Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party (54501 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Slams Osinbajo: "I Can't Believe This Man Is A Pastor" / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Photos From Georgina Onuoha’s 36th Birthday Celebration In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party by chimex001(m): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
She is trying to compete with Cossy otuakor grin shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party by M4gunners: 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
My crush.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party by Tobium1(m): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
She's married does not stop her from acting like a hoe
Re: Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party by ylaa(f): 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
bad mouth
lol
tchidi:
undecided
Georgina looks good oo!

Who's the lady in black mosquito net and Bra? shocked shocked
Re: Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party by Krisgift(f): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
She wanna take the shine in another's party.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party by Ashez: 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
frisky2good:
Wetin he do this time?

u just made my day.
Re: Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
our generation undecided
Re: Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
WHATS WRONG WITH IT? LIKE EVERY OTHER PERSON, SHE IS AT LIBERTY TO DRESS THE WAY SHE WISHES TO UNTIL THERE'S A LAW AGAINST IT.BE FREE SPIRITED

1 Like

Re: Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party by stasius: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
And so?

Not news! We need interesting news.

She can go naked. It's no news.
Next
pls

1 Like

Re: Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party by andreernest28(m): 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
u fine but u come ther advertse ur breast,maybe na for sale

1 Like

Re: Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party by j4sure(m): 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
CONGRTAS OOOOOOOOO
Re: Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party by christinie(f): 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
Shebarh:
She looks so beautiful... happy birthday to hersmiley

wetin Angela dey wear
is she worse than Rukky Sanda(ls)?
Re: Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party by uklins(m): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
Abii

1 Like

Re: Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party by repogirl(f): 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
What do you expect na, Angela dey package her market for sale! angry

1 Like

Re: Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party by duduade: 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
This girl na proper ashawo... inferiority complex... why do girls think that its only when she wears short clothes she is noticed. . Tout oshiii..
Re: Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party by badexmuzter: 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
grin God safe me from karashika
Re: Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party by sabi99(m): 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
In order to look responsible n presentable u must dress decently.........all dz ur boobs fit make person wey wan press #1000 4 atm 2 go press #10000.......not judging u shaaa buh ......please dress decently #always#

1 Like

Re: Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party by Shebarh(f): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
christinie:
is she worse than Rukky Sanda(ls)?
Rukky is not married
Re: Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party by dam007(m): 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
To me, this isn't journalism.. saw it on fp as "see what married actress blah blah" the way the op couched the statement already discloses the op's position as a critic. there are tons of things to report on the internet rather than deliberately creating scandalous threads to suggest a particular thing.. Apparently, the op's choice of words indirectly express his views with respect to the subject matter.. its pointless and completely unnecessary to create threads with the sole intention to defame anyone (celebrity or not). Indeed, the freedom of the press is undeniable but that in my view isn't sufficient reason to come up with that kind of header.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
This Angela don kolo 4 head oooo. I wonder who married her sef. She wants 2 still kontinue wearing her streetwalker attire while still married. Mumu girl

1 Like

Re: Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
This her olosho dress ll be xpensive oooo. More so she ll only wear it once. Majority of dem live beyond their means walahi. No wonder they engage in runs 4 survival. Fake pple.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party by mrchris55(m): 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
Airforce1:
typing...

That cake go sweet well well

Happy birthday to her
. Let's I 4get to day is my bday and niaraland did't 4get to send me a bday wish after registering since 2013....so greatful to niaraland love u guys.
Re: Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party by mrchris55(m): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
Tombs up to niaraland for remembering my bday today love u guys....after subscribing since 2013
Re: Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party by HottyPhat(f): 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
Since her husband is not complaining i wonder why some of you want to die because of her dress! Her body! Her business!! Deal with it!!!
Re: Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party by buoye1(m): 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
Her cup of tea.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party by 400billionman: 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
Wonder why most ladies like going unclad just to get noticed by men.

Well, i prefer those things on her chest to that cake..

1 Like

Re: Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
Grace amah lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party by sammaking(m): 11:51am On Oct 01, 2015
Georgina my crush. This babe so natural and humble. I don't wanna miss her movies those days...

But why has she decided to wash her skin like weavon Nelson or is the camera faulty.

Why are African Ladies not proud of their color like the whites

And for the married LovePeddler in "black mosquito net" I blame the man that gave you that ring.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Who Rejected Phyno On 2go Then, Now Begs Him (Video) / Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.