Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,355 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

#SAD :pregnant Woman And Her Three Kids Sleep By The Road (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #SAD :pregnant Woman And Her Three Kids Sleep By The Road (photos) (2104 Views)

Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) / Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband / See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#SAD :pregnant Woman And Her Three Kids Sleep By The Road (photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2015
A NNN reader was going for jogging this morning when she saw this heavily pregnant woman with her 3 children sleeping by the road. 30 minutes later, she said she came back and met her and asked her what the problem was and she said she'd been evicted from her house.

Asked her about her husband and she said he left them early this year. Sad! Will update later.

See photos below...

cc lalasticlala

SOURCE : http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/09/sad-pregnant-woman-and-her-three-kids.html

1 Like

Re: #SAD :pregnant Woman And Her Three Kids Sleep By The Road (photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 9:26am On Sep 30, 2015
I FEEL HER PAIN
Re: #SAD :pregnant Woman And Her Three Kids Sleep By The Road (photos) by Uncleodi(m): 9:28am On Sep 30, 2015
Change is here! undecided
Re: #SAD :pregnant Woman And Her Three Kids Sleep By The Road (photos) by demolinka(m): 9:30am On Sep 30, 2015
Help is on the way
Re: #SAD :pregnant Woman And Her Three Kids Sleep By The Road (photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 30, 2015
D
Re: #SAD :pregnant Woman And Her Three Kids Sleep By The Road (photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 30, 2015
A NNN reader was going for jogging this morning when she saw this heavily pregnant woman with her 3 children sleeping by the road. 30 minutes later, she said she came back and met her and asked her what the problem was and she said she'd been evicted from her house.

Asked her about her husband and she said he left them early this year.

And the next thing is to snap pixture ?

1 Like

Re: #SAD :pregnant Woman And Her Three Kids Sleep By The Road (photos) by omowolewa: 9:37am On Sep 30, 2015
Please mask their faces abeg and probably. (Privacy).
She depended much on her husband rather than God and her capacity. Yes, she was right but disappointed!

We can't totally remove societal impact from family living.

1 Like

Re: #SAD :pregnant Woman And Her Three Kids Sleep By The Road (photos) by Ezerbullet(m): 9:43am On Sep 30, 2015
nawa o sad
Re: #SAD :pregnant Woman And Her Three Kids Sleep By The Road (photos) by sorextee(m): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2015
Eyahh.. but I think the op shld have censored their faces..
Re: #SAD :pregnant Woman And Her Three Kids Sleep By The Road (photos) by menix(m): 9:56am On Sep 30, 2015
This world get as e be I showear!!

OP can't u offer them ur apartment to stay while help come abii u nah part of the family

Oya nairalanders nd TEHN make una start contribution..
Re: #SAD :pregnant Woman And Her Three Kids Sleep By The Road (photos) by johnydon22(m): 9:57am On Sep 30, 2015
This is an eye sore, very disheartening. But please i want to ask.

"who dah fvck is the bastard that gets her pregnant?

That idiotic husband is a complete fool.... Imagine the wonderful children he abandoned..!!

4 Likes

Re: #SAD :pregnant Woman And Her Three Kids Sleep By The Road (photos) by Pidggin(f): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2015
See these lovely kids that should be in school, suffering like this.

Family planning is free in most government hospitals, but some people will never take advantage of it. As for her husband, he is irresponsible and a disgrace for abandoning his family

1 Like

Re: #SAD :pregnant Woman And Her Three Kids Sleep By The Road (photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 30, 2015
Dis is serious
Re: #SAD :pregnant Woman And Her Three Kids Sleep By The Road (photos) by Miami11: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
Sad sad sad.
Wonder where their relatives are at this time of need
Re: #SAD :pregnant Woman And Her Three Kids Sleep By The Road (photos) by Haywhymido(m): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
Chosen1984:

Asked her about her husband and she said he left them early this year.

And the next thing is to snap pixture ?
so?? If s/he didnt, how wld the cheerful givers knw abt it, u can never tell who maybe able to help dem even as a reader here. Infact, it shd be broadcast till they find help.

2 Likes

Re: #SAD :pregnant Woman And Her Three Kids Sleep By The Road (photos) by urchbarbie(f): 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
D sad tin is when help comes, d runaway husby wld resurface and blame it on what dis time??

2 Likes

Re: #SAD :pregnant Woman And Her Three Kids Sleep By The Road (photos) by cyara(f): 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
People are really suffering. I feel more for the children are being brought into all these
Re: #SAD :pregnant Woman And Her Three Kids Sleep By The Road (photos) by KanwuliaJara: 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
Where is the NL dude responsible for this insult upon "injurieS"? cheesy

In the "romance section" rapping I am sure. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: #SAD :pregnant Woman And Her Three Kids Sleep By The Road (photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
This is bad.
As seen in the pics, there's seriously no child spacing.Our women are really ignorant! Nobody person wey wear shoe know where e dey pinch am, why can't she enroll for family planning?

The husband needs to be hanged by his balls! Such coward! Dishing out irresponsible sperm to an ignorant wife!Poverty na bastard!

2 Likes

Re: #SAD :pregnant Woman And Her Three Kids Sleep By The Road (photos) by Hannysmilez(f): 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
That's terrible. Did u do anything to help them abi u just interviewed her,took pictures,said ehyah and then resumed jogging?
Re: #SAD :pregnant Woman And Her Three Kids Sleep By The Road (photos) by SAMBARRY: 9:04am On Oct 02, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Where is the NL dude responsible for this insult upon "injurieS"? cheesy

In the "romance section" rapping I am sure. embarassed
and the 4th child is on his way to come and meet poverty first hand. She barely has enough for her self or 3kids much less the 4th and I doubt whether she'll even be going for regular antenatal and check up
I feel so sorry for her.

In fact any woman who is not empowered financially or financially independent with a stable job and chook head inside Nigerian marriage with a nigetian man don enter 1 chance.

Every thing daddy Rachel money for bra

daddy bisi money for soup

daddy seyi money for children's school fees.smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #SAD :pregnant Woman And Her Three Kids Sleep By The Road (photos) by zeb04(f): 9:12am On Oct 02, 2015
even the op didn't take a picture, how would you know the deplorable state they are in
Re: #SAD :pregnant Woman And Her Three Kids Sleep By The Road (photos) by Miami11: 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
lalasticlala

Front page material
Re: #SAD :pregnant Woman And Her Three Kids Sleep By The Road (photos) by Miami11: 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
Seun, Ishilove, lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Few Hours Ago, I Interviewed 6 Pure Water Sellers, And According To Them: / How A Woman I Barely Know Gave Me 100k Same Day We Met / My Pastor Gave Me A Pre-valentine Gift Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.