Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1082586 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by michealewela: 7:19am On Feb 12, 2016
Please someone should help me to clarify this,, name on my jamb registration number is OSIGWE MICHAEL EWELA, my school sent MICHAEL EWELA OSIGWE to Senate for approval, and the name on my result is MICHAEL OSIGWE EWELA... hope there won't be a problem as a result of this in the camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mahyowah(m): 8:49am On Feb 12, 2016
atekpe:
am not able to print my registration slip since yesterday, when i login to the dashboard and click of print slip nothing shows...i need help please
same here but how far now?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by uzor1(m): 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
I registered for nysc I have printed my green card but there is no call up number on it. but I got a text message from nysc da t my application is being processed and log in into my dash board and it saying I have not been evaluated yet . I need a explanation thanks.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by thoni212: 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
can i redeploy to my state of origin?
Darkchocolate:
So no one has any questions?... Don't say I didn't offer Ooo... cool
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adet5(m): 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
Gud house a friend is having issues with reg, money has been deducted from two different account and yet the payment is yet to be successful. Pls what can we do.?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by thoni212: 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
uzor1:
I registered for nysc I have printed my green card but there is no call up number on it. but I got a text message from nysc da t my application is being processed and log in into my dash board and it saying I have not been evaluated yet . I need a explanation thanks.
u just have to log in again with time u will see it on ur dashboard or will be sent to you via sms
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Don4life: 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
please i am having an issue i have registered on the nysc website and i have even paid the 3,000 but i have not gotten my call up number and i cant print my green card from the nysc people that did after me have got their call up number..i dont know what is wrong...help!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Don4life: 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Kowalskii:

Yes.
BTW its now four states

thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by marychommy(f): 8:54am On Feb 13, 2016
Pls my follow nairalander do anybdy knws wen we r going 2 camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by goldonome(m): 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
During my reg in cafe, the cafe guy put a wrong date in my primary and secondary skul,.will it affect my reg in camp,...nd wat shud I do
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sasquareT(m): 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
Pls guys help....after completing my reg I discovered that my state of origin is reading different state instead of my actual state ...pls wat can be done
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by elemhusny(m): 8:04am On Feb 14, 2016
hello house I registered with batch b 2015 but couldn't make to camp due to health reasons, pls how do I register now. please someone should help...I hv my previous call up letter it was d camp I.hv not reported...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Thomaths(m): 7:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
elemhusny:
hello house I registered with batch b 2015 but couldn't make to camp due to health reasons, pls how do I register now. please someone should help...I hv my previous call up letter it was d camp I.hv not reported...

Simple, just click on mobilization with A16 and u will be promoted to where u will revalidate. simply click on revalidation and that will be automtically. u will be asked to make ur choices for state of deployment and that's all
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kowalskii(m): 7:06am On Feb 15, 2016
Don4life:

thanks
U are welcome smiley
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dudecollins(m): 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
A friend of mine made a mistake while registering. She filled the name of the secondary school she finished from instead of the one that bears her SSCE result. What's d implication & wat can she do pls?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by bankybobo11: 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
Dudecollins:
A friend of mine made a mistake while registering. She filled the name of the secondary school she finished from instead of the one that bears her SSCE result. What's d implication & wat can she do pls?

There's probably no serious implication since she won't be needing her green card for job applications. I believe it won't appear on her NYSC certificate
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by bankybobo11: 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
Rossy99:
pregnant and nursing mothers don't queue to register but i dnt knw d age range of children dey consider as baby;bt if he is still sucking is ok,though in sokoto camp whr i am right now,ladies register first and is easier.hop ds help.

Hi, I think I've been posted to Sokoto. We were using a link to check our state of deployment before NYSC removed it. Can I get a brief overview of how Sokoto is in terms of NYSC service? Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by teenage(m): 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hello, I'm a nigerian, studying public health in abroad, I'm about to finish and start my service, will they post me to any health care organisation or Not?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Rossy99(f): 6:37am On Feb 16, 2016
bankybobo11:

Hi, I think I've been posted to Sokoto. We were using a link to check our state of deployment before NYSC removed it. Can I get a brief overview of how Sokoto is in terms of NYSC service? Thanks
sokoto is ok,their soldiers are friendly
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by michealewela: 9:17am On Feb 16, 2016
Darkchocolate:
Congratulations to the incoming NYSC otondos ... You should all be proud of yourselves. I just finished my service year in July and I am here to answer any NYsC related questions you might have (to the best of my ability).

Camp confusions
How much you need
How to conduct or not conduct yourself wink
Activities to take up that might be beneficial in determining where you are posted to
Best CDS groups
Etc etc

Are you also a foreign student? Wondering how you will survive those 3 ghastly weeks? You are in the right place then!!!

Ask and it shall be answered!

Disclaimer: I speak from Lagos Camp experiences...other camps in other states and how they function may be different but any answer I provide should give you a general guide. I encourage you to conduct your own research and get a varied source for whatever information you seek.

P.s. Yokiti, how have you been? I've missed you like a fat kid misses cake grin

***New rule
If you want me to respond to your question, it might be advisable to NOT type in shorthand! cheesy ;DD cool

And guys...I have no idea how to access the email links. Im not ignoring you. Just post your message here and i ll try to answer it. smiley

***added 07/02/16 - I am so happy that this thread has actually helped out thousands of people...people commenting, answering and helping each other and those viewing in ghost mode cheesy We have literally gone from just NYSC camp related experiences to JAMB to all sorts..lol... Gives me goosebumps (Err...maybe not...but..) Thanks to everyone that has helped me out. Couldn't have done it without y'all. Remember, if you need me to address any questions just say my NAME and I'll come running (well...not literally)...and hopefully I'll know or help you find out the answer. Cant answer any questions on JAMB though embarassed wink

Please help me to
clarify this,, name on my jamb
registration number is OSIGWE
MICHAEL EWELA, my school sent
MICHAEL EWELA OSIGWE to Senate
for approval, and the name on my
result is MICHAEL OSIGWE EWELA...
hope there won't be a problem as a
result of this in the camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Getikebusy(m): 11:08am On Feb 16, 2016
Hello guys. Please I am having an issue with REGISTRATION. I have paid the #3000 but it still shows "Click here to make payment" button. Yet I received my call up number yesterday. Does this mean that getting call up number does not guarantee that you'll be able to print the GC? How do I go about this, especially the #3000 I paid almost a week ago??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
pcms in the house i hail o...ds s corper prince reporting frm lagos...as pcms i hv d most genuine package we cn implorev o make cash while awaitin d clarion call..make cool cash daily as u wish....u dnt spend five naira all its tskes s ur browsing phone n ur knowledge of the internet....all you hv do is whatsapp 07019736145
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MackDams(m): 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
Pls does any1 knows how I can solve this issue? I'm a batch B 2015 corps member and I have this issue of account verification. The bank requires a national ID or voters card, for me to have access to my account but I do not have any, they even considered the NYSC I'd card as invalid when I tendered it. I have received alert for my allowance but I don't have access to my money because they need to verify my date of birth ...pls does any1 has similar problem or does any
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by xwebyna(m): 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
Getikebusy:
Hello guys. Please I am having an issue with REGISTRATION. I have paid the #3000 but it still shows "Click here to make payment" button. Yet I received my call up number yesterday. Does this mean that getting call up number does not guarantee that you'll be able to print the GC? How do I go about this, especially the #3000 I paid almost a week ago??

Go to payment status guy, insert ur transaction ID afta dt click dat Query interswitch. Then you good to go.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by horke(m): 6:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
Pls... Still n my service year oo, but as dos alawee dey enter I no com understand, pls will NYSC pay us for 12months, I was unfortunate to be in sream 1. I follow srean 2 batch B 2015 nov/dec
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by bankybobo11: 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
Rossy99:
sokoto is ok,their soldiers are friendly

Away. from the camp, how's life in Sokoto, heard things are way cheaper there and cost of living is low generally
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Rossy99(f): 7:07am On Feb 17, 2016
Yes,dtz true,but if u are posted to town u spend much on transportation,and their weather,u jst av to try to adapt cos is quite different frm oda region.besides all ds,sokoto is ok
bankybobo11:

Away. from the camp, how's life in Sokoto, heard things are way cheaper there and cost of living is low generally
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Rossy99(f): 7:13am On Feb 17, 2016
A neighbour has dt problem den but her own was abt name,d name she use to register Bvn was diff frm d one she use to open acct in camp,she had to go nd do national Id cos she doesn't av b4 and also publish in newspaper for correction of name,if u dnt av national id b4,u cn do it thr
MackDams:
Pls does any1 knows how I can solve this issue? I'm a batch B 2015 corps member and I have this issue of account verification. The bank requires a national ID or voters card, for me to have access to my account but I do not have any, they even considered the NYSC I'd card as invalid when I tendered it. I have received alert for my allowance but I don't have access to my money because they need to verify my date of birth ...pls does any1 has similar problem or does any
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by bankybobo11: 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
Rossy99:
Yes,dtz true,but if u are posted to town u spend much on transportation,and their weather,u jst av to try to adapt cos is quite different frm oda region.besides all ds,sokoto is ok

Thanks smiley
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
sorry o, but is it true dat people who scored lower dan 200 in jamb can no longer serve? Heard from some peeps that jamb validation/registration/whatever was turned down cus of that. Feel sorry 4 dem

Just seems like a really weird move and makes me ask, what's d phucking point den??

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.