Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,182 members, 7,860,243 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Why Are Southern Nigerians So Prone To Crime. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Southern Nigerians So Prone To Crime. (676 Views)

Letter To Southern Nigerians Particularly Yoruba People / Inaccurate View Of The North By Southern Nigerians - Mark Amaza / 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Fools - And The Northerners Are Not! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Southern Nigerians So Prone To Crime. by 3TRINITY(f): 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2009
Check it out yourself all major crime busters are from the south, Armed Robbery, Internet Scam, kidnapping, Pipeline/ NEPA Vandals, Bank Robbery Juju Political assassination etc. The trend is like the South invent or rather introduce these crime then my Northern Brothers start replicating. Take for example Kidnapping which hitherto was a Southern affairs would soon start surfacing in the North.

My advice: The south needs to re –address their priorities and learn to be more productive in their search for material wealth or rather adopt the Ba Komai Allah Na Nan policy (i.e self contentment)of an average Northerner.
Re: Why Are Southern Nigerians So Prone To Crime. by SapeleGuy: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2009
This is obviously a joke, but I'll respond any how.

Firstly, Crime busters means people who actually stop crime - I assume you already know this, but then again.

Is this the same Nigeria we are talking about? We are now to believe that the north is an oasis free of crime. Free from infidel lynching and church burnings but these are probably not crimes in the north. Some quite famous northerners are pioneers of 419, involved in drug running etc etc. and these have been people involved in leadership.

These type of generalisations are baseless, unproductive and misleading. If you are not happy with the status quo cede and go and join Chad, Sudan or Niger republic. I am sure they will welcome you with open arms and share resources with you the way the southern nigerians have done for decades, in the true spirit of self contentment.

My friend, there is crime in the north as well as the south. It doesn't look good to pretend otherwise.
Re: Why Are Southern Nigerians So Prone To Crime. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2009
SapeleGuy:

This is obviously a joke, but I'll respond any how.

Firstly, Crime busters means people who actually stop crime - I assume you already know this, but then again.

Is this the same Nigeria we are talking about? We are now to believe that the north is an oasis free of crime. Free from infidel lynching and church burnings but these are probably not crimes in the north. Some quite famous northerners are pioneers of 419, involved in drug running etc etc. and these have been people involved in leadership.

These type of generalisations are baseless, unproductive and misleading. If you are not happy with the status quo cede and go and join Chad, Sudan or Niger republic. I am sure they will welcome you with open arms and share resources with you the way the southern nigerians have done for decades, in the true spirit of self contentment.

My friend, there is crime in the north as well as the south. It doesn't look good to pretend otherwise.

3-trinity got more than what he bargained for.
Re: Why Are Southern Nigerians So Prone To Crime. by fegflu: 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2009
That is to show you how creative we are compare to others. We set the stage- others copy. We dnt wait for the state for ministerial appiontments before we get social development LIKE OUR OTHER BROTHERS DO. We create means to achieve it. Academically we are are the most educated.Research has it that you will find a southerner in all higher institution of learning in the 36 states of the ederation. Also you will fiNd them in all the universities in the UK , Singapore, US, Canada, name it.
We are leading the stage to turn nigeria into a pure capitalist state. And by the time you realise it we will employ the state and its ministers, judiciary, legislature, and even u,  and help save nigerians from the hands of our greedy Bastards fathers and mother politicians- who only think of themselves and their immediate families.
Re: Why Are Southern Nigerians So Prone To Crime. by fegflu: 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2009
cxc

(1) (Reply)

Re: Yar'adua Cuts Salary Of Ministers, Himself, Etc By 20% / Oyo Police Rescue 3-yr-old Boy From Kidnappers / Ekiti Latest :" We Are Winning - Tinubu"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.