Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Saraki And Melaye Promise HELLISH Screening For Ministerial nominees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And Melaye Promise HELLISH Screening For Ministerial nominees (2033 Views)

Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today / Amaechi First Name On Screening List For Ministerial Nominees / Senate Insists, No More Bow And Go For Ministerial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki And Melaye Promise HELLISH Screening For Ministerial nominees by hinwazaka: 5:26am On Sep 30, 2015
Yesterday the duo of the Senate President and the chairman of the senate ad hoc committee on publicity, SARAKI and Dino melaye at seperate times both promised a herculean task for individuals who will be screened by them for the position of ministers and heads of the various ministries of the federation. Normally it was a usual practice for people to breeze into the national assembly and get confirmed as senators without much trouble or breaking any sweat. But Dino melaye, today put a stop to that belief by promising a CHANGE to that system. He claimed that the individuals who want to become ministers will have to be thoroughbred technocrats, who beyond any doubt, will have to impress the senate. According to him, and I quote " THE ERA OF TAKE A BOW IS OVER". So Mr President, I hope your list is truly ready and the men on it better be prepared, because if not, they will be roundly thrashed at the senate.

http://www.ireporteronline.com/p7889_screening-of-ministers-will-not-be-business-as-usual-dino-melaye

http://theunion.com.ng/news/ministers-saraki-promises-tough-screening/
Re: Saraki And Melaye Promise HELLISH Screening For Ministerial nominees by madridguy(m): 5:27am On Sep 30, 2015
Transfer of aggression is totally not allowed. If Saraki and his wife body guard " Dino Malaye " think they can use the ministerial list to hold PMB on ransom to interfere on his ongoing trial then he must be a joker. You are free to do your work diligently as no one is against that and anything contrary to that we will bulldozer our way. This is era of CHANGE.

7 Likes

Re: Saraki And Melaye Promise HELLISH Screening For Ministerial nominees by FruityLass: 5:29am On Sep 30, 2015
Awon w***y cheesy
Re: Saraki And Melaye Promise HELLISH Screening For Ministerial nominees by babino22: 5:29am On Sep 30, 2015
ehen
Re: Saraki And Melaye Promise HELLISH Screening For Ministerial nominees by hinwazaka: 5:32am On Sep 30, 2015
AND FOR EVERYONES INFORMATION, THE SENATE HAS CONFIRMED THAT THEY HAVE NO MINISTERIAL LIST WITH THEM. THE MEDIA SIMPLY MADE SENATOR ITA ENANG A VERY POPULAR MAN TODAY. WHEN THE LIST TRULY REACHES THE SENATE I WILL CONFIRM IT TO YOU. DISBELIEVE ANY OTHER SOURCES.
Re: Saraki And Melaye Promise HELLISH Screening For Ministerial nominees by powerfulsettingz: 5:32am On Sep 30, 2015
Are u kidding me? Are u saying a criminal will now screen an ordinary civilian?

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Melaye Promise HELLISH Screening For Ministerial nominees by Ngasky(m): 5:34am On Sep 30, 2015
who needs take a bow? and the era of lobbying is over. thank god they can't have any input there they can only ratify or give the excuse why such personality should not be a minister.
i believe cooking such excuses will be herculean task to them than ratifying which they must do.
all the ministers will scale through this is not Yar'aduwa or Jonathan's government.
once a president is strong the house have to fall in line

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Melaye Promise HELLISH Screening For Ministerial nominees by skelewu404(m): 5:35am On Sep 30, 2015
I just want to see a better Nigeria, if using juju to screen them will make the country great, then let's go there
Re: Saraki And Melaye Promise HELLISH Screening For Ministerial nominees by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 30, 2015
Who dash monkey banana? What is the worse the senate can do? Besides whoever buhari is appointing is going to be 1000 and 1 times better than saraki and dino

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Melaye Promise HELLISH Screening For Ministerial nominees by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 30, 2015
skelewu404:
too early to be booking space..nobody is dragging with u
Re: Saraki And Melaye Promise HELLISH Screening For Ministerial nominees by Warlord3000(m): 5:45am On Sep 30, 2015
Bunch of dumbos..

Na still " take a bow and go" go full the thing...

Only mouth him get cheesy
Re: Saraki And Melaye Promise HELLISH Screening For Ministerial nominees by skelewu404(m): 5:52am On Sep 30, 2015
tobimillar:
too early to be booking space..nobody is dragging with u
who sabi book space pass u, I don chance u today, what r u even doing by this time? Have u prayed?
Re: Saraki And Melaye Promise HELLISH Screening For Ministerial nominees by GudluckIBB(m): 5:55am On Sep 30, 2015
APC will learn from this exercise thaat its not every body you accept into your party.Dino has been a 2 faced person right from time but his cup will soon be full very soon just like what happened to farouk lawal and Elumelu, today they are quiet.
Re: Saraki And Melaye Promise HELLISH Screening For Ministerial nominees by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 30, 2015
What if he falls sick and hospitalized throughout the screening period?
Re: Saraki And Melaye Promise HELLISH Screening For Ministerial nominees by Agimor(m): 5:57am On Sep 30, 2015
Pay back period.
Re: Saraki And Melaye Promise HELLISH Screening For Ministerial nominees by lincolnj88: 5:57am On Sep 30, 2015
Mind u ..... Dis is d change zombies are clamouring for
Re: Saraki And Melaye Promise HELLISH Screening For Ministerial nominees by Pavore9: 5:59am On Sep 30, 2015
Na today?
Re: Saraki And Melaye Promise HELLISH Screening For Ministerial nominees by Jadonaldson(m): 6:00am On Sep 30, 2015
That's a gud job my senate president carry on
I av faith in

1 & only jadon
Re: Saraki And Melaye Promise HELLISH Screening For Ministerial nominees by Aufbauh(m): 6:01am On Sep 30, 2015
Do i read 'must impress the Senate'? Well only Dino can explain better by what he meant by saying the nominees need to impress the Senate.
Maybe as there's no exchange of dollars this time for ministerial confirmation i guess the Senate will do their job thoroughly.
Re: Saraki And Melaye Promise HELLISH Screening For Ministerial nominees by 175(m): 6:07am On Sep 30, 2015
The main event has just begun gringrin
Re: Saraki And Melaye Promise HELLISH Screening For Ministerial nominees by IamPatriotic(m): 6:08am On Sep 30, 2015
I envy the owner of Nairaland, the dude's chi na confirm, see as unsubstantiated news dey cause traffic this early morning....meanwhile, who is Dino Melaye and where did he make the comments?
Re: Saraki And Melaye Promise HELLISH Screening For Ministerial nominees by WHOcarex: 6:08am On Sep 30, 2015
Story
Re: Saraki And Melaye Promise HELLISH Screening For Ministerial nominees by WHOcarex: 6:10am On Sep 30, 2015
handsomeclouds:
What if he falls sick and hospitalized throughout the screening period?
Huh? Why you dey imagine things from your anus?
Re: Saraki And Melaye Promise HELLISH Screening For Ministerial nominees by mayorkyzo: 6:18am On Sep 30, 2015
So today is September 30th still no ministerial list..okay oo
Re: Saraki And Melaye Promise HELLISH Screening For Ministerial nominees by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 30, 2015
WHOcarex:
why you dey quote me from hell fire? Moronic dumbass fvck off my mentions.
Re: Saraki And Melaye Promise HELLISH Screening For Ministerial nominees by RockMaxi: 6:25am On Sep 30, 2015
They should go ahead and do their worst..
Exponential rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Melaye Promise HELLISH Screening For Ministerial nominees by otukpo(f): 6:30am On Sep 30, 2015
It is their business
Re: Saraki And Melaye Promise HELLISH Screening For Ministerial nominees by cr7lomo: 6:32am On Sep 30, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Are u kidding me? Are u saying a criminal will now screen an ordinary civilian?

Which civilian , ameachi? Or danjuma pickin Thieves that ruined Nigeria

Nigerians are gullible
Re: Saraki And Melaye Promise HELLISH Screening For Ministerial nominees by Xxpress(m): 6:36am On Sep 30, 2015
This Guy has to be very careful or else, the same thing that happened to his boss shall befall on him too.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Melaye Promise HELLISH Screening For Ministerial nominees by Ghandi12: 6:37am On Sep 30, 2015
tobimillar:
Who dash monkey banana? What is the worse the senate can do? Besides whoever buhari is appointing is going to be 1000 and 1 times better than saraki and dino

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Melaye Promise HELLISH Screening For Ministerial nominees by refreshrate: 6:42am On Sep 30, 2015
WHOcarex:

That's the precise location of his brain.
Re: Saraki And Melaye Promise HELLISH Screening For Ministerial nominees by Rexology: 6:43am On Sep 30, 2015
madridguy:
Transfer of aggression is totally not allowed. If Saraki and his wife body guard " Dino Malaye " think they can use the ministerial list to hold PMB on ransom to interfere on his ongoing trial then he must be a joker. You are free to do your work diligently as no one is against that and anything contrary to that we will bulldozer our way. This is era of CHANGE.
Do you actually realize that the National Assembly is another arm (branch) of Government like the Executive and Judiciary?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-president Jonathan’s Appointee, PDP Members Defect To APC / Buhari Should Be Impeached With Immediate Effect - An Apc Loyalist / A Visionary Leader And Tactful Politician Justus Gbenga Daniel - Ogd At 60

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.