Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1085194 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sheddyboy01(m): 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
Oyerinde16:

If you have age issue and nysc give u exception, if you honestly want to go for service contact me... It cost 90k, that's what it cost, no be me de so am but I av direct link, I got this cos my sis had same issue...
Your contact

Hope Service before payment option is available
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by onyee25(f): 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ololade0006:
..pls help me with the procedure..am having age issue too..08158726057.thanks
Can't see you on WhatsApp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tolifefun: 5:50am On Jan 25, 2023
sheddyboy01:
Your contact

open your eyes, don't ever send money to a stranger. Except he is ready to accept payment after service

4 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
Relocation can start coming

(Inside and outside camp relocation)

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by askarachi: 11:04am On Jan 27, 2023
Hello please I’m a 2022 batch A stream 1 corner. I was posted to an office originally but honestly I never reported there. I have been reporting in another office (unknown to NYSC) and have been generating my PC from there. Now we’re doing final clearance and I submitted the PCs from the office I’ve been attending. Please I want to know if my documents will be verified online or they’ll cross check with the documents we provided
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by yogainstitute1: 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
The uniqueness of The Yoga Organization Goa is that it is the ideal and optimal spot to begin your excursion inside. Arranged in a stunning setting in the laps of Charão Island,best yoga teacher training in india it offers you the daily routine that you generally needed to experience. You can never find the tranquility and harmony that the island life brings to the table for you in the high speed city life.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ololade0006: 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
sheddyboy01:
Your contact

..ha..can u DM your number then abeg
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sheddyboy01(m): 1:39am On Jan 28, 2023
Ololade0006:
..ha..can u DM your number then abeg
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tolifefun: 6:56am On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author=askarachi post=120418480]Hello please I’m a 2022 batch A stream 1 corner. I was posted to an office originally but honestly I never reported there. I have been reporting in another office (unknown to NYSC) and have been generating my PC from there. Now we’re doing final clearance and I submitted the PCs from the office I’ve been attending. Please I want to know if my documents will be verified online or they’ll cross check with the documents we provided [/quot
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Petrepan231: 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
For your Medical doc for relocation
,Direct posting
Relocation if you ain't happy with your current state of posting,
Age reduction for those that wan to serve
PPA/LG changing

WhatsApp me on

0:::9:::0
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by maik99(m): 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
Please are there any statewide WhatsApp groups for NYSC?
I'm looking for an Ogun state group
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by thedarkened: 10:51pm On Jan 31, 2023
Please i want to know if I'm qualified to participate in the NYSC program, when it remains just 2 Months to clocking 30 before my result was approved by the Senate?

My statements of result was approved in January, two months after (march), i clocked 30. Is age in my favour?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by thedarkened: 10:54pm On Jan 31, 2023
Blesschemical:
Good morning everyone

Please my brother clocked 29 years in July 2022 and his result was approved by the Senate of his school in November 2022. Is he still eligible to serve by March or June 2023?

Please, did your brother eventually serve? I'm in the same situation.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sofken: 10:38am On Feb 01, 2023
Pls when is next batch of NYSC registration likely to start. I opened the portal it is showing no active registration.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
Please how do I know if my name is out on the Senate list?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by SamuelLoch: 11:03am On Feb 02, 2023
slimthugchimee2:
Please how do I know if my name is out on the Senate list?

Click the link below and enter your information
https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/CheckInstitutionCoursesPCMs.aspx

https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/VerifySenateLists.aspx
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 10:44am On Feb 03, 2023
thedarkened:

Please, did your brother eventually serve? I'm in the same situation.
you are good to go

Provided you haven't clock 30 on the dot before your result got approved then you are eligible to serve

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 10:45am On Feb 03, 2023
sofken:
Pls when is next batch of NYSC registration likely to start. I opened the portal it is showing no active registration.
May/June

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 10:47am On Feb 03, 2023
thedarkened:
Please i want to know if I'm qualified to participate in the NYSC program, when it remains just 2 Months to clocking 30 before my result was approved by the Senate?

My statements of result was approved in January, two months after (march), i clocked 30. Is age in my favour?
You're good to go

Provided your result didn't got approval on your birthday which was March then you are eligible to be mobilised for service

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 10:49am On Feb 03, 2023
askarachi:
Hello please I’m a 2022 batch A stream 1 corner. I was posted to an office originally but honestly I never reported there. I have been reporting in another office (unknown to NYSC) and have been generating my PC from there. Now we’re doing final clearance and I submitted the PCs from the office I’ve been attending. Please I want to know if my documents will be verified online or they’ll cross check with the documents we provided
hello

I guess you've done your clearance?

How does it go?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tolifefun: 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
Spherica177:
May/June
not true, portal will open next week or two weeks time
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tolifefun: 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
sofken:
next week or two weeks time
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by piagetskinner(m): 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2023
Posted to Lagos, and looking for PPA? This might be a great opportunity for you.

When sending your cv, use your name and Nairaland as subject of the mail.
Eg Bisi Nairaland

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by thedarkened: 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
Spherica177:
You're good to go

Provided your result didn't got approval on your birthday which was March then you are eligible to be mobilised for service

Thanks so much, i appreciate
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by thedarkened: 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
Spherica177:
you are good to go

Provided you haven't clock 30 on the dot before your result got approved then you are eligible to serve

I appreciate you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by UnfairLife7(m): 6:54am On Feb 04, 2023
Tolifefun:
not true, portal will open next week or two weeks time
which camp are you going during election and population census period?

Even if portal re-open NEXT week as you claimed they can't go to camp when election is less than 2 weeks after stream 1 leave camp

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.