Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

A Private Lounge For All Things QUANTICO... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Private Lounge For All Things QUANTICO... (2170 Views)

Quantico Season 3 Renewed: Priyanka Chopra Will Return To Fighting Terrorism / Watch Priyanka Chopra’s Quantico Hot Romantic Video Has Gone Viral / Best New TV Series - Limitless, Quantico Or The Player ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Private Lounge For All Things QUANTICO... by Forwetinnah: 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
Guys...this one is promising. Saw S1 E1 and I must say we have another "24" in the making..if not better! So hyped to keep watching..reminds me of the movie "mind hunters"
*Priyanka Chopra* Woop Woop!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Private Lounge For All Things QUANTICO... by kazzonline: 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
Very promising oo!!

1 Like

Re: A Private Lounge For All Things QUANTICO... by Forwetinnah: 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
...first episode was so engaging!! Can't wait!
Re: A Private Lounge For All Things QUANTICO... by Forwetinnah: 8:06am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy Independence Day Nigeria
Re: A Private Lounge For All Things QUANTICO... by Forwetinnah: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
Okay...lets take a look at some of the characters we've seen so far on the show.

NIMAH- How come no one figured this chic out, she's a twin for crying out loud! How did both of them get into the Academy and no one suspected...one is a softy, the other...a bad arse( the one who interviewed Simon )

ERIC- Dude was too smart for himself, why in God's green earth did he mention anything about Malawi to his peers?? The same country he committed a grievous crime in...i guess he was just showing off as a polyglot which backfired badly. He had a normal life and a more exciting net-life, the spoilt Caleb was even green with envy OR was that all a farce to cover up for who he really was or what he was hiding? Too bad he had to blow his brains.

CALEB- He's just a spoilt brat, spoon-fed by his FBI parents. I think his parents might be feeding him with information to stay in the Academy. I don't think we've seen the last of him

SHELBY- The Sniper, cute blonde. She's got to drop that sweet attitude to survive the Academy... if she toughens up, any terrorist she meets during the course of the show is dead meat. She's there for revenge!!

RYAN- This guy is a smooth talker, he can lie his way out of anything. A seasoned and professional Agent already. ..i wonder why none of the trainees figured that out. The way he handled the Interview with Alex was a dead give away

SIMON- Simon...Simon. .Simon. what can I say? I'm guessing he's the terrorist. Underneath that I-cant-hurt-a-fly Gay facade, HE'S DANGEROUS!! The little NIMAH found out about him got me thinking; besides he's the ONLY ONE who knows she's "double". He's already noticed the different ways she pins her hijab and that she writes with both hands...he knows, he's just acting dumb as usual and the funniest part..he's not Gay. He's one to watch out for...i sense serious trouble coming from him without anyone noticing. Who knows he might just be in cahoots with those NIMAH chics to infiltrate the Academy/FBI.

ALEX - Really haven't figured her out yet cause she's the one telling the story...but I think she's met her match in Ryan. Doctors without boarders indeed grin . The way she went from lying her way to get Ryan's attention to actually getting into his pants undecided . That was fast...eish! She's rugged.

In all, i think we can safely say the FBI isn't as all knowing as some people think they are...and by the way Priyanka Chopra sounds and looks Latino to me

It's a date next week Monday. ..

3 Likes

Re: A Private Lounge For All Things QUANTICO... by destino24(m): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
Not seeing it until the whole season is complete
Re: A Private Lounge For All Things QUANTICO... by Forwetinnah: 9:59am On Oct 05, 2015
...hope I find time to watch episode 2, it's out people.
Re: A Private Lounge For All Things QUANTICO... by Forwetinnah: 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
Okay...two new characters were introduced on Monday

NATALIE - She's a pain where the Sun don't shine and Alex is going to get it from her, I think she's a seasoned Agent like Ryan. Just there to keep tabs on Ryan and his mission Incase he screws up with Alex.

ELIAS - What's his deal with Simon anyway, can't he just get it that Simon isn't into men OR he's just there to expose him...my bet is on the latter. You can never trust anyone at the Academy.

Back to episode 2

...although I expected it, I'm as shocked as the other trainees that Caleb the dicckhead*(excuse my latin) is back so soon...all thanks to his FBI parents(a story I don't buy anyways). The obnoxious is back, this time as an analyst from HQ.
Eish!! The intelligence business isn't for the faint hearted, you have to be a skilled actor and a psychotic Liar to keep up (these are the agencies that expect people to tell them the truth during interrogation...yeah right?)...and so it happens that the Assistant Director smuggled the twins into the Academy shocked (Reiner/Nimah) and even she doesn't want them anywhere near Simon..that guy?! A lot of sneaky people...
Nice fight scene between Natalie and Alex, about time women start fighting for more important things besides men undecided. Alex and Ryan in love??! This is why it's not advisable to send a goat on a yam-errand (Natalie would have done a better job...infact she's already on it). I knew it would be difficult for Ryan to concentrate after his "car encounter" with Alex. Girl power...Pow!! Man down!! Now he's giving her clues...hmmmn
Re: A Private Lounge For All Things QUANTICO... by Forwetinnah: 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
*Before you know the enemy, you have to know yourself. *

Simon my terrorist suspect got kicked out of the Academy shocked , why am I surprised though? The more reason i suspect him. Alex best describes Caleb.."a narcissistic sociopath that's in over his head" . Dude is annoying for centuries. Why do I think Eric is still alive?

Guys..."the blacklist" Season 3 is back
That's my gig
Re: A Private Lounge For All Things QUANTICO... by Forwetinnah: 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
...kind of ended wishy washy for me undecided , even lost interest at some point. I expect something better In Season2
Re: A Private Lounge For All Things QUANTICO... by Forwetinnah: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
Oh well.... QUAN2CO is back with a bang. Season 2 already looks promising with some fresh/intriguing faces, one of which is "Aturo Rey Gallardo ( Aaron Diaz ) " in Telemundo's just concluded "A Passion For Revenge" drama series. Lets see if he's all for the thrill and action, hope he wows...

Couldn't really keep up with season 1...hope I do this season

(1) (Reply)

Anikulapo (2022) Mp4 Download / Offer: Digital Tv System/digital Headend Manufacturer (dvb/cas/stb) / Lost - The Best Serial So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.