Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Fifa 16 Ultimate Team Mobile Review - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Fifa 16 Ultimate Team Mobile Review (1601 Views)

Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) / Official Fifa 16 And Pes 16 Soundtrack Thread + [ Zip Download ] / 10-hour Trail In FIFA 16 Ultimate Team On Xbox One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fifa 16 Ultimate Team Mobile Review by bufness(m): 11:01am On Sep 30, 2015
EA has finally released its latest soccer game, FIFA 16 Ultimate Team, to the Google Play Store. First announced a few months ago, the new title aims to bring a console-like experience to mobile devices, yeah,it features a all new fifa engine which makes the android game look more like, a console game,i'll say it looks more like fifa 14 (my opinion).

In fifa 16, you will be able to build your own team from over 10,000 players and 500 licensed team.

One thing to note is that this game features some great graphics, so it may not perform extremely well on all devices, infact therr has been complaint of the game lagging by players, a problem ea would definitely review soon so we should be getting an update on the game The developer says it works well on more recent Android devices like the Nexus 6, Nexus 9, HTC One M8, Galaxy S6, etc. You’ll also need a massive 1.4GB of free storage space to download it, the however actually plays on some other devices but they might eperience difficulties like frequent lag issues.

Ea has definitely changed the mobile aspect of their game with a new and powerful engine, however there's still much for them to do in inorder for fans of the mobile platform to fully enjoy it, Here a some pictures i got from playing the game.

http://www.galvinggrey..com.ng/2015/09/fifa-16-ultimate-team-mobile-review.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy A Ps3 Used-akwa Ibom State / F.E.A.R for Pc / Call Of Duty New Maps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.