Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed (4612 Views)

How Do I Make Her Understand That I Truly Love Her / Hw Do I Make Her Understand That All Guys Are Nt D Same. / How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 30, 2015
Have been with this beautiful wonderful girl for the past two years now and recently my love for her started declining and I was worried Although we are in our 20`s. I prayed about it and to my utmost surprise i started having dreams we weren't meant to be lovers in the ist place . So after many thoughts for me not to hurt her feelings when it too late, I told her i love her but it better we go our seperate ways Maybe God has a different plan for us. To let you understand how faithful i was, she was a Virgin when we meet and she's still a Virgin now i didn't broke any vow I promised her. But she s finding it difficult to understand. Please what else can I do to make her understand. Due to some music training stuff i might delay in quoting your questions but I will thanks, please peeps should stop insulting me as if I failed to attend our wedding ceremony we just young people trying to love , I love her as much as she does but I dont really know whats happening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by agarawu23(m): 5:56am On Sep 30, 2015
silvermania:
Have been with this girl for the past two years now and recently my love for her started declining and I was worried Although we are in our 20`s. I prayed about it and to my utmost surprise i started having dreams we weren't meant to be lovers in the ist place . So after many thoughts for me not to hurt her feelings when it too late, I told her i love her but it better we go our seperate ways Maybe God has a different plan for us. To let you understand how faithful i was, she was a Virgin when we meet and she's still a Virgin now i didn't broke any vow I promised her. But she s finding it difficult to understand. Please what else can I do to make her understand.
lol I quickly reversed what was on my mind after reading the bolded.

Pastor, so you didn't pray before asking her out to know if you guys were meant to be together huh? So you thought of praying after dating her for two years, OK o.

You just have to let her know you aren't into her anymore and I blv with time she will know you are serious about it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 30, 2015
agarawu23:

yea i know peeps would think it a hit and run thing but iam not that type.
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by agarawu23(m): 6:10am On Sep 30, 2015
silvermania:
yea i know peeps would think it a hit and run thing but iam not that type.
hmmmm, that's it. I modified my first post wink
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Dygeasy(m): 6:10am On Sep 30, 2015
Understand what exactly? That you're leaving her? I'm yet to see any acceptable reason. There's no way she'd understand anything if she really loves you. Best bet is hope she moves on pretty quickly WITHOUT you in her life.

But bros you wicked sha... You think you can just dump any lady anytime. I.wonder what the case would have been if the circumstances were reversed. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 30, 2015
agarawu23:

Pastor, so you didn't pray before asking her out to know if you guys were meant to be together huh? So you thought of praying after dating her for two years, OK o.

You just have to let her know you aren't into her anymore and I blv with time she will know you are serious about it.
iam not a pastor Maybe dat was why I didn't pray before we started, thanks
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 30, 2015
Dygeasy:
Understand what exactly? That you're leaving her? I'm yet to see any acceptable reason. There's no way she'd understand anything if she really loves you. Best bet is hope she moves on pretty quickly WITHOUT you in her life.

But bros you wicked sha... You think you can just dump any lady anytime. I.wonder what the case would have been if the circumstances were reversed. lipsrsealed
bro you harsh on me on dx one o , but iam trying to save us both , this is the most difficult decision i ever made all my life but I have to .
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Chidexter(m): 6:14am On Sep 30, 2015
Interesting
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 30, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmmm, that's it. I modified my first post wink
thanks
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by agarawu23(m): 6:18am On Sep 30, 2015
silvermania:
iam not a pastor Maybe dat was why I didn't pray before we started, thanks
so you are now a pastor and that's why you prayed about it now?
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 30, 2015
agarawu23:
so you are now a pastor and that's why you prayed about it now?
iam not either, but in this stage of my life i need to get it right, I think iam trying to understand life better it hurts have not been myself, it scary but I dont dream always and If i do, it is a message, don't know why it took me this long though
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Melahou(m): 6:23am On Sep 30, 2015
agarawu23:

Off all the people you have dated and still dating did you pray before you started a relationship with them?
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Melahou(m): 6:27am On Sep 30, 2015
How you expect her to understand. Ladies are very emotional.

Am sure if the reverse was the case you would have thought there's another guy in the picture.

There are ways to make her understand not really direct confrontation.
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by agarawu23(m): 6:27am On Sep 30, 2015
Melahou:

Off all the people you have dated and still dating did you pray before you started a relationship with them?
no sir!
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by agarawu23(m): 6:29am On Sep 30, 2015
silvermania:
iam not either, but in this stage of my life i need to get it right, I think iam trying to understand life better it hurts have not been myself, it scary but I dont dream always and If i do, it is a message, don't know why it took me this long though
Joseph the dreamer grin

Well, we can't force you to date her since her love isn't in your heart anymore.
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 30, 2015
agarawu23:
Joseph the dreamer grin

Well, we can't force you to date her since her love isn't in your heart anymore.
guy u funny o
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by IamLEGEND1: 6:32am On Sep 30, 2015
There is no need For her to understand....if she doesn't know that a couple can just drift apart sometimes then she is still a learner.....

Xup bae,listen up,i don't think this relationship is gonna work out for any of us alright?

I'm sowi about this but the attraction is just not there anymore.....

if you think you can reason with her then you're just an idiot too,she is never gonna see sense in anything you say.
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 30, 2015
Melahou:
How you expect her to understand. Ladies are very emotional.

Am sure if the reverse was the case you would have thought there's another guy in the picture.

There are ways to make her understand not really direct confrontation.
i understand, but there is no girl in the picture, she's evryting I ever wanted in a woman but I might not be the one for her vice versa
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
There is no need For her to understand....if she doesn't know that a couple can just drift apart sometimes then she is still a learner.....

Xup bae,listen up,i don't think this relationship is gonna work out for any of us alright?

if you think you can reason with her then you're just an idiot too,she is never gonna see sense in anything you say.
ummmm
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

uhmmmm k thanks
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Cutehector(m): 6:54am On Sep 30, 2015
Silvermania, u made d right decision.. She won't kill herself anyways. Its not like u had sex wit her and dumped her so thr is nothn to lose here.. She will get ova it with time.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 30, 2015
Cutehector:
Silvermania, u made d right decision.. She won't kill herself anyways. Its not like u had sex wit her and dumped her so thr is nothn to lose here.. She will get ova it with time.
tanks boss
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by IamLEGEND1: 6:56am On Sep 30, 2015
silvermania:
uhmmmm k thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Dygeasy(m): 6:58am On Sep 30, 2015
silvermania:
bro you harsh on me on dx one o , but iam trying to save us both , this is the most difficult decision i ever made all my life but I have to .
Cut the crap. You're making the decision here. Don't make it seem like a demon is controlling you and you're tryna fight it.
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:58am On Sep 30, 2015
Some people with religious mindset sef smh
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 30, 2015
Dygeasy:
Cut the crap. You're making the decision here. Don't make it seem like a demon is controlling you and you're tryna fight it.
should i put myself and her at risk by trying to continue the relationship when I see the sings of pending dangers?
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 30, 2015
silvermania:
tanks boss
My questions for the OP...

1. According to ur story, ur love actually started declining before u prayed and started seeing things in ur dream. Why did ur love for ur gf started declining?

2. How long have u been having this dream and who have u talked to bout ur dreams?

Thank u. smiley
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 30, 2015
lagmostkuit:

My questions for the OP...

1. According to ur story, ur love actually started declining before u prayed and started seeing things in ur dream. Why did ur love for ur gf started declining?

2. How long have u been having this dream and who have u talked to bout ur dreams?

Thank u. smiley
for the ist question dat was why I actually prayed about it because it was a Christian relationship. The second question after I prayed about it. The third, I think the dream was clear and the feelings stuff because I never imagined i wont Marry her from the onset but we just humans
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by HomieQuan(m): 7:12am On Sep 30, 2015
Pray harder, mayb d devil is jst messin wit ur head
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 30, 2015
silvermania:
for the ist question dat was why I actually prayed about it because it was a Christian relationship. The second question after I prayed about it. The third, I think the dream was clear and the feelings stuff because I never imagined i wont Marry her from the onset but we just humans
You've not answered my question.

What made u stop loving ur gf? Leave the prayer thing now and answer my question.

How long have u been having such dreams?
Have u met a pastor to actually interpret ur dreams?
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by nobilis: 7:20am On Sep 30, 2015
agarawu23:

Thank you, my brother.
That was exactly what I wanted to ask him.

Before you asked her out, u didn't pray to ask God for advice to know if she was meant for you or not.
It is now that you have dated her (and wasted 2 years of her life) that you decided to ask God if she was meant for you?
The way you people use God to tell lies eh, what God will judge on that last day is enormous.

Your love for her was already declining.
And u started having dreams?
What did u expect to see in your dreams?
I've said it countless times here that the mind is a very powerful entity.
U have already convinced your mind that u guys are not meant to be, so do you expect ur mind to show u any other thing during your dreams??

You're a big joker.
If u want to break up with her, look for a very tangible reason, not this rubbish you're talking about here.

But if I were u, I would sit down and think.
The problem is not with her or with God. The problem is with you and u just want to push the problem onto God so that u won't have to bear any guilt. That's pathetic and cowardly.

Ask yourself: why is your love for her declining?
When you have gotten to the root of the reason why your love for may be declining, then you can come back, open another thread, cc and bcc all of us here and we will tell you the next thing to do.

Stop foisting ur cowardice and cruelty on God.
The poor girl did nothing to you.

And moreover, love dwindles and fluctuates at times.
That is not an excuse to leave whoever u might be dating.
It falters and grows strong especially in the early months and years.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 30, 2015
lagmostkuit:

You've not answered my question.

What made u stop loving ur gf? Leave the prayer thing now and answer my question.

How long have u been having such dreams?
Have u met a pastor to actually interpret ur dreams?
i dont know why it start declining really i dont have any side chick or whatever, about the pastor stuff my pastor must not even no am dating am an active chorister of a strict church.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The First Day I Had S€x. / Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? / Pretty Lady Reveals How Masturbation Helps Ease Stress At Work (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.