Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland (21387 Views)

I Got A Job Through Nairaland / Just Got A Job Through Nairaland / First And Second Job Through Nairaland, Resume Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
good for you... smiley
Re: I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland by transient123(m): 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
Congrats bro.

As an advice, please write your resignation and always glance at it everyday. When you do this, you won't relax and thereby live as if the next day will be your terminal day on the job.

It helps you aim higher and be meticulous....bravo!

2 Likes

Re: I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland by soarhey(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
congrats. you are a good guy
Re: I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland by chccho(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
Op whats the pay like?
Re: I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland by loomer: 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
Congratulations
Re: I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland by mubarak001(m): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
Congratulations bro...will soon be in ur shoe, not nl though.
Re: I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland by ephi123(f): 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
Keneking:

Don't you know that your salary is paid in arrear not in advance undecided

Why the interest in his salary?

OP, you are not obliged to answer any question related to your salary. Some information is meant for yourself alone.

2 Likes

Re: I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland by PEZMAN(m): 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
Some ppl visits dis forum to impact positively to ppl's life while some visits to criticise nd wail day in day out........
I congratulate yu sir..

God bless Mr Seun

God bless the OP who posted d advert

God bless ME

God bless Nairalanders

God bless 9ja

4 Likes

Re: I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
[s]
ephi123:

Why the interest in his salary?

OP, you are not obliged to answer any question related to your salary. Some information is meant for yourself alone.
[/s]

If you have not received salary, how do you intend to settle Seun undecided
Re: I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland by GidisFinest: 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
Just pay your tithe
Re: I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland by ephi123(f): 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
Keneking:
[s][/s]

If you have not received salary, how do you intend to settle Seun undecided

That's HIS problem not yours. Besides, he may have other savings he plans to take that from.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland by wellmax(m): 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
calabaman:
All glory to God.

Mine is nxt IJMN

2 Likes

Re: I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland by mimicious(f): 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
Am happy for u Op. Congrats
Re: I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland by idrisalomagold(m): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
congratulations indeed. may God remember those of us still searching.
Re: I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland by abimbawealth(f): 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
HALLELUYAH!!!
Re: I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland by simdam500(m): 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
Op is one lucky son of a man...

Congratulations cool

1 Like

Re: I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland by SirLegal(m): 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
Felicitadoes OP.
Re: I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland by Duke007(m): 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
For those askg abt my pay packet, my salary per month is good enuf to rent a flat in port/court or lagos per annum. I ve sent a PM to the Op that posted the advert and l hav no hidden agenda for askg for Mr.Seun's nuba. Better stil, l get his email and send him a PM.

2 Likes

Re: I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland by ststyreal(f): 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
My dear, I thank God for you ooo. Oh lord! remember me in this month of October for a blessing that no man can comprehend.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland by Holuwakemmy16(f): 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
I use ur own as d point of contact too,God my own testimony is d next
Re: I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland by seangy4konji: 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
Nice one...

Nice one....

Nice one...

Money to create Jobs i deh find...

Answer my prayers.

Amen.
Re: I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland by Ifynoble100(m): 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
May the Lord increase u and protect d job. Congrat!!

1 Like

Re: I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland by Prettiepearlz(f): 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
Duke007:
For those askg abt my pay packet, my salary per month is good enuf to rent a flat in port/court or lagos per annum. I ve sent a PM to the Op that posted the advert and l hav no hidden agenda for askg for Mr.Seun's nuba. Better stil, l get his email and send him a PM.
Congratulations bro that's a nice pay,even though you are not obliged to talk about your pay package. Its nobody's business other than yours. May God help you as you start the work,may you never have any cause to regret taking this job. Promotion is yours in Jesus name. Amen. Always strive to be best and God will go with you. Once again,congratulations!

1 Like

Re: I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
pweetyoge:
Congrats o...I am next in jesus name#amen#
pweety girl like u no job,well send ur email,but I must do o.
Re: I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Congratulations bro that's a nice pay,even though you are not obliged to talk about your pay package. Its nobody's business other than yours. May God help you as you start the work,may you never have any cause to regret taking this job. Promotion is yours in Jesus name. Amen. Always strive to be best and God will go with you. Once again,congratulations!
I checked ur DP,I guess u are working,hmm,big girl.
Re: I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland by pweetyoge(f): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
dancok:
pweety girl like u no job,well send ur email,but I must do o.
Awww tnx..no worry,I go wait for God's time
Re: I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland by lanre316: 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
transient123:
Congrats bro.

As an advice, please write your resignation and always glance at it everyday. When you do this, you won't relax and thereby live as if the next day will be your terminal day on the job.

It helps you aim higher and be meticulous....bravo!

Good.

But let me make simple prayer here for you.

May God bless you and your business/investment so much that you can't handle it alone but need to employ more hands and may God send only the employers with this mindset you're advising here your way to run your business/investment.
Re: I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
pweetyoge:

Awww tnx..no worry,I go wait for God's time
babe come on God time is now,share that tin with me and have a mouth watering job.
Re: I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland by Uzonek(f): 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
Congrat dear. God be praised! !
I am next in line for a Testimony

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application / ELIZADE University Recruiting In Several Positions / Nigerian Immigration Cert Of Physically And Mentally Fitness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.