Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (48935 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna / Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by JamieBlog(m): 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
Actress and mother, Georgina Onuoha has reacted to the several sex scandals currently rocking Apostle Johnson Suleman.

She says the apostle has helped several celebrities with cash and even set up businesses for most of them, saying anyone without sin should throw the first stone.

Read what she wrote after the cut...

"Before you come embarrass yourself on my write up, think twice!! And give me evidence showing that you are without sin. So be warned!!
It is time for Nigerian media and blogs to have some decorum.
I am still waiting for Nigerian bloggers to carry this story but I'm yet to see.
Only God who lives in secret place, sees things done secretly. Leo Mezie was almost dead from failed kidney, Apostle Johnson saved his life by giving him 8 million naira according to leo without knowing him. Majority of our colleagues Male and Female are benefactors of this man's goodness and kindness. Go through his events and videos you will see almost all of Nollywood around him. He is known for blessing actors with cars and starting business for them. He is a friend to majority of us plus including me. Majority of Nollywood players travel to his events home and abroad, people stuck him in towns and hotels wherever he lodges to preach or pray asking for prayers and help. He has supported majority of us. Seeing all these makes my heart bleed.
No man is perfect. We live in a world were it is easy to make and break people and have angry mobs clap because they feel entertained. It is sad!! Let any of you that have not sinned be the first to cast a stone at him and his ministry. Do we know what our priests, prophets, pastors, Imam, and numerous spiritual leaders do? Most of us don't even know what our significant others do right under our nose, yet we laugh , curse and feel entertained at other people's pain and difficult moments. May almighty God grant us and this nation Wisdom. My people perish for lack of wisdom. Jesus we adore was called names, because he kept the company of Mary Magdalena known as a prostitute guess what? She was the first to see him after his resurrection.
Where are all the Nollywood benefactors of this preacher? Males and Females , old stars and upcoming ones? We all see your pictures with him.. You all are now radio silence? May God have mercy on us all. May God heal all involved in this.
Copyright © 3/13/17"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRlIyxkDycx/?taken-by=georginaonuoha&hl=en

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/georgina-onuoha-reacts-to-apostle.html

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
.Chaii..Look at that fine babe Apst Sule they take do doggy....our tithe and offerings money have suffered

I won't say anything until Daniella comes to debunk the mercy allegation leveled against her

Such a big chic can not be silent if wrongly accused

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by SexyNairalander: 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
booked
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by nzeobi(m): 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
Facts is Nigerians like bringing those above them down like anybody stopped them from opening their own church and collecting tithe since it's that easy.
If apostle reneged on his pledge to otobo, she should take him to court and not holding press conferences.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Adaowerri111: 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
Otobo is a loser, but one thing that keeps confusing me is why Daniella Okeke haven't refuted the allegations

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by ikp120(m): 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
Guys from henceforth, no give any girl money or gifts except she's your family member.

I didn't justify or condemn anyone o. lipsrsealed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Holybachelor: 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
pls Somebody clear me here...

what did the other Lady mean by saying "The Apostle likes ending it at the Back"....

10 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Bantino(m): 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hmmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Firstcitizen: 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
So what this Aunty is saying is that apostle uses our tithes and offering to do philantrophy for Nollywood people while enjoying the benefits alone like that yansh we saw yesterday. Ok oh!

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Alleviating: 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
Apostle Keu... Apostle Gbebo,... End Time Apostle

Is COSSY the next person Apostle will get involved with? Watch video >>http://www.uk-mmm.tk/p/cossy-orjiakor-goes-nude-dancing-as-she.html

14 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by ddippset(m): 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
All the gists and talks so far on this scandal point to the fact that Suleiman is guilty.he hasn't said or done anything reasonable to make doubters believe his story. Otobo has held her hands up; we were in napoli together ask immigration, he has called me a million times ask mtn, he has sent me millions of naira ask my bank. On top of that his jeep was seen in daniella's house. What was it doing there? I hope we will not hear that daniella's house also doubles as a car wash. Georgina or whatever you call yourself don't play on our intelligence. The pastor fuccccked those bitchess period. You people should continue giving him your tithe. PS- all these people should stop giving us this crap about he who has no sin cast the first rock bla bla bla. That's why he's the pastor, the man of God. That's why he preaches to us to desist from sin, that's why he tells us God told him this and that, that's why we give him our offerings and tithes.

110 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by tyson99(m): 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
Apostle UKWU!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Omotayor123(f): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
see talk....it's their headache anyways.

Only God knows those who truly worship him.

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by elampiro(m): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
Na wao!

These Pastor defenders think people are dumb. So a Pastor built a house and gave a car worth 30m to an actress for nothing?

She has indirectly also confirmed the pastor bought that car for Daniella Okeke

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
And the story continues....

Watch heartbreaking video of Nigerian Airforce officer with the slain Girlfriend before he killed her. https://www.nairaland.com/3680142/nigerian-airforce-officer-slain-girlfriend
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by manchester1: 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
good talk. why derive joy when u see your fellow human fall. it baffles me because am yet to see any wrongdoing from wat he is being accused of

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by HottestFire: 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
Good one there..

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by emeijeh(m): 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
She made sense, but has she cleared her name with the Aunty Kemi brouhaha

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Junior66(m): 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bantino:
Hmmm
м
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Junior66(m): 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
Because he has helped other people we should keep quiet if he bleeps up abi? Even Osama Bin Laden, Shekau, Dasuki, Diezanni, Amaechi and Ibori have helped others before.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by sisisioge: 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
It is well o. I think the guy did it but I have forgiven him. Nobody holy pass cool

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by dollarsplenty(m): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
ok
Ok. When did buying house and G-wagon become Charity?

And you think using church money for buying cars and setting up businesses for Nollywood stars are morally okay and in line with bible?

Has Daniella come out to refute all these rumours?

We are all sinners, agreed. But the so called men of God (or gods of men) claim to be above common sins of adultery, theft, fake prophecy, and satanism.So people are shockingly disappointed when their lifestyles are exposed because these are the very people that condemn the same sins and punish offenders publicly. If Suleiman is a music star or an actor, nobody will give a damn. This man is not an entertainer, he is a preacher for God's sake. The truth is that there are some facts in these allegations.

There is no smoke without fire!

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by opetomi: 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
I.D.G.A.F

1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
sasko:
.Chaii..Look at that fine babe Apst Sule they take do doggy....our tithe and offerings money have suffered

I won't say anything until Daniella comes to debunk the mercy allegation leveled against her

Such a big chic can not be silent if wrongly accused

Did you pay tithe to him you dog

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Soteriahascome: 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
With time fowl yansh go blow finally... Apostle is a Good man.

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by colossus2: 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
What's she justifying.....Nigerians tho

8 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by WebSurfer(m): 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
You are looking for attention right ? Sorryyyyyy no fuc-k given

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by legenddimex(m): 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
shoro niyen
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by PrinceMario(m): 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
If only you've been to this man's church before, you'll know how nollywood celebrities flock around him.
He's a benefactor to a lot of people. I don't know why they all will keep quite at this point in time when the man need them the most.
They probably are afraid of the Nigerian cyber vultures, those who's mouth are wild open to devour anyone who dare speak against what they wanna hear.
The inconsistencies in Ms. Otobo's testimonies is just too glaring but the keyboard warriors wouldn't see that. They've got their intelligence abused by one illiterate stripper on the alter of nailing a Man Of God.
If church "business" is as easy as most of you here portray it to be, I wonder what you all are still waiting for and not establish your own business center and be raking in millions of naira weekly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Negotiate: 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
A$hawooo!!!

So na only female celebrities he see to help?

Why he no help Airforce1?

28 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Frodd Kisses Juliet Ibrahim At An Event / Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby / Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Speaks First Words; Says “Dada”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.