Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1086086 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kdon0000: 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
henrypromise:
@darkchocolate...pls if a person graduated 21/01/2017 and clocks 30yrs of age on 22/04/2017, will that person be eligible for mobilization?
urgent reply pls[b]@darkchocolate...pls if a person graduated 21/01/2017 and clocks 30yrs of age on 22/04/2017, will that person be eligible for mobilization?
urgent reply pls[/b]@darkchocolate...pls if a person graduated 21/01/2017 and clocks 30yrs of age on 22/04/2017, will that person be eligible for mobilization?
urgent reply pls
i tink its the date you graduated that would be used, d date dat was on verify senate list link
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by henrypromise: 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
@kdon000..the date on d senate list is 21/01/17...meaning i'm good 2 go right?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Shubbyhay: 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
I saw it online now dat we must sign our green card, the question now is that r we to use d signature we used while registering or our normal signature?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Vindica: 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
Do your NYSC Medical Certificate of fitness at an affordable price with zero stress. Contact 08063198088, 08065855821 for more info
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by GhettoG1(m): 5:30am On Apr 26, 2017
Darkchocolate:
So no one has any questions?... Don't say I didn't offer Ooo... cool

Please i need urgent reply,already paid 3kplus during the registration. Now that I'm through and wants to print my green card it's now asking me to make another payment before i can print, please what's that. And in d payment status it's already successful and approved. Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by xcesspaschal(m): 6:33am On Apr 26, 2017
how do i validate my Nysc payment? pls help cos is a major prob in umuahia. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 26, 2017
Please is it possible to leave the camp a week before it ends?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mikeayus(m): 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc3/Transactionstatus_Remita

xcesspaschal:
how do i validate my Nysc payment? pls help cos is a major prob in umuahia. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
kasieD:
please I want to ask a question. my Friend's jamb no is different from the one they pasted at students affairs in school and this has prevented her from seeing her name in nysc senate list. please what can she do? tanks
tell the person to contact the school departmen incharge of nysc, all they just need is to change the number in their system but e fit no meet batch a again
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by pators(m): 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
when is nysc registration closing?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tosins(m): 5:30am On Apr 27, 2017
I have generated my rr number bf4, so I latter make payment tru Internet banking on Monday, since then I have not been able to print my green card after checking payment status it says fail ( invalid user authentication) pls guys what could be the problem
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by KennethBen(m): 7:25am On Apr 27, 2017
oluwaisaac:
Please what are the best groups to belong to in camp?
The Cult group will be fine
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Next2Bezee(m): 10:02am On Apr 27, 2017
Can someone help me with this.

I registered and paid the 3k nysc fee since last Saturday.
After uploading all relevant documents (Foreign trained student) i have been seeing this message and it hasn't changed

You have not been evaluated yet. Ensure documents uploaded are complete
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Wunmi01: 10:06am On Apr 27, 2017
Wunmi01:
Hello everyone, i am having issue with DOB correction. I have bought the waec verification pin but my waec details is not updating on my dashboard it shows "error in processing, please try again" since last week Saturday o, Kindly advise on what to do

My correction of DOB issue has been resolved as the NYSC platform has been updated. It seems it had some technical problem before but has been fixed. I have printed my green card and the changed DOB reflected on it.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Janedera(f): 10:07am On Apr 27, 2017
please help i made payment at first bank since monday and till now. I can't print my green card.. the payment status keeps showing fail (used) and on get status it keeps showing no such request order am tired of whole.. do i need to make another payment, some should please help
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Wunmi01: 10:14am On Apr 27, 2017
pators:
when is nysc registration closing?

officially May 6th 2017
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tosins(m): 10:24am On Apr 27, 2017
Pls some one should answer plsss, I have generated my rr number bf4, so I latter
make payment tru Internet banking on Monday,
since then I have not been able to print my green
card after checking payment status it says fail
( invalid user authentication) pls guys what could
be the problem
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ayandaseyi(m): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2017
I'm a foreign student registered 5days ago and yet not evaluated so I couldn't print my green card, please what is the way forward
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by RoyalSleek(m): 11:41am On Apr 27, 2017
Wunmi01:

officially May 6th 2017

15th of May. You can check the website.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sowivup: 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
Take advantage of an amazing opportunity to add ICT skills, and work on live projects gaining more than valuable experience that will give you an edge the minute you are through with your service at very affordable and considerable amount and up to an incredible 50% discount for Corp Members.
SO HERE’S WHAT WE OFFER
Ø Web Design & Development
Ø Mobile App Development
Ø Graphics Design
Ø Motion Graphics
Ø Video Editing
Ø 3D Animation
Ø Photography
Ø Web Application Development
Ø Digital Media Marketing
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by alashe24: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
pls @ wumi1 it take how long for them to resolve the date of birth issue for you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by austinereds(m): 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
Darkchocolate:
Congratulations to the incoming NYSC otondos ... You should all be proud of yourselves. I just finished my service year in July and I am here to answer any NYsC related questions you might have (to the best of my ability).

Camp confusions
How much you need
How to conduct or not conduct yourself wink
Activities to take up that might be beneficial in determining where you are posted to
Best CDS groups

Etc etc

Are you also a foreign student? Wondering how you will survive those 3 ghastly weeks? You are in the right place then!!!

Ask and it shall be answered!

Disclaimer: I speak from Lagos Camp experiences...other camps in other states and how they function may be different but any answer I provide should give you a general guide. I encourage you to conduct your own research and get a varied source for whatever information you seek.

P.s. Yokiti, how have you been? I've missed you like a fat kid misses cake grin

***New rule
If you want me to respond to your question, it might be advisable to NOT type in shorthand! cheesy ;DD cool

And guys...I have no idea how to access the email links. Im not ignoring you. Just post your message here and i ll try to answer it. smiley

***added 07/02/16 - I am so happy that this thread has actually helped out thousands of people...people commenting, answering and helping each other and those viewing in ghost mode cheesy We have literally gone from just NYSC camp related experiences to JAMB to all sorts..lol... Gives me goosebumps (Err...maybe not...but..) Thanks to everyone that has helped me out. Couldn't have done it without y'all. Remember, if you need me to address any questions just say my NAME and I'll come running (well...not literally)...and hopefully I'll know or help you find out the answer. Cant answer any questions on JAMB though embarassed wink

Update 24/04/17

Wow...we are still here guys. Congratulations to the folks that just finished and those about to enter...Please let us know the experiences you have had...the good, the bad and the ugly. I heard so much has changed since I finished in 2015. Seems like only yesterday though!!! cry

cool

Pls how can I print my Admission letter from Jamb. It's not coming on!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
[i][/i][quote author=Darkchocolate post=38515779]Congratulations to the incoming NYSC otondos ... You should all be proud of yourselves. I just finished my service year in July and I am here to answer any NYsC related questions you might have (to the best of my ability).

Camp confusions
How much you need
How to conduct or not conduct yourself wink
Activities to take up that might be beneficial in determining where you are posted to
Best CDS groups
Etc etc

Are you also a foreign student? Wondering how you will survive those 3 ghastly weeks? You are in the right place then!!!

Ask and it shall be answered!

Disclaimer: I speak from Lagos Camp experiences...other camps in other states and how they function may be different but any answer I provide should give you a general guide. I encourage you to conduct your own research and get a varied source for whatever information you seek.

P.s. Yokiti, how have you been? I've missed you like a fat kid misses cake grin

***New rule
If you want me to respond to your question, it might be advisable to NOT type in shorthand! cheesy ;DD cool

And guys...I have no idea how to access the email links. Im not ignoring you. Just post your message here and i ll try to answer it. smiley

***added 07/02/16 - I am so happy that this thread has actually helped out thousands of people...people commenting, answering and helping each other and those viewing in ghost mode cheesy We have literally gone from just NYSC camp related experiences to JAMB to all sorts..lol... Gives me goosebumps (Err...maybe not...but..) Thanks to everyone that has helped me out. Couldn't have done it without y'all. Remember, if you need me to address any questions just say my NAME and I'll come running (well...not literally)...and hopefully I'll know or help you find out the answer. Cant answer any questions on JAMB though embarassed wink

Update 24/04/17

Wow...we are still here guys. Congratulations to the folks that just finished and those about to enter...Please let us know the experiences you have had...the good, the bad and the ugly. I heard so much has changed since I finished in 2015. Seems like only yesterday though!!! cry

Pls I have a question
I did jamb regularization without using my former jamb number
So I was given another. Jamb number making two jamb number
Can I use either of the two??
Bcus we were asked in school to submit our jamb number
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
I have a question
I did jamb regularization without
Using my former jamb number
Because I registered as late registration
So now am haven two jamb number
The question is
Can I use any of the two
Because now we were asked to
Submit our jamb number in school??

In my first jamb
Every thing is correct
But the late registration I did/regularization
I made mistake with my local government
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tosins(m): 11:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
on my green card the year I started sch is 0 instead of 2012, Pls what will I do
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by aaforke: 9:37am On Apr 28, 2017
hi guys, please my course of study and graduation grade were wrongly stated and i have completed my registration, I already applied for course correction which is pending, if it is not rectified ,I hope I won't have issues in camp pls respond
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Greenfriend: 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
The rush for service and its requirements can be time-consuming. How far have U guys gone? I can get U your Certificate of Medical Fitness at little or no stress, friends. I need not say much here. Chat with me on Whatsapp with 08034053406
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Saopedro(m): 4:38am On Apr 29, 2017
Janedera:
please help i made payment at first bank since monday and till now. I can't print my green card.. the payment status keeps showing fail (used) and on get status it keeps showing no such request order am tired of whole.. do i need to make another payment, some should please help

log in to your dashboard and click on payment status, enter your e mail address and click on continue, then under remita status you will see "Re-Query" just click on this and your status will change to success.
Wunmi01:

officially May 6th 2017
Janedera:

log in to your dashboard and click on payment status, enter your e mail address and click on continue, then under remita status you will see "Re-Query" just click on this and your status will change to success.

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.