Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1083898 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Lastbornbuns: 9:26pm On Apr 05
Jeje247:
Marching like 3 times a day. What kind of thing is that?
Different camps have different rules i guess but for my camp, it's only morning and evening. Afternoon is for SAED/Lectures. For some camps, the nightly social activities are not compulsory so that's extra free time for you but generally, in camp, there's no time nevermind free time

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Lastbornbuns: 9:28pm On Apr 05
zerojinx:
Good afternoon people, when I registered JAMB in 2015 they made a mistake in my DOB, they used June 2 1966 instead of June 2 1996 I figured this error out when I was in 200L and went back to JAMB to rectify it. They told me it was done and gave me a form to fill and submit to my school, which I did. Months later I checked my JAMB profile and noticed it was changed. Until yesterday I registered NYSC batch A stream 2 2024 and when I was done with the registration, the last page that was supposed to bring up my call up later brought out to collect my exemption letter from my school because my DOB showed June 2 1966.

Please I need help on what step to take next, I even went to NYSC office in Surulere but they said they can't help me, I also called the NYSC mobilisation officer from my school and he said he used June 2 1996 and doesn't know what to do. Please guys I really appreciate any help

This mistake is costly o. Nysc uses the age your school sends. So any error now is either from jamb or your school and you have to correct it from there
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Lastbornbuns: 9:30pm On Apr 05
Ajamobe007:

Also, I have another question to ask. I would like to know if 4-5million naira will be enough for my travelling, housing and feeding expenses when I get into USA for my PhD post graduate studies before I get paid my first stipend by my school. I'm writing the GRE and TOEFL exams this year in preparation for my Post graduate program. Thank you.
Yes, it will be. You might not even need it if your program gives "relocation alowance"

For your other question, be sure your connection will work because nysc does not post to oil companies (unless you have a very strong plug). Be sure you won't be rejected. I don't know much about pay but I know that a lot of engineering graduates were rejected from their non-school ppas
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by chibatov(m): 11:42am On Apr 06
I'm going to Abia state on monday for my clearance and I'll be passing through imo and anambra. I was wondering if the curfew on mondays are still being enforced. Help!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ishiewo: 9:04am On Apr 07
Good morning, everyone...

Please, how possible is it for someone to service in CBN; I have someone who works there who made that promise to me.

How does the whole process work. Where do we start?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tijani009: 2:31pm On Apr 07
emmanuelson20:
I lost contact with someone I met during my NYSC. I have tried different social media platforms to locate this person, to no avail. What other tips can anyone recommend? Thanks.
If you are still on the general batch platform you can ask of the person from there
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Opeyemi04(m): 5:07pm On Apr 09
I want to apply for after 3month relocation how do I go about it
Anyone should help me
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ayinla1440(m): 6:31am On Apr 10
Opeyemi04:
I want to apply for after 3month relocation how do I go about it
Anyone should help me
CALL ON 08130323565 I will do it for you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Postinor: 6:50am On Apr 11
johnsmhelia15:

No..... So far your graduation year is 2021 and you have been mobilize you will definitely go with Batch C stream 2. Note Only people that are newly Mobilize in 2022 will go with Batch A come February.
hii,in my university certificate my name is
Surname Elizabeth
First name divine
Middle name mercy while in my jamb result my name is
Surname Elizabeth
First name mercy
Middle name stanley
Now I applied for change of name on jamb portal but it wasn't approved, how can I be mobilized for nysc🙏
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Postinor: 6:52am On Apr 11
Lastbornbuns:

Yes, it will be. You might not even need it if your program gives "relocation alowance"

For your other question, be sure your connection will work because nysc does not post to oil companies (unless you have a very strong plug). Be sure you won't be rejected. I don't know much about pay but I know that a lot of engineering graduates were rejected from their non-school ppas
hii,in my university certificate my name is
Surname Elizabeth
First name divine
Surname Elizabeth
First name mercy
Middle name stanley
Now I applied for change of name on jamb portal but it wasn't approved, how can I be mobilized for nysc🙏
(Modify) (Quote) (Report
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Postinor: 6:55am On Apr 11
Tijani009:

If you are still on the general batch platform you can ask of the person from there
hii,in my university certificate my name is Surname Elizabeth
First name divine
Surname Elizabeth
First name mercy
Middle name stanley
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tijani009: 8:55am On Apr 11
[quote author=Postinor post=129376443]hii,in my university certificate my name is Surname Elizabeth
First name divine
Surname Ikhelowa
First name mercy
Middle name stanley
Now I applied for change of name on jamb portal but it wasn't approved, how can I be mobilized for nysc🙏[/quothow come the discrepancy is that much, make sure that your change of name is effective first , I think from your school or that nysc certificate will be very useless to you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Postinor: 9:35am On Apr 11
[quote author=Tijani009 post=129378212][/quote]I mean sorry I made a mistake in the surname of the other one,some thing like this,
Surname elizabeth
First name divine
Middle name mercy this is what is in my jamb result
While in my university certificate my name is
Surname elizabeth
First name mercy
Middle name precious, how can I register for nysc
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Postinor: 9:37am On Apr 11
Tijani009:
[/quote][quote author=Tijani009 post=129378212]
I mean sorry I made a mistake in the surname of the other one,some thing like this,
Surname elizabeth
First name divine
Surname elizabeth
First name mercy
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tijani009: 1:25pm On Apr 11
Postinor:
I mean sorry I made a mistake in the surname of the other one,some thing like this,
Surname elizabeth
First name divine
Surname elizabeth
First name mercy

have you check the Senate list on nysc porter to see the name there , because that will be the name on your nysc certificate, if it correspond with your school certificate no problem because, those are the two you would need officially and you are cool with the name no problem, but if it does not correspond with your school then you have a problem, you also have a problem if it's not the name you which to use officially then go to your school to change it
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Postinor: 2:45pm On Apr 11
Tijani009:

have you check the Senate list on nysc porter to see the name there , because that will be the name on your nysc certificate, if it correspond with your school certificate no problem because, those are the two you would need officially and you are cool with the name no problem, but if it does not correspond with your school then you have a problem, you also have a problem if it's not the name you which to use officially then go to your school to change it
yes it is the same name with the one in my school senate list, but I mean my name in my school senate list is not desame with the one in jamb portal, would I be allowed to register
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tijani009: 4:28pm On Apr 11
Postinor:
yes it is the same name with the one in my school senate list, but I mean my name in my school senate list is not desame with the one in jamb portal, would I be allowed to register

Jamb is not required when you want to register for nysc
Final Year ID Card (Original & 2 Photocopies): Get this official ID from your school.
Statement of Result (Original & 4 Photocopies): This document (B.Sc. or HND) certificates. Polytechnic graduates bring both ND and HND results.
Medical Students: If you’re a medical professional (doctor, pharmacist), bring proof of completing your training and a certificate from the relevant Nigerian board.
NYSC Call-up Letter (Original & 4 Photocopies):
NYSC Green Card (Original & 4 Photocopies): Print this after online registration and avoid laminating it. Both Call-up Letter and Green Card need color printing.
Recent Passport Photos (8 Copies): White or light background is required.
Medical Fitness Certificate (2 Copies): Obtain this from a government hospital or army clinic in Nigeria
And birth certificate
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tijani009: 4:29pm On Apr 11
[quote author=Tijani009 post=129385698]

Final Year ID Card (Original & 2 Photocopies): Get this official ID from your school.
Statement of Result (Original & 4 Photocopies): This document (B.Sc. or HND) certificates. Polytechnic graduates bring both ND and HND results.
Medical Students: If you’re a medical professional (doctor, pharmacist), bring proof of completing your training and a certificate from the relevant Nigerian board.
NYSC Green Card (Original & 4 Photocopies): Print this after online registration and avoid laminating it. Both Call-up Letter and Green Card need color printing.
Medical Fitness Certificate (2 Copies): Obtain this from a government hospital or army clinic in Nigeria
And birth certificate
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Postinor: 6:13pm On Apr 11
Tijani009:

And birth certificate
but they would take my jamb registration number to check if my name tallies with my university certificate
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tijani009: 5:51am On Apr 12
Postinor:
but they would take my jamb registration number to check if my name tallies with my university certificate

Nooo , verification is physical they will just check if the certificate tally with you , jmb is not a certificate Dem no need am
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Postinor: 10:51am On Apr 12
Tijani009:

Nooo , verification is physical they will just check if the certificate tally with you , jmb is not a certificate Dem no need am
ok but I saw some people complaining up in this post that they were not allowed to serve because their name in jamb and university certificate does not tally
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ennywhy: 2:01pm On Apr 12
Please I need urgent help
My name is ENIOLA Ayomipo Peter on my sch and my jamb portal but on my NIN is ENIOLA Ayomipo Michael please can I use it to register NYSC like that please I need help
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Postinor: 9:51pm On Apr 12
Success0007:

It’s not accepted
so what is the solution for someone who had discrepancy in name in jamb and university result, how can the person register for nysc, that is the person has done change of name on jamb caps but it was rejected
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Postinor: 9:51pm On Apr 12
Success0007:

It’s not accepted
Success0007:

It’s not accepted
so what is the solution for someone who had discrepancy in name in jamb and university result, how can the person register for nysc, that is the person has done change of name on jamb caps but it was rejected
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by emmanuelson20: 8:00pm On Apr 17
Lastbornbuns:

If you can remember the person's state code and you know someone in the same platoon as that person.. or maybe on clearance days, see if you can hang around to find the person

Thanks.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by emmanuelson20: 8:01pm On Apr 17
Tijani009:

Thanks.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Excel332: 1:05pm On Apr 18
Jeje247:
Marching like 3 times a day. What kind of thing is that?

It's just for a little while
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Villa12(m): 7:19pm On Apr 18
Success0007:

No issue, just that the date on your jamb will be on your NYSC certificate
do school also use the details of Jamb? Like name, DOB, State of origin etc
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Excel332: 11:37am On Apr 19
Safe and flexible loans for corps members. 6% interest per month.

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Excel332: 2:40pm On Apr 20
*Attention Corps Members!*🎉

Are you a Corps member serving the nation with passion and dedication? We understand the financial challenges you may face during your NYSC year. That's why *Helppo* is here to support you every step of the way!

*Introducing Helppo's NYSC Loan Program:*
âś… Flexible Options
âś… Low Interest Rates
âś… Fast & Convenient
âś… Customized Repayment Plans
âś… Dedicated Support

*How to Apply:*
Ready to ease your financial burden during your service year? Applying is simple! Visit our website or Message +2348157711750 on WhatsApp to start your application today.

Don't let financial constraints hold you back from making the most of your NYSC experience. Let Helppo be your partner in success!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Excel332: 3:14pm On Apr 20
âś… *2 to 6 months loan plans for corps members.*

âś… *Loan amounts ranging from #30,000 to #100,000.*

âś… *6% Monthly interest rate.*

âś… *Auto deduction system from the monthly allowance.*

For enquiries: WhatsApp 📲 +2348157711750
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Buks1999: 4:32pm On Apr 21
Hello, please i am an nysc batch C corp member to pass out by October 2024. But I just got my study visa to Canada approved for September 2024. Please is there a way I can still complete my nysc without being in the country (because it’s just one month left) ? Or does that mean I would have to forfeit going to Canada and stay back to complete my nysc. Please I need help it’s urgent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.