Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu (40094 Views)

Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) / Beverly Osu Celebrates International Women Day In Sexy Lingerie / Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by kobonaire(m): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
No exposure seen though ....
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by allanphash7(m): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
Love your originality dear
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by kobe79: 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
macolino:
Akwula kwula

which language be dat?

na akuna kuna
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by soarhey(m): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
The world is coming to an end. When going unclad becomes an inspiration.
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by Sultanchidi(m): 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
Blah blah blah
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by mizzyboy007: 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
which one is upcoming model? are u even a model? talk more of a made model dat can inspire others.... muuumuuu
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by Honesty007(m): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
Modelling is the Worst SATANIC BODY TRADE EVER.reason is that Anything you do that makes you buy/sell with your body becomes a trade.
This was not born with you,nor is it something inborn.You learnt it and it is for PAY!!!!
So it becomes a trade.
You get paid for your body.
Apart from Prostitution,Lesbianism,Gayism,Fornication and Adultery, Modelling seems to be the least leader of the Pack yet the worst.
This is because it changes who you are into what you are Now.
Forget about the Money and you would notice all what is being said.
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by uncjay(m): 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
nuelzy:
slut.
seconded!
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
If a guy walks into her room without knocking at the door and find her dress this way,she will say the guy want to rape her.Meanwhile, it's this same nudity they display in clubs,beaches, strip clubs and take photoshot for promo and magazines publication.I just don't understand our naija girls.
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by AmaechiLinus(m): 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
NA CARTOON BE DIS....NO HUMAN BEING
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by zudozz: 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
is she a model?
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by festico: 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
idiot as if the body is even attractive.
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by Tapout(m): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
owuya sad ..where is the body kwanu undecided
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by lonelydora: 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
Did Omotola and Genevive did same? Inspire my foot.
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
FriedPlantain:
You reply was evasive because deep inside you, you would never wish your daughter to have someone like her as a role model. The world would become a better place once we all start telling ourselves the truth.
And what's the truth in dis case?...For him to join d lot ov yhu in criticising Beverly Osu or 4 him to tell u that he wouldn't appreciate his daughter having her as a role model?... The fact that he's asked Nairalanders not 2 judge doesn't implicitly mean that he's suggesting that her lifestyle should be emulated.... Don't see how such a simple statement as "Don't judge her, it's her life" should generate any sort ov controversy...

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
FriedPlantain:
You reply was evasive because deep inside you, you would never wish your daughter to have someone like her as a role model. The world would become a better place once we all start telling ourselves the truth.
And what's the truth in dis case?...For him to join d lot ov yhu in criticising Beverly Osu or 4 him to tell u that he wouldn't appreciate his daughter having her as a role model?... The fact that he's asked Nairalanders not 2 judge doesn't implicitly mean that he's suggesting that her lifestyle should be emulated.... Don't see how such a simple statement as "She's living her life,nobody should judge her" should generate any sort ov controversy...

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by mikhe2(m): 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
Fugly babe
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by ahamonyeka(m): 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
OK we don hear.
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
Airforce1:
Lets wait till i have a daughter
Hypocrite oshi
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by walozanga(m): 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ashawo inspiration
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
Tapout:
owuya sad ..where is the body kwanu undecided
Love ur signature...sounds deep nd poetic..
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
There is nothing eye go see make it shed blood.

onweghi ife anya huru gba mme

I have seen her bosom on more than 20 occasions during her stay in Biggie's hous and I can deduce the size of her pussie by the size of her lips... wetin remain, nothing. grin
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by danduj(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
no wonder angelo used nd dumped her
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
The thunder that will strike this bird turn to imbeciile is still receiving instructions from Nature. Ashawo!
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Love ur signature...sounds deep nd poetic..

That vein of a pipeline on your feet can supply me bitumen from Warri refinery.
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by macolino(m): 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
kobe79:

which language be dat?

na akuna kuna
In my dialect,it is called akwula kwula
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
really? she is just a ho justifying her actions.
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by loomer: 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
So this one still dey loose, I been think say dem go don tie her by now o
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by sweatlana: 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
nuelzy:
slut.

Every ugly one
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by seangy4konji: 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
love u baby....

Love your sabby boobs...

let it drool over me and let me kiss them...

Milk it baby...
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by Benoxvals(m): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
Nkita
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by omojeesu(m): 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
What an inspiration!
Animals are unclad but not ashamed.
The extent to which humans expose the body and not ashamed is the extent to which they come near to being an animal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) / An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals / DJ Arafat Death: Davido's Tribute "I Will Be There For Your Family”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.