Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1086897 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hyzich(m): 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
good evening all, There is a mistake in my state of origin please should I proceed with the reg. I need urgent answers.. thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jamesndoh: 11:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
pls answer i didnt mobilize bt my name is on d school list if i mobilize now can my name be uploaded to d nysc site so i can reg
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by deepfreeze(m): 12:10am On Oct 18, 2016
Hi all, I tried re-logging into wit my details to continue ithout payment and it keeps taking me to the fingerprint capturing page...

Also I have someone who tries to relogging and continue to payment page but keeps taking her to fingerprint capturing page.... Plz help
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by layinka16: 3:05am On Oct 18, 2016
Please my school made mistake with my gender, they wrote male for me instead of female, I went to school to correct it they said I should register with male whereas my passport is showing me to be female. Please i need advice. Which gender shud i use to register? Male or female, urgent reply please
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dejiih001(m): 3:14am On Oct 18, 2016
This may interest you, the hottest info on how to make $300+ in day... Just go thru this thread and you will not remain the same www.nairaland.com/3413797/proof-how-started-make-living
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Phocusjosh(m): 4:47am On Oct 18, 2016
Please, I have issue with my state of origin. During the registration, I saw IMO STATE as my state of origin and am from ONDO STATE, what can I do? I need an urgent help
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Phocusjosh(m): 4:48am On Oct 18, 2016
hyzich:
good evening all, There is a mistake in my state of
origin please should I proceed with the reg. I need
urgent answers.. thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 6:22am On Oct 18, 2016
U can all correct state, gender error in camp..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nicerichard05: 9:01am On Oct 18, 2016
[size=13pt]Please guys someone helping to fill the nysc form for my lil coz mistakenly filled "Amputee" for her and he ahas already submitted the form. what can she do to correct it cos she heard they might not post her because of that "Amputee' that was selected.\

Pls advice
[/size]
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nmababy2020: 10:26am On Oct 18, 2016
good morning my friends, please my school made a mistake for the second time in my name, maryjane instead of Maryanne. is there a problem? on the site they asked if name was incorrect, I should apply for change if name and I did and it said successful but the print out still came out as maryjane. can it be corrected in camp as well please? thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nmababy2020: 10:26am On Oct 18, 2016
good morning my friends, please my school made a mistake for the second time in my name, maryjane instead of Maryanne. is there a problem? on the site they asked if name was incorrect, I should apply for change of name and I did and it said successful but the print out still came out as maryjane. can it be corrected in camp as well please? thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Lizzi78(f): 10:32am On Oct 18, 2016
pls I want to know what choice of state is likely to be picked by Nysc. first, 2nd,or third choice?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
kayusbrown:

It won't reject the white background passports you have as long as they are sized properly before uploading. We only advise people to re-take passport following the new standard they recommend in case they ask for it in camp. The off-white colour can be any shade of white prefarably light cream colour.

The invoice is what will be generated first whether you want to pay online or in bank. If you are paying with ATM online, you don't need to print the invoice. You'll however need to print it or copy the RRR before going to bank to pay. You can defray the invoice at any bank processing remita payments. First Bank does. The amount is N3,039.

Can't go into the details of account creation on NYSC portal now. Cant't type much with my phone.

oh alright!!! Thank you so much!!!! smiley smiley

Just one more thing

I visited some café and there were like they can use their debit card and we pay them...do you think this is good enough or I just use my own personal debit card?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by JI4D(m): 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
Get a job after attending the Competency/Employability Skills Training in Abuja

Thursday, 27th October, 2016 & Friday, 28th October, 2016 in FCT Abuja

Joint Initiative for Development's Internship Connect programme empowers young graduates from tertiary institutions with Employability skills needed in the 21st century workplace. After the training, we connect you with Employers to intern for a period of between 3-6months, giving you opportunity to work your way into full-time engagement. Our training focus on Life skills which are skills needed to effectively meet the challenges of everyday life and the 21st century workplace.

Our trainings are FREE but interested participants must send CVs and a Passport photograph to internshipconnect@jidglobal.org. Venue and other details will be communicated subsequently. Deadline for submission is 25th of October, 2016. CVs received after deadline date will be scheduled for our next training. Please note that our Internships are paid.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kayusbrown(m): 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
Funkeadeoye:

oh alright!!! Thank you so much!!!! smiley smiley

Just one more thing

I visited some café and there were like they can use their debit card and we pay them...do you think this is good enough or I just use my own personal debit card?

Yeah you don't need to worry. You can pay with any card. The payment receipt will carry your details.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
JI4D:
Get a job after attending the Competency/Employability Skills Training in Abuja

Thursday, 27th October, 2016 & Friday, 28th October, 2016 in FCT Abuja

Joint Initiative for Development's Internship Connect programme empowers young graduates from tertiary institutions with Employability skills needed in the 21st century workplace. After the training, we connect you with Employers to intern for a period of between 3-6months, giving you opportunity to work your way into full-time engagement. Our training focus on Life skills which are skills needed to effectively meet the challenges of everyday life and the 21st century workplace.

Our trainings are FREE but interested participants must send CVs and a Passport photograph to internshipconnect@jidglobal.org. Venue and other details will be communicated subsequently. Deadline for submission is 25th of October, 2016. CVs received after deadline date will be scheduled for our next training. Please note that our Internships are paid.

What about those who will be going to serve in November are we eligible as well for this training
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by JI4D(m): 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
Yes you are.

Funkeadeoye:

What about those who will be going to serve in November are we eligible as well for this training

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mangala14(m): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
I mistakenly paid twice on the remita. Can they refund it?

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mollyallex(f): 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
kayusbrown:

Yeah you don't need to worry. You can pay with any card. The payment receipt will carry your details.

please, I need help; I paid at the bank
for that call up printing stuff...I was told I would get
a code via sms but I havn't and it's been hours.
what could be the problem?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by wwee: 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
please I need help on how to edit my nysc details I want to add medical report
and how can someone change date of birt if he didn't use waec?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by intruder15(m): 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
am having issues confirming my payment. I printed out my remita retrieval reference code, went to Gtb, made payment by transfer to d nysc account. was given my transaction receipt which had a transaction reference number on it. I received a mail from nysc which was like a receipt stating I paid through internet Banking with a barcode symbol on it.
my issue now is how to confirm my payment on d nysc site. any ideas pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Aframs(m): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
Same problem....I got email from remita but how will I proceed to complete my reg.pls hel
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
JI4D:
Yes you are.
Thank you! where is this training taking place?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by STENON(f): 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
payment made and confirmed via email. bt the thing didnt show on the nysc site, pls what is the next thing for me to do?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dindook: 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
STENON:
payment made and confirmed via email. bt the thing didnt show on the nysc site, pls what is the next thing for me to do?

Have you seen your call up number, after payment
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dindook: 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
intruder15:
am having issues confirming my payment. I printed out my remita retrieval reference code, went to Gtb, made payment by transfer to d nysc account. was given my transaction receipt which had a transaction reference number on it. I received a mail from nysc which was like a receipt stating I paid through internet Banking with a barcode symbol on it.
my issue now is how to confirm my payment on d nysc site. any ideas pls

Have you gone back to your dash board to see if you call up number is on the green card thing
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dindook: 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
Aframs:
Same problem....I got email from remita but how will I proceed to complete my reg.pls hel

Did you use atm in paying
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dejiih001(m): 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
I graduated since 2010 and was first mobilized in 2012 but didn't go because I was posted to Borno state and the crisis then was just on the high side.

Subsequently I didn't try it again until 2014 and that time online registration has started and I paid the money that time and again was posted again to Yobe state but I was not interested at all then I didn't go.

So since then if I try to register online all my registrations are always stopping midway and not successfully registering for NYSC.

Please what is the way out as this my last attempt and wishes not to miss it.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by STENON(f): 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
Dindook:

Have you seen your call up number, after payment
Yes.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dindook: 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
STENON:
Yes.
Good.. Whats the problem now
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by intruder15(m): 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
Dindook:

Have you gone back to your dash board to see if you call up number is on the green card thing
yea. I clicked on print slip, nd it wrote I haven't paid. so, no slip to print
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by STENON(f): 10:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
Dindook:

Good.. Whats the problem now
no problem again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.