Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Ipob Call On Biafrans To Sign Petition To Un For Secession. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Call On Biafrans To Sign Petition To Un For Secession. (7069 Views)

Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession / Ndi Anambra And IPOB call for No Election in Anambra state / If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Call On Biafrans To Sign Petition To Un For Secession. by midol: 7:49am On Jan 03, 2017
we yorubas are angry about this petition. It smells like hunger to us. Biafraexit means hunger to average person here in oshogbo. Ebi a fe pa eniyan...
Re: Ipob Call On Biafrans To Sign Petition To Un For Secession. by Naijiant: 8:57am On Jan 03, 2017
Ipob need a new strategy for the New Year: http://www.naijiant.com/articles/new-year-new-ipob/
Re: Ipob Call On Biafrans To Sign Petition To Un For Secession. by laudate: 1:10am On Jan 05, 2017
Their new strategy for the year is to call for a referendum. We wish them luck. cheesy
Re: Ipob Call On Biafrans To Sign Petition To Un For Secession. by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 05, 2017
isbish:
I have an Igbo friend. Am gonna ask him if he wants Biafra over Nigeria. Whatever he says will determine if am gonna help the Igbos sign that pettition. However, me I don't have problem with Igbos calling for Biafra, but its important the leaders of Biafra make a very wide consultation with their brothers up here in our Northern cities to accept their call. They all seem very comfortable here. Come to Sabon Gari in Kano and Jos road here in Kaduna and see Igbos thriving well. To make these guys leave their businesses to go back home won't be easy O! Convince them first by providing better alternative to the loss they most likely would get in acceding to the Biafra call. May God help Nigeria and I strongly believe in PMB to run an inclusive governement. Let's all be a bit patient. Let's respect ourselves and think well before commenting and replying. Its a small world, u never know who is gonna come to ur aid tomorrow in anyway. Respect to all.

Lovely.....
Re: Ipob Call On Biafrans To Sign Petition To Un For Secession. by flamingREED(m): 6:51am On Jan 05, 2017
I, for conscience sake, have signed.

Who knows? Something good for all of us might come out of it.

About 30 000 have signed already.
Re: Ipob Call On Biafrans To Sign Petition To Un For Secession. by Kamanuozuzu: 8:02am On Jan 05, 2017
ezeagu:
The name 'Biafra' has no meaning.

And what is the meaning of Nigeria?

By the way Biafra means 'bia fara' = 'come and join'.
Re: Ipob Call On Biafrans To Sign Petition To Un For Secession. by darknetcom: 9:00am On Jan 05, 2017
Kamanuozuzu:

And what is the meaning of Nigeria?

By the way Biafra means 'bia fara' = 'come and join'.

bia fara = bunch if loosers...
Re: Ipob Call On Biafrans To Sign Petition To Un For Secession. by midfinger(m): 10:02am On Jan 05, 2017
Please my Yoruba brothers and even Hausa s should sign this petition for brotherly sake....One love!..I believe there would be more love and respect if we see each other once in a while and compete more pro actively in our respective countries for the betterment of our generation s to come,than get stuck in a country that our elites will continue to squander our resources for selfish reasons.Without development, since after independence.Think about it and follow your mind,peace!!
Re: Ipob Call On Biafrans To Sign Petition To Un For Secession. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
Royal155:
You are writing this trash because your parents or grand parents were not killed in the war.

Just hold your peace if you don't want to sign the petition..
Most of you are pathetic. Who didn't lose his or her loved ones during the war? Who in Igboland. How on earth can you become so emotional to have lost your sense of reasoning. So because your grandparents died during the war is now a reason to become bile. Many of you think you'll actualize Biafra by castigating anybody or thing that stands against you. What happens to diplomacy?
The Britain that you folks are quick to castigate may turn out to become a useful ally if you play your cards right. How on earth do you intend to get a referendum from the UN if a major member of the security council is against you. You need at least two third support from the likes of US, France, Britain and Russia to able to get a referedum let alone an independent Biafran nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob Call On Biafrans To Sign Petition To Un For Secession. by Twistaray(m): 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
Igbo people have the right to self determination,freedom.

Where can I sign?

cool
Re: Ipob Call On Biafrans To Sign Petition To Un For Secession. by laudate: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
flamingREED:
I, for conscience sake, have signed.

Who knows? Something good for all of us might come out of it.

About 30 000 have signed already.

Only 30,000 shocked shocked Maka, why? shocked Since Sept 2016 that this thread was opened, I thought by now that the petition would have gotten at least 2 million signatures! Those that have been clamouring for Biafra, have they developed cold feet or are they in the minority?? Just asking. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Government Doesnt Want Igbo Traders In Lagos - Vanguard / LIVE!! Empty Stadium As Electorates Boycott APC Mega Rally In P/H (see Photos) / The South West And Nigeria: A Call For Opinions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.