Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari (14412 Views)

World Female Leaders Wear Veil, It Is A Sign Of Respect For Religion And Custom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari by PointB: 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
PDP is right, we should give the bigoted semi-literate fulani catttle herder aka Duara dullard all the respect he deserves. That's patriotism, PDP is on point!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari by presidentitotoh: 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
nerodenero:
I saw none for sixteen years.
errmm were you alive durng obasanjor's tenure??...saying u saw 'none' means that you are either living in oblivion or you're just a partisan to the apc led government.

1 Like

Re: PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari by ajepako(f): 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
seedorfg:
prepare to hear another denial from PDP soon

PDP is a lot of things

But denial is the least of them

That is the jurisdiction of APC

grin grin grin
Re: PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari by gawu1: 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
doublewisdom:
Nigerians will only respect Buhari when he produces his original certificate.
And who is your father?
Re: PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari by cornel00(m): 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
uselessgoat:
I hope those Igbo Bigots will listen to this warning by their chief town cryer undecided They are becoming a nuisance for shouting Biafra up and down while every other tribe keep working together with the north to make Nigeria a better place. No matter how hateful or bitter you are, You will never be allowed to secede until the HAUSA/FULANIS wants and even if they decide to let you go, we the Southwest will not allow Biafra. Not even that Albino looking like an Agama Lizard called Nnamdi Kanu can try poo. The south east will be leveled by the Nigerian Army while your IPOB members will be used for target practice. United we stand, divided we fall. All Igbos should learn from South Sudan

Say no to Biafra

God bless our united Nigeria @55 cool

Thunder fire your ashawo mama idiot..........

Happy independence in advance to all de animals in the zoo

1 Like

Re: PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari by lastpage: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
Firefire:
Olisha, OYO.

If APC and Lie Mohammed will not apologise for their past evils, campaign of calumny, dirty politics with giant media lies, then no story.

Aminat how are you?

"Shaat-tap" joor!...

That Newspaper article was dated January 2014

Lastpage!
Re: PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari by scarffield(m): 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
MadCow1:
Fhuck the PDP.... cool

If they were even 50% loyal to this Nation's welfare in the last 16 years, Nigeria would be llin a whole different place today.

Those Biitches should never talk about patriotism. Where was their patriotism when they were looting and plundering our National wealth and asset for 16 years.

Abeg make PDP Gerraway.. angry

Meanwhile.

God Bless President Muhammadu Chinedu Yinka Buhari.. President, Head-Nigga-incharge and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and Tormentor of Wailers.

Re: PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
ok.
Re: PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari by billyG(m): 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
This is a moment of Sanity 4 olisa metuh maybe 5mins,but he shld also tell pdp paid e-warriors 2 shealth their blunt swords.
Re: PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari by Ephemmm: 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
richidinho:

@bolded grin
where are u frm?

Without minding the bolded, do you expect me to draft all those utterances off-hand? Ignoramus like you is supposed to have known that it is copy and paste tongue tongue tongue
Re: PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari by laurel500(m): 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
This is good. I think opposition fits the pdp more, they should stay that way for 16 years.
Re: PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari by doublewisdom: 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
Firefire:

Absolutely, but Olisa should first ask for Lie Mohammed's apology.
I hope Lie does the needful soonest.

1 Like

Re: PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari by mightyhaze: 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
uselessgoat:
I hope those Igbo Bigots will listen to this warning by their chief town cryer undecided They are becoming a nuisance for shouting Biafra up and down while every other tribe keep working together with the north to make Nigeria a better place. No matter how hateful or bitter you are, You will never be allowed to secede until the HAUSA/FULANIS wants and even if they decide to let you go, we the Southwest will not allow Biafra. Not even that Albino looking like an Agama Lizard called Nnamdi Kanu can try poo. The south east will be leveled by the Nigerian Army while your IPOB members will be used for target practice. United we stand, divided we fall. All Igbos should learn from South Sudan

Say no to Biafra

stop disgracing d goat species.even grannys goats bleat wit sense

2 Likes

Re: PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari by Kamsified: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
asumo12:
TY Bello that was shouting the 'Land is
green' in her song went to US to give birth
to her son. Green card is better than Green
Land! Fam.

Epic cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari by Fabian32(m): 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
omenka:
Useless political association. They should put a call across to FFK the junkie and ask him to excise some circumspection when he opens his big mouth to talk.
don't blame that prat, he once said he's bn paid for his job.
Re: PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari by SergeAlain: 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
Igbos are bigots, but they are the most expansive and widely traveled tribe in the Country, with assets all over the Country?
And by the way, these your comments dont they make you a bigot?

Please learn, persons i.e. individuals are bigots not tribes or ethnic groups. i.e. you have yoruba, hausa, ibo, Efik, kanuri etc. bigots, just as you have detribalised persons in all these groups. You become a bigot when you fail to see beyond people's tribes, skin colour, affiliations etc.

Based on this definition where would you classify yourself??

uselessgoat:

Say no to Biafra

1 Like

Re: PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari by Fabian32(m): 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
cornel00:

Thunder fire your ashawo mama idiot..........

Happy independence in advance to all de animals in the zoo
u sound lik a kid tho.
Re: PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
fee dee fee....never again!!!.... angry angry angry angry
Re: PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
SergeAlain:
Igbos are bigots, but they are the most expansive and widely traveled tribe in the Country, with assets all over the Country?
And by the way, these your comments dont they make you a bigot?

Please learn, persons i.e. individuals are bigots not tribes or ethnic groups. i.e. you have yoruba, hausa, ibo, Efik, kanuri etc. bigots, just as you have detribalised persons in all these groups. You become a bigot when you fail to see beyond people's tribes, skin colour, affiliations etc.

Based on this definition where would you classify yourself??

who cares what they are....they want to fight us to get biafra,,,,,i couldnt believe the video,i was watching,with this kanu basstard ranting the ol time.........that he even find igbos,that willingly listen to him realy pissses me off.....pahhhh...tufiakwa.....may abioma use thunda fire that kanu guy!!!.....
Re: PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari by Oballer: 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
SHOULD BE RECAPTIONED - PDP urges Respects for President Buhari from PDP supporters....
because he has already gained our respect, only pdp has issues with that anyways....
cc Fayose and Co
Re: PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari by socialmediaman: 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
Firefire:
Olisha, OYO.

If APC and Lie Mohammed will not apologise for their past evils, campaign of calumny, dirty politics with giant media lies, then no story.

Aminat how are you?

So you mean you cannot develop beyond childish insults at the person of the president even when completely unnecessary?
Re: PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari by Firefire(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
socialmediaman:

So you mean you cannot develop beyond childish insults at the person of the president even when completely unnecessary?

You mean the 'Super Clueless' president ? - Alhaji Lie Mohammed.

embarassed
Re: PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari by socialmediaman: 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
Firefire:

You mean the 'Super Clueless' president ? - Alhaji Lie Mohammed.

embarassed

I mean your president, the one who is in charge of the armed forces and institutions that work 24hrs to ensure your rights and safety and provide services to you
Re: PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari by Firefire(m): 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
socialmediaman:

I mean your president, the one who is in charge of the armed forces and institutions that work 24hrs to ensure your rights and safety and provide services to you

The President is incompetent and Super clueless according to Alhaji Barr. Liar Mohammed.
Re: PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari by cornel00(m): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
Fabian32:
u sound lik a kid tho.

Whatever
Re: PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari by frankyychiji(f): 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
missKiffy:
You think buhari will take your rubbish if you don't respect him in the first place
He can't do nada missy! This is not 1983! The earlier you let this sink into your head the better for everyone.
Re: PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
omenka:
Useless political association. They should put a call across to FFK the junkie and ask him to excise some circumspection when he opens his big mouth to talk.

Omenka! Omenka!!

They are coming......
Re: PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari by chichriso: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
God bless Nigeria
#IndependenceCelebration
Re: PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari by seedorfg(m): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
I hear you
Re: PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
uselessgoat:

Say no to Biafra

We know you guys are scared of being as undeveloped as Togo once Igbos go

1 Like

Re: PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
Emmayur:
Urge respect for PMB?? It seems like they want us to disrespect the office of the President.... it is just psychology, making us aware of wrongs that we can do even though we are not doing it.

You see the wrong side of everything cheesy grin
Conspiracy Theorist. undecided
Re: PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari by Emmayur(m): 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
mykl01:

You see the wrong side of everything cheesy grin
Conspiracy Theorist. undecided

No jare, I am not a conspiracy theorist... I just stated what I think is the obvious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Targema Takema, Benue SSG Slumps, Battles Stroke / 2017 Budget: FG To Spend N100m On Kitchen Utensils For Aso Rock / Umar Ganduje Inspects Tiga Dam Hydro Power Plant In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.