Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu (40095 Views)

Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) / Beverly Osu Celebrates International Women Day In Sexy Lingerie / Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
What happened to her upper lip,it looks swollen. May be she's had a lip injection to make them fuller!
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by adedayourt(m): 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
Airforce1:
Lets wait till i have a daughter

an intelligent way of avoiding dat bombadtic quest grin
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by Btruth: 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
Who send you? Anyway, your cross.
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by sademola: 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
Is it (sorry she) a man?

Modified
May be a transgender cos I can only see a man with protruded chest
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by tiredface: 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
YAKK
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by henryutd(m): 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
Airforce1:
She's living her life... nobody should judge her

Because she is not your sister. God dey
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by uzo4real(m): 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
Body not even attractive....
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by ModiKen(m): 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
Airforce1:

So you would wait till you have a daughter before knowing what you want for her?

Quite sad.
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by msbbash(m): 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
after una dey shout say sanusi marry 18yrs girl. any man wey get sence go marry this tin?
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oliviaarims:

And what's the truth in dis case?...For him to join d lot ov yhu in criticising Beverly Osu or 4 him to tell u that he wouldn't appreciate his daughter having her as a role model?... The fact that he's asked Nairalanders not 2 judge doesn't implicitly mean that he's suggesting that her lifestyle should be emulated.... Don't see how such a simple statement as "She's living her life,nobody should judge her" should generate any sort ov controversy...

#Philosopher Quëën#
You are missing the point lady, the crux of our discussion was if he would beglad to her as a role model for his daughter. It is not for me or for anyone else to judge her, it is her life, she can live it whatever way she pleases.

Now to think of it, would you also gladly have her as a role model for your kid? Be sincere with me and yourself. undecided
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by mijoy: 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
[b][/b]so sad abt this generation
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by free2ryhme: 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
You want to touch lives by being naked?

This is sickening

1 Like

Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by stanisbaratheon: 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
Airforce1:

can you imagine
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by rileyy(m): 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
Wldnt ve bn better if she'd bn married out at a very tender age "say 18" bt its sad ya lot advocates really wants young girls to enjoy their youthfulness, even if it means turning them to first class OLOSHO. Okay, MuMu lot won't understand
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by Ujupsy: 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
Am sure u are spoilt
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by imtfans(m): 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
she as she ugly sef,small breast
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by Tapout(m): 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Love ur signature...sounds deep nd poetic..

cool

thanks kiss kiss

btw, lovely pics... +1 like wink
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by NaInna(m): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
Inspire ke. Were u inspired in the same manner?? Save ur trash abeg. Go n continue worshipping ur idols.
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by HARDDON: 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
are those peaches or b00bs? angry angry
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by Spidermon: 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
She should come over here naked and try to "inspire" me too. I just need 20 mins.
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
The girl Is sick
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by macho44(m): 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
Sexual Corruption
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by chidextec: 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
You mean exposing ur body inspires young people?Hmmmm kontinue
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by sabi99(m): 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
adorablevic:
No be say she get better body sef undecided
..........so u wan make she get gud body come still xpoz am abi
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by sabi99(m): 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
papawemba:

That vein of a pipeline on your feet can supply bitumen to Warri refinery.
.....guy wetin I do u naaa, u wan tear my belle wit laf?
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by guiddoti: 12:51am On Oct 01, 2015
mumu gurl! unclad mofo
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by Nyaknor(m): 3:00am On Oct 01, 2015
Iranu smiley smiley
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by wtfCode: 4:24am On Oct 01, 2015
huh...what a piece of sh!t
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by flyforall: 7:02am On Oct 01, 2015
LovePeddler
Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu by Donald3d(m): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2015
Airforce1:
During her stay at the Big Brother Africa (BBA) competition, Nigeria’s representative, Beverly Osu threw criticism to herself because of her compromising photographs.

However, the model and video vixen never bothered herself with such talks, instead she concentrated on how to move to the next level.

In an interview with Naij, Beverly explained that she expose her skin as her “own way of teaching up-and-coming models how to be comfortable with their body.”

Beverly said she “got into modelling by being a lingerie model. Actually, I forced myself to be a lingerie model because I never liked being a runway model.”

“Before, I was a size 14 but due to what I wanted to become, I had to shed the weight. Basically, I want to teach people to be comfortable in their own skin. People think I expose too much but I think it’s just my skin, you did not see anything,” she further said.

Beverly explained why she started her own NGO, which would be looking to support those living in slums.

“While on a movie set in Ajah, I saw some young guys filling a canoe with sand. So I approached them, seeking to know how much they get paid for the job. Surprisingly, one of them said, ‘N500.’ Immediately, I said to myself: ‘Damn, people are suffering.’

” After my movie shoot, my project manager told me, “Let’s do something with the slum.” So we decided to start from Port Harcourt and by the grace of God, we will touch lives in every part of the country,” she said.

Source
http://www.fkxclusive.com/i-expose-my-body-to-inspire-upcoming-models-beverly-osu/
this are the kind of women I talked about in my post here https://www.nairaland.com/2633160/note-all-women-ladies-very

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) / An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals / DJ Arafat Death: Davido's Tribute "I Will Be There For Your Family”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.