Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Miracles In Mecca - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracles In Mecca (1273 Views)

Are There Pastors Who Perform Miracles In The Western World Apart From Africa? / Scientific Miracles In The Quran... / Mecca Stampede: Nigeria Death Toll Rises To 64 As NAHCON Identifies More Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracles In Mecca by pneumaticos(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2015
I have being seeing a story about a woman who got her sight back during the pilgrimage in mecca

The stories seems to be making waves in the islamic world
So I ask, how many of such miracles have occured?

Compared to the death of muslims through out the centuries

I would like to.know how many people have seen a.lah by stoning the great satan.
How many people have being healed during pilgrimages like this

If.its indeed a spiritual exercise

1 Like

Re: Miracles In Mecca by lanrehamd: 9:49am On Sep 30, 2015
you might not have heard much about how many of such have occurred. because Muslims scholars/Hajj organizers are not interested in making money from it compare to ur planned miracle we experience here from ur churches.
Spirituality is NOT ABOUT MIRACLES..
Miraku ko, Miratan ni....

next plssssss.....
Re: Miracles In Mecca by resty4(m): 9:56am On Sep 30, 2015
D muslims r incorrigible liars.
Re: Miracles In Mecca by johnydon22(m): 10:03am On Sep 30, 2015
Muslims so God couldn't stop the Crane from falling to save hundreds nor avert the stampede and save hundreds of lives.

But oh here is a blind woman let me heal her.. "Allahu Arkbah" it is obvious God has a misplaced priority here

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miracles In Mecca by lanrehamd: 10:06am On Sep 30, 2015
resty4:
D muslims r incorrigible liars.
Re: Miracles In Mecca by pneumaticos(m): 10:07am On Sep 30, 2015
lanrehamd:
you might not have heard much about how many of such have occurred. because Muslims scholars/Hajj organizers are not interested in making money from it compare to ur planned miracle we experience here from ur churches.
Spirituality is NOT ABOUT MIRACLES..
Miraku ko, Miratan ni....

next plssssss.....

But you would admit spirituality has to do with the supernatural
Re: Miracles In Mecca by dalaman: 10:12am On Sep 30, 2015
johnydon22:
Muslims so God couldn't stop the Crane from falling to save hundreds nor avert the stampede and save hundreds of lives.

But oh here is a blind woman let me heal her.. "Allahu Arkbah" it is obvious God has a misplaced priority here

I doubt if the story is true because muslims do not believe in miracles the way christians do. Muslims believe that the Koran is the greatest miracle ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles In Mecca by menesheh(m): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2015
johnydon22:

Murdering critical thinking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles In Mecca by johnydon22(m): 10:59am On Sep 30, 2015
dalaman:

I doubt if the story is true because muslims do not believe in miracles the way christians do. Muslims believe that the Koran is the greatest miracle ever.
I in no way make the story out to be true, just the sheer absurdity and childish priorities heaped on God here.

God is an all powerful being here allegedly and so since he cares much as to heal a blind old women why doesn't he care stopping or averting the stampede?

Why didn't he care stopping the crane to save lives but he is interested in one blind old woman. . That punny trait is outrightly ridiculous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracles In Mecca by hahn(m): 11:23am On Sep 30, 2015
Over 700 people die and it is the devil.

One person supposedly gets healed and it's god.

Pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Miracles In Mecca by dalaman: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
johnydon22:
I in no way make the story out to be true, just the sheer absurdity and childish priorities heaped on God here.

God is an all powerful being here allegedly and so since he cares much as to heal a blind old women why doesn't he care stopping or averting the stampede?

Why didn't he care stopping the crane to save lives but he is interested in one blind old woman. . That punny trait is outrightly ridiculous

If religious people are reasonable and apply your kind of logic they won't be religious in the first place. Why go every year to stone the devil without any positive results at all? If Allah can not protect the muslims that go to stone the devil as he commanded them to in one of the holiest rituals he allegedly commanded the muslims to do then of what use is Allah to the muslim when it comes to protection? Allah can not stop the bombs of the infidels from falling and defeating the muslims and their armies, he can not protect them from dying when carrying put his religious duty. Of what use is Allah to the muslims when it comes to protection?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miracles In Mecca by sorextee(m): 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
I've never seen/heard a cripple, went to mecca, and he started walking... I've never seen/heard a blind person went to mecca and regain his sight.. or they took a mad person there and d person regained its consciousness.. miracles don't happen there... some pple go there for other reasons; not for pilgrimage.. some people engage in prostitution(according to research).. some, sight-seeing.. while some, to fix a golden/silver tooth, so they can be called ALHAJI ALHAJA, HAJIYA ETC, when they get back home.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi Storm Ota, Ogun State / Who Will Take The Son? / God’s Wrath Coming On Pastors Who Force Wives On Church - Ogunorunyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.