Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech (1788 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue / What Is Nigeria Doing About The Tse-tse Flies Called Fulani Herdsmen? / NHRC To Fani-kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is Hate Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
Fulani murders whole towns in cold blood, human rights stay mum cry.... FFK calls them Tse Tse Fly for a crime they committed, he should be crucified
Human Rice kó human beans ni undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by CyberWolf: 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
atlwireles:

Did not see your comment....... You nailed it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin he thought he is dealing with kids here
Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by MizMyColi(f): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
smiley
PassingShot:

grin cheesy cheesy grin

Ok madam. I don hear. cheesy

1 Like

Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by 989900: 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
PassingShot:
FFK is one of the mad Nigerians not seen roaming the street.

His case is beyond remedy. No wonder he has no stable life.

It will do Nigeria more good to get rid of FFK and people like him than the herdsmen he condemned.

Welcome back bro.

Have you read the mentioned FFK's article?
He might be a lunatic, he might have used some wrong choice of words, but it's the truth.

BTW, FFK wrote 2 brilliant articles on the bounce lately -- wonders shall never end. Even the senile one is feeling the 'change'.
Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by 989900: 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
mykl01:
Fulani murders whole towns in cold blood, human rights stay mum cry.... FFK calls them Tse Tse Fly for a crime they committed, he should be crucified
Human Rice kó human beans ni undecided

Exactly.
Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by zimoni(f): 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
PassingShot:
FFK is one of the mad Nigerians not seen roaming the street.

His case is beyond remedy. No wonder he has no stable life.

It will do Nigeria more good to get rid of FFK and people like him than the herdsmen he condemned.

You left the issue and bashed FFK just like your compatriot Omenka did two days ago.

I'm going to ask you the same question I asked Omenka, he's yet to reply me.

What say ye about the killings, destruction of farmland, rape, highway armed robbery and now adultnapping by the Marauders called Fulani Herdsmen From Hell?

Waiting for your response.

1 Like

Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by PassingShot(m): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
zimoni:

You left the issue and bashed FFK just like your compatriot Omenka did two days ago.

I'm going to ask you the same question I asked Omenka, he's yet to reply me.

What say ye about the killings, destruction of farmland, rape, highway armed robbery and now adultnapping by the Marauders called Fulani Herdsmen From Hell?

Waiting for your response.
That a group of people engage in atrocious acts is not a valid ground for those who should know better to make inflammatory statements.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Again, Nigerians Come After President Buhari's Aide, Femi Adeshina / Federal Govt.to Implement N5,000 Unemployment Pay In 2016. / 10 Unofficial Photos Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.