass out and interested in breaking into the tech industry?

Goodnews for you.....

We have an exciting opportunity just for you! We can help you acquire lucrative tech skills like

📌UI/UX Design
📌DevOps Engineer,
📌Cloud Engineer, or
📌Python Engineer
📌Product Manager

All In just 3 months.

We know it can be tough to transition into a new field, but we're here to guide you in every step of the way(from the training to even the job application process)...

Our slots are limited and are available for first come first serve corps members...

This offer is four times the quality you will ever get any where and at a very low cost.

So hurry now and apply at https:///betaKopa to secure your spot.

For more information,

Reach out to us via WhatsApp @ https:///IamJohn

You can build a Profitable Career in tech without any hazzles with us.

Register now..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mustapha3097(m): 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
Please how true is this ?

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Oboto700(m): 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
Pls i need answers.. my jamb slip was carrying 1990 against 1994 that Iam using in school and even my nin before graduation.. after my regularization I applied for change of date of birth using courth affidavit but it wasn't approved.so I re applied again using my originals that was January.. have not gotten any email from jamb. Yesterday I checked my jamb profile and i see 1994 there.. can I go ahead and register for Nysc.?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2023
Oboto700:
Pls i need answers.. my jamb slip was carrying 1990 against 1994 that Iam using in school and even my nin before graduation.. after my regularization I applied for change of date of birth using courth affidavit but it wasn't approved.so I re applied again using my originals that was January.. have not gotten any email from jamb. Yesterday I checked my jamb profile and i see 1994 there.. can I go ahead and register for Nysc.?
you can confirm your date of birth on NYSC portal if your school had sent their senate list. You can confirm using your surname and the 1994 date of birth. Once the 1994 suffice, then you're good to go. No cause for alarm
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Oboto700(m): 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
Spherica177:
you can confirm your date of birth on NYSC portal if your school had sent their senate list. You can confirm using your surname and the 1994 date of birth. Once the 1994 suffice, then you're good to go. No cause for alarm
yes my school has done that. But while checking the Only spaces given to input data are your name And day and Month of birth.. And my information pooped up that Iam eligible to register for nysc.. but my jamb Portal profile is carrying 1994
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2023
Oboto700:
yes my school has done that. But while checking the Only spaces given to input data are your name And day and Month of birth.. And my information pooped up that Iam eligible to register for nysc.. but my jamb Portal profile is carrying 1994
Everyone is eligible to register for NYSC provided you've graduated successfully. One can only be exempted or get posting for service after registration, so please don't let that "you're eligible to register for NYSC get over you yet"

However, having done JAMB regularization to correct your date of birth and you've confirmed your JAMB profile carrying 1994 as your date of birth, i believe you can proceed with your registration.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Oboto700(m): 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
Spherica177:
Everyone is eligible to register for NYSC provided you've graduated successfully. One can only be exempted or get posting for service after registration, so please don't let that "you're eligible to register for NYSC get over you yet"

However, having done JAMB regularization to correct your date of birth and you've confirmed your JAMB profile carrying 1994 as your date of birth, i believe you can proceed with your registration.
thank you sir
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ucha1: 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2023
please sir,I have this question to ask:
in calculating age limit for Nysc is it against the year one graduated or the year the person is been mobilized

thanks

quote author=Spherica177 post=122338908]Everyone is eligible to register for NYSC provided you've graduated successfully. One can only be exempted or get posting for service after registration, so please don't let that "you're eligible to register for NYSC get over you yet"

However, having done JAMB regularization to correct your date of birth and you've confirmed your JAMB profile carrying 1994 as your date of birth, i believe you can proceed with your registration. [/quote]
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 8:04am On Apr 08, 2023
ucha1

NYSC calculate age limit by the date of birth you use in jamb and the very day your final result got approval by your school senate

For instance, you use 13th January, 1993 while your results was approved 12nd January 2023. You're eligible for service because you haven't clocked 30 on the dot before your results was approved. You know you were supposed to clocked 30 on the 13th of January, 2023 but luckily for you it was approved a day before your birthday day.

If your school senate approve your results 13th of January or after 13th of January, then you aren't eligible for service because you're already 30 according to your date of birth

I hope you understand?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by dohyinsohlah(m): 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2023
Now that registration date has been announced don’t wait till late hour before you shop for your nysc kits
We deliver nationwide

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by coldzobo: 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2023
dohyinsohlah:
Now that registration date has been announced don’t wait till late hour before you shop for your nysc kits
We deliver nationwide
Pls what is the date
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tolifefun: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2023
Online Registration for Batch A 2023 Stream ll is from 11th to 17th, April 2023

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.