Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha (5119 Views)

We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military / 'nigerian Army Was Soft On Biafrans During Civil War' - President Buhari / EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree (2) (3) (4)

If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 6:46am On May 11, 2017
Let me see who will deny this one direct from their Biafra writers from Biafra times. These Liepods no get shame for eye.

Owerri--The Imo state governor, Rochas Okorocha is in panic as Biafrans are set to mark this year's 30th May Heroes Day by observing the 'sit at home' order from the arrow head of the indigenous people of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu.
It was gathered that Rochas Okorocha summoned all the market leaders in Douglas House with respect to this issue and that it is a very big burden to him, considering that he is the APC stooge planted by Muhammadu Buhari to Islamize and enslave Biafrans in the region.
He threatened to deal with the leaders of various markets in the state if they dare observe the 30th May Biafran Heroes Day, which brings me to this question; is Rochas Okorocha trying to tell us that the death of our fallen heroes of the 1966-70 war of attrition means nothing to him? Does it not prove that Okorocha is not a full fledge Igbo Biafran as Nnamdi Kanu has always voiced out on Radio Biafra? What is his business if Biafrans decide to close shops, considering that majority that will be sitting at home are not government workers under his payroll that he can impose such sanctions on?
Read also: Biafra: Disobedience To 30th May Sit-at-home Order is a Spit On The Graves of Fallen Heroes
One of those in the meeting who does not want his identity revealed due to security reason, told BIAFRA WRITERS that “the meeting was called yesterday (9th May) in Government house. The Governor warned us to stay away from IPOB 30th May sit-at-home exercise, hence face severe sanctions. He went as far as threatening to relieve us of our various executive positions if any market unit observes the 30th May exercise. This is worrisome to us as we are Biafrans and those to honour on that very day are our fallen heroes. What we don’t understand is the reason behind the governor's decision to stand against Biafra 30th May sit at home”.
When asked if the threat from the state government will affect the 30th May exercise in Imo State, he said “you don’t expect his threat to impact on anything. Everyone in the market is already preparing for the sit at home order. If we could observe the event last year when Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was still in detention, how much more now he is in Biafraland. We will observe it, there is No going back.”
We the indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB) in Imo state, Biafraland are currently carrying out an intensive awareness campaign to various local government with respect to the sit at home order. Biafra Writers urges everyone not to be deterred by the threat of a stiff-necked recalcitrant fellow as our heroes are much more important and worthy of greater sacrifice.
By Chika Austine
Edited & Published By Nwosu C.S
For Biafra Writers

source Biafra times for Biafra writers these Liepods are just foolish and useless keep deceiving yourselves within yourselves to make your people hopeful

http://www.thebiafratimes.co/2017/05/biafra-i-will-deal-with-you-if-you-sit.html?m=1

Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by papaejima1: 6:50am On May 11, 2017
Jamb is a few days from now.
Go make it count bro.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 6:51am On May 11, 2017
bantudark gamegod I weak.
Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 6:51am On May 11, 2017
lipsrsealed
za indigenous fiful of Beer and Fura

Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 6:58am On May 11, 2017
willzy0909:

I had one fowl that always likes eating and pecking on rubber band. It prefer the rubber band to chicken feed.
I used to think that the hen was foolish, until I encountered this IPOBEXPOZD guy. Just like my hen, he is always masturbating on follishness

oga go and sit down how does it sweet you to lie with an innocent mans name. how do u feel because u hate governor Okorocha.

sarrki Omenkalives Ipobarecriminals gamegod strabgeprick bantudark ngeneukwenu najoke

Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by Partnerbiz(f): 7:03am On May 11, 2017
Rochas is fulani and not Igbo.

Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by EMXTAN1(m): 7:05am On May 11, 2017
Have u been paying them for d ones dev worked? ajabreja govenor
Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by Jetleeee: 7:05am On May 11, 2017
Maaan y'all need to create your forum where you can post your biafra bullchiiit.

The man has been released. Move the f...U..C...K ON!!!!

Una no dey tire?

16 Likes

Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by blackpanda: 7:06am On May 11, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Rochas is fulani and not Igbo.

To you, anybody that objects to stupidity is now ur enemy. Smh
Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 7:10am On May 11, 2017
Jetleeee:
Maaan y'all need to create your forum where you can post your biafra bullchiiit.

The man has been released. Move the Zap ON!!!!

Una no dey tire?

I don't know why they now lying with governor Okorocha name. And many illiterates will share this news in newspaper vendor will argue this today and they are making we Igbo's look stupid in public
Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by Ogalanyachieze: 7:12am On May 11, 2017
IpobExposed:
Let me see who will deny this one direct from their Biafra writers from Biafra times. These Liepods no get shame for eye.

source Biafra times for Biafra writers these Liepods are just foolish and useless keep deceiving yourselves within yourselves to make your people hopeful

http://www.thebiafratimes.co/2017/05/biafra-i-will-deal-with-you-if-you-sit.html?m=1
when is ur death day coming up?

Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by simplyhonest(m): 7:13am On May 11, 2017
this cannot be true
Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 7:14am On May 11, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
when is ur death day coming up?

I said if Nnamdi Kanu is released
Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 7:15am On May 11, 2017
simplyhonest:
this cannot be true
check their source this Liepods are disgrace to us
Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by talk2alabama: 7:27am On May 11, 2017
He should start preparing to build more prisons
Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by axeman2(m): 7:35am On May 11, 2017
IGBOS ARE NOT COWARD.

Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by enemybulldozer(m): 7:37am On May 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

oga go and sit down how does it sweet you to lie with an innocent mans name. how do u feel because u hate governor Okorocha.

sarrki Omenkalives Ipobarecriminals gamegod strabgeprick bantudark ngeneukwenu najoke
What proof do you have to backup your claims that okorocha did not do or say such a thing?? Don't runaway as usual.
Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 7:38am On May 11, 2017
enemybulldozer:
What proof do you have to backup your claims that okorocha did not do or say such a thing?? Don't runaway as usual.

is there a video. Why over thousands of website it was only Biafra media
Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by BrokenTV: 7:45am On May 11, 2017
papaejima1:
Go make it count bro.
He will soon fail again and start to lament again. Kid that should channel his energy in putting more effort in reading harder for Jamb is here wasteing his time.
Children of nowadays.

Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 7:48am On May 11, 2017
If this is true..

Then kudos to that ghost who slapped Rochas.

Nice one sir/ma.

Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by Adiola(f): 7:53am On May 11, 2017
ipobexposed I have a special center here in Ogun state where you can 279 in jamb

Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by Sunnycliff(m): 7:55am On May 11, 2017
papaejima1:
Go make it count bro.

I have told him its on Saturday and wished him well because we feel bad seeing him take this path as a heritage.

Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by enemybulldozer(m): 8:00am On May 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

Why do you use abusive words on them?? What made them foolish and useless?? Is it because they don't buy your APC trash?? They say respect is reciprocal...I wouldn't want a situation where bia4rans returns your insult back to you and you start screaming "mynd44" take note.

Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by enemybulldozer(m): 8:06am On May 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

is there a video. Why over thousands of website it was only Biafra media
Ok now I understand, You want lie Muhammed and his crew or maybe your yoruba gutter press to be the first to announce it Abi??
Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by simplyhonest(m): 8:08am On May 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

check their source this Liepods are disgrace to us
something as serious as this will not be privy only to an unknown blog
Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by Cooly100: 8:14am On May 11, 2017
source Biafra times for Biafra writers these Liepods are just foolish and useless keep deceiving yourselves within yourselves to make your people hopefu

Just tell me what is wrong with making deprived and repressive people hopeful, when they have been abandoned by a country thought to be theirs...What is wrong with giving people hope?
Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by Justuceleague2: 8:17am On May 11, 2017
Make dem dey house abeg, but make Nepa nor give them light otherwise na Nair a land go suffer am
Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 9:15am On May 11, 2017
Adiola:
ipobexposed I have a special center here in Ogun state where you can 279 in jamb

if only u can construct an English sentence perfectly
Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 9:17am On May 11, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Why do you use abusive words on them?? What made them foolish and useless?? Is it because they don't buy your APC trash?? They say respect is reciprocal...I wouldn't want a situation where bia4rans returns your insult back to you and you start screaming "mynd44" take note.

Liepods are useless and terrorist. hence I didn't insult any person directly if u call mynd44 nothing will happen. you are free to say APC members are zombies but when u say Ipobexposed an APC member is a zombie you crossed your limit check Nairaland rules.

What Is Senator Shehu Sani's Tribe And Religion? / Modification Process / Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda