Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,914 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1085600 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by gevans(m): 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
GhettoG1:

Please i need urgent reply,already paid 3kplus during the registration. Now that I'm through and wants to print my green card it's now asking me to make another payment before i can print, please what's that. And in d payment status it's already successful and approved. Thanks

don't pay again, u are pay once. just chill and try it later. then u will be able to print it Gcard
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by gevans(m): 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
Wunmi01:

My correction of DOB issue has been resolved as the NYSC platform has been updated. It seems it had some technical problem before but has been fixed. I have printed my green card and the changed DOB reflected on it.

we Thank God for that
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by gevans(m): 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
austinereds:

Pls how can I print my Admission letter from Jamb. It's not coming on!
go to www. jamb.org.ng follow the instructions there. though u may be ask to pay 1k
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by abohwun(m): 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
pls answer me! Those of us on exemption do have to pay the 3k?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by henrypromise: 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
please those on exemption, will they be able to print the green card also?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by boyka24: 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
At some point I didn't deem it necessary to ask however it is of paramount importance and interest to me. My question is this= I have two waec results one date of birth is incorrect while the other is correct. The correct one is what I saw in my dashboard. pls hope I won't have problem in camp with this kind of situation.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by abex619: 9:04am On Apr 30, 2017
Please I made payment twice the first one shows failed(used) then a new RRR was generated and was successful, which I paid with. Please how can I get the money I paid first back!!!!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by boarnerge21: 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
i finished my reg successfully and paid d money which indicated that i have paid and that i can print my green card but the issue am having is that i saw a pop-up requesting that i should do change of date of birth on my waec, pls will it affect my call up letter, or will d problem come at d camp? i have been trying to change the date of birth but anytime i cliq on the pop-up, my phone screen becomes blurred. need urgent answer n solution pls. tanx
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tosyne2much(m): 9:09pm On May 01, 2017
boarnerge21:
i finished my reg successfully and paid d money which indicated that i have paid and that i can print my green card but the issue am having is that i saw a pop-up requesting that i should do change of date of birth on my waec, pls will it affect my call up letter, or will d problem come at d camp? i have been trying to change the date of birth but anytime i cliq on the pop-up, my phone screen becomes blurred. need urgent answer n solution pls. tanx
Try using a PC if you get get it done.. And if you're unable, just lessen your grasp on your worry about it... You can always modify it in camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by chiefolododo(m): 9:12pm On May 01, 2017
Is the medical fitness certificate compulsory?
Darkchocolate:
So no one has any questions?... Don't say I didn't offer Ooo... cool
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tosyne2much(m): 9:25pm On May 01, 2017
abex619:
Please I made payment twice the first one shows failed(used) then a new RRR was generated and was successful, which I paid with. Please how can I get the money I paid first back!!!!
The first transaction wasn't successful and you were debited.. Complain to your bank to retract your money
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ardeypearlz(f): 10:20pm On May 01, 2017
Please, Is it compulsory I get a new school ID card(revalidate) before going to camp because the one I have with me has expired?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:58pm On May 01, 2017
ardeypearlz:
Please, Is it compulsory I get a new school ID card(revalidate) before going to camp because the one I have with me has expired?
Not that necessary. But if you can get a new 1 go for it.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ardeypearlz(f): 11:03pm On May 01, 2017
LogoDWhiz:
Not that necessary. But if you can get a new 1 go for it.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:37pm On May 01, 2017
ardeypearlz:
Thanks a lot.
Uwc ade.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by alashe24: 12:18am On May 02, 2017
pls my people I am about to finish my reg but the problem am facing is how to choose a state,my dashboard is showing their is no slot available for any of the four state option ,I beg do I still get hope sha
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by baysan(m): 6:24am On May 02, 2017
Pls Guys help me out, No Available States to select from my Dashboard what do I do from here

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by dacblogger: 8:45am On May 02, 2017
Is it possible that there will be June/July batch or is it till November?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by HSEDeslog: 9:36am On May 02, 2017
Kick start your professional safety, industrial, Oil & Gas, HSE career regardless of your educational background with just a click on www.deslogenergy.com/hsetraining + additional benefits.

With It you can become a Safety Officer, Safety Supervisor.

+234 803 878 7766, +234 703 384 7973.

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nobsalis: 11:52am On May 02, 2017
pls when is 2016 Batch A stream 2 rounding up because i heard rumours its on 4th of May and before now i thought its 24th.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Svelte98(f): 11:55am On May 02, 2017
Its been almost a week now,still seeing "YOU HAVENT BEEN EVALUATED YET" on my dashboard. I dont even know what to do again. Called all their lines,but they're all switched off. Please who schooled in Benin Republic here and has successfully registered for his/her NYSC and has also printed out his/her green card?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by bayularlar(m): 12:35pm On May 02, 2017
pls ooo i pick plateau,delta,enugu,taraba hope say dem no go carry me go taraba because i no fit shout oo
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by corpersforum(f): 2:16pm On May 02, 2017
Nysc Latest News, NYSC Gists, NYSC Talks, After Nysc, Job/Vacancies, Hook Up, Mingle and Connect with thousands of Ex-Corpers, Corpers, Graduates, Students and Intellects Accross the Country... Register For free Now! @ www.corpersforum.com/register
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 02, 2017
nobsalis:
pls when is 2016 Batch A stream 2 rounding up
because i heard rumours its on 4th of May and before now i
thought its 24th.
Batch A stream2 POP is May 4th
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Svelte98(f): 3:46pm On May 02, 2017
Svelte98:
Its been almost a week now,still seeing "YOU HAVENT BEEN EVALUATED YET" on my dashboard. I dont even know what to do again. Called all their lines,but they're all switched off. Please who schooled in Benin Republic here and has successfully registered for his/her NYSC and has also printed out his/her green card?

Any help please?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by 100naira(m): 7:27pm On May 02, 2017
Anybody here with the recent nysc timetable? Make I know when I go print my callup letter.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by cutegoddy(m): 9:47pm On May 02, 2017
i have not bin able to choose my states of choice its showing not available.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 03, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

pls, sir what's d difference btw Green card and Call up letter and do i have to pay for it.
Green card is what you print immediately after you have successfully completed your registration and on the green card you will see your call up number while call up letter is the either paid for at bank or through online or ATM method during registration and it will be issued to you after registration for that batch ends and on the call up letter you will get to know the date you are to resume at camp and the state you have been posted to.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 03, 2017
Fiyinfoluwa20:

Please epp me. I have been mobilised for Batch A 2017. And camp is probably first week of June, now the challenge is, I would not be in the country from June. Guys please should I go on with the registration and just do stream B when I am back or is there a way I can leave camp two days after entering? Please what can I do?
Pursue your hustle man if it's genuine and legits and if it will pay, whenever you are ready you can come and remobilize.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ranking16: 4:38pm On May 03, 2017
my school is yet to upload my dept names still asking us to keep on checking b4 the close of registration though the school senate list shows dat we re for batch A.
pls my dear pple is there any hope?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 03, 2017
Ranking16:
my school is yet to upload my dept names still asking us to keep on checking b4 the close of registration though the school senate list shows dat we re for batch A.
pls my dear pple is there any hope?
Forget it bro, you guys will be mobilised with Batch B, they are just giving you guys false hope.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Anuoluemma(m): 7:22pm On May 03, 2017
I can't pick any states for now......why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.