Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

''I Am Battling With Powerful Nigerians Who Want My Head''; Read Senator Saraki’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Am Battling With Powerful Nigerians Who Want My Head''; Read Senator Saraki’ (323 Views)

I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy / Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''I Am Battling With Powerful Nigerians Who Want My Head''; Read Senator Saraki’ by akinyemibalogs: 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
So Here is the Full Text of The Senate President Yesterday as the National Assembly Resumes

Distinguished colleagues, I heartily welcome you back from our annual recess. I hope you had a very rewarding time with your families and your constituencies. I also hope that the period of recess has afforded you opportunities to reflect on the enormous task before this Senate in the months ahead. I believe that we have all resumed today with greater vigour and higher commitment to serve our fatherland and serve the cause of democracy. In the face of the great challenges that our country faces on different fronts, which urgently demands our attention, we must be prepared to put in the long extra hours to make up for the precious time we have lost for sundry reasons. As we resume today, we must demonstrate clearly to Nigerians that we are prepared to fulfill our mandates and put Nigeria first in all that we do, no matter how we feel about anything else. To behave contrary will amount to a betrayal of the confidence repose on us by our constituencies and our country as a whole.

Continue to read more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/09/i-am-battling-with-powerful-nigerians.html

Re: ''I Am Battling With Powerful Nigerians Who Want My Head''; Read Senator Saraki’ by chaberry(m): 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
And?

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry User For Single & Fun Seekers / Burna Boy Set To Release Second Album / Kelvinsapp Set To Drop Comedy Work Tagged 45mins With Kelvinsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.