Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband (15041 Views)

Girlfriend Of Anambra Politician Gives Birth After Considering Abortion. Photos / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by hahn(m): 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
5minsmadness:
. Stalker! (shudders)

Olodo, I'm following your kolo ass. Duh

You always seem to be on interesting topics though
Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
No one is stopping you from taking a revenge... But have a second thought on the consequences...
What if you contact STI or you loose your life in the act... Whom will you blame?
Ti idi ba ti baje.... Toni idi lo ma da.

My little advice is.... Accept it as your fate
Pretend as if nothing happened take care of your children and save well.

Cheating men are not worth dying for.... And your body is too precious to be shared around.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by 5minsmadness: 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
hahn:

Olodo, I'm following your kolo ass. Duh

You always seem to be on interesting topics though
Follower! (shudders)
Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by sisisioge: 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
Tallesty1:

Sound like what whores and potential whores who do not know that they are whores would say.

Ogbeni, don't make me send you to the older whoore in your household, OK? Dey look face wella!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by hahn(m): 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
5minsmadness:

Follower! (shudders)

Olodo! (shudders tongue
Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by Tallesty1(m): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
sisisioge:

Ogbeni, don't make me send you to the older whoore in your household, OK? Dey look face wella!
My previous comment was a guess.

Now I am sure.
Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by sisisioge: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
Tallesty1:
My previous comment was a guess.

Now I am sure.

Good.

Say hello to her for me.

1 Like

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by MizMyColi(f): 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
5minsmadness:

I've been reading some of your posts. Deep for the average girl(no offence.) lots of spiritual/Zen-like undertones.

That's because I'm deep and also a spirituality nerd.

Okay, speaking honestly now...I really don't think I've found a label/religion/belief system that quites fit.
I do have a penchant for the things you mentioned above though.
Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by MizMyColi(f): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
Pickabeau1 cool
Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by soopamom: 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
nickibarb:
So my husband cheated on me some months ago right, i realised this when i came across numerous flirtatious messages on his whatsapp (you might remember me from my previous posts). The drama resulting from that discovery was so complicated, i don't even have the strength to go there. Anyways, my reason for this post is that I am obsessed with paying him back in his own coin. I think i'm way too hot for that insult he meted out to me like does he think because i have two kids I am like totally off the market? The first two guys i flirted with as payback (via the same whatsapp) were falling over themselves to get with me. My husband saw the messages (i'm glad he did) and it drove him crazy, he was swearing fire and brimstone about what he'll do to any guy that messes with me. Right now, I don't feel any love for my husband, I kinda told him that already. He broke my heart and I don't think it can ever heal. I'm only here in this marriage co-habitation cause he has some money (i like the entitled life) and of course I would love to give the kids a two-parent home. (I have some cash of my own though but he has a lot more).

I totally ignore my husband now, I don't give a hoot about whether he comes home or not. Some days ago, after staying away for like forever, he came home ready to give a million explanations about his whereabouts but i wasn't interested, i just carried on a conversation with him like i didn't notice he had been absent (the same explanation i used to literally beg him for). It's making him so uncertain and shaky and i'm loving it. Looks like he enjoyed the attention i used to give him before when i used to whine about him not calling me and not coming home. Now i don't give a f*** and he knows it. Anyways, I probably won't cheat unless i meet a really classy, enlightened, well travelled young-man , the type i'm usually attracted to (like my husband), for now i just feel like ranting. Most Nigerian men are not my type anyway. I'm 27 so i'm not that old. This n**** messed with the wrong wife. Its been a slow boring day at work today maybe clients are already in pre-independence celebratory mode, so i'm available to read your comments. try and be nice okay *tougueout.
Two wrongs don't make a right. He cheated on you, you have two options ,get over it and repair the relationship if you want to stay or get the Bleep out of that dysfunctional relationship. Two broken parents giving your children the wrong first impression about love and marriage is so SO wrong. So stop being selfish and do the right thing.
P.S. you pretend not to care,but obviously you still care a lot and are hurting deeply. Dont worsen this situation ,okay?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
Tallesty1:
Because of the money.

She blew her own cover there.

i'm not covering nothing. Yes, i said it, i'm only staying for 2 things: the kids and the money. if the money ever dissappears, i'm outta here. You can't be broke and be an asshole at the sametime. I used to love my husband but he's a totally different person from the man i dated, marriage brought out his true emotionally and physically abusive nature.

8 Likes

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
Vikky014:
do u want to marry me or do u want both of us to cheat on our spouse wink
Put ur picture ist, will u cheat on me? cheesy
Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by luvablesam(m): 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oh gosh,dude came to this thread late.
Phew,back to the matter. I hate when say things to expect people to give them reasons NOT TO do things. You are like the villain in all those B rated Hollywood movies,who point a gun at the main character only for them to say loudly 'HEY, HANDS UP,WILL KILL U NOW' instead of them to actually kill him already. Babes, what are u waiting for, y tell us? Do It already.

Meanwhile,how wud u feel when in 15 years from now someone tells ur grown son that 'ur mum never really cared about your dad. She was in his house fi de money n she was a never faithful'

Children idolize their mums if know u were resourceful n faithful when they were young. NO MATTER HOW NICE OR CARING U WERE n u CHEAT,they loose their respect for u

1 Like

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
Waow.
I Love this plan.

When my Kids grow up, I'd really enjoy telling them how I fvcked the brains out of another guy because I wanted to get back at their Dad.

When they come to me asking for advice on the subject of forgiveness, I would so love to tell them that the saying Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future is for weaklings...people who gat no ballzzz.

I will encourage them, especially my female kids to adopt the eye for an eye principle...and go all the way.

Once again, nickibarb, thumbs up!
Great plan you got there, I hope it works out really well for you.

One advice though...As you embark on your revenge mission, be sure to dig two graves, four maybe.
You have my best wishes and supportsmiley
Some girls still reason shaa

1 Like

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by chilan: 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
Cheating on your husband just to pay him back will backfire. Trust me, you wil regret it till you exit from this planet. If you no longer love the man, you know what to do.
Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
U know two wrongs dont make a righrT.
my one penny
Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by Mznaett: 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
Vikky014:
tell that to the cheating husband. she dnt need it undecided

I admire ur online personalitywink
Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by tellwisdom: 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
nickibarb:
So my husband cheated on me some months ago right, i realised this when i came across numerous flirtatious messages on his whatsapp (you might remember me from my previous posts). The drama resulting from that discovery was so complicated, i don't even have the strength to go there. Anyways, my reason for this post is that I am obsessed with paying him back in his own coin. I think i'm way too hot for that insult he meted out to me like does he think because i have two kids I am like totally off the market? The first two guys i flirted with as payback (via the same whatsapp) were falling over themselves to get with me. My husband saw the messages (i'm glad he did) and it drove him crazy, he was swearing fire and brimstone about what he'll do to any guy that messes with me. Right now, I don't feel any love for my husband, I kinda told him that already. He broke my heart and I don't think it can ever heal. I'm only here in this marriage co-habitation cause he has some money (i like the entitled life) and of course I would love to give the kids a two-parent home. (I have some cash of my own though but he has a lot more).

I totally ignore my husband now, I don't give a hoot about whether he comes home or not. Some days ago, after staying away for like forever, he came home ready to give a million explanations about his whereabouts but i wasn't interested, i just carried on a conversation with him like i didn't notice he had been absent (the same explanation i used to literally beg him for). It's making him so uncertain and shaky and i'm loving it. Looks like he enjoyed the attention i used to give him before when i used to whine about him not calling me and not coming home. Now i don't give a f*** and he knows it. Anyways, I probably won't cheat unless i meet a really classy, enlightened, well travelled young-man , the type i'm usually attracted to (like my husband), for now i just feel like ranting. Most Nigerian men are not my type anyway. I'm 27 so i'm not that old. This n**** messed with the wrong wife. Its been a slow boring day at work today maybe clients are already in pre-independence celebratory mode, so i'm available to read your comments. try and be nice okay *tougueout.

Do you have big yansh to start with? sad
Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by smokescreen4: 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
@njokusboy why do you think she will be caught, she isn't stupid she knows she has alot to lose if she's caught soo she is going to be very discreet, it's hard to catch a cheating wife cos someone just said it's all bark no bite, society underrates their capability, forgetting date when one is pushed to the wall for soo long she might snap.Op please DO NOT cheat on your husband
Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
Your thirst to even things out with your husband is not worth the ripple effect of what your actions may cost...let go of the hurt,pain and resentment...take a look at your lovely kids..take a look at the home you are supposed to be building,the man you loved at one time ...its not easy to forgive but you have to..you don't want to go down the road you are contemplating..love your husband more at a time like this...guard your home,shield your man...your being hot is irrelevant here..unless you make him see the goodstuff he got already,seduce him into your bed,work your magic on him and make him forget theres any woman besides you...don't give room for no wh.ore into your home
Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by Mcbussy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
nickibarb:

*Reads the epistle, hisses and goes back to playing Call of Duty Advanced Warfare cheesy

No, lemme help this woman:

To every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction - that is Newton's 3rd law.

To every woman's immoral action, there is an amplified, undesirable and irreversible reaction.... That is Nigerian 1st law of divorce.

Be wise wink grin
Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by HyDee001(m): 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2015

I have gone through your previous topics, OP. I understand you now.
I read everything and could not help admitting that you are a strong woman. I admire you for it.
But then, right now, all I see is misguided strength.
May I tell you that the illicit intimacy you want to indulge in you will leave you more frustrated than ever. You will learn the hard way that revenge is sweet but its fruit is bitter.
That act would put you on the same level with your hubby. That means you will have no moral right to despise him for his deeds or condemn him, cos, you are also a cheat.
My dear, be strong. Don't give up. Stick to your marriage. Now that your hubby does not understand you as usual is good if you can manage it well. Men(randy men I mean) may mess up with a good woman but they know better than let a virtuous wife go.
Illicit intimacy promises pleasure that it can't give.
Don't do it. You don't want to have to awkwardly face your children in future when they confront you to know that their own mother who taught them morals was immoral.
Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by Vikky014(f): 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
Mznaett:

tnx dear
Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by Vikky014(f): 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
chuksfor13:
Put ur picture ist, will u cheat on me? cheesy
lol
Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by Edipee(m): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
Mznaett:

hmmm. I'm really afraid of the things you like.Serious!
Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
Akynzodeighbour:
1. you have forgiveness issues,
come on man cut her some slack. we are all humans. let me ask you, will you see your wife the same way she was if she admits that she cheated on you? double standards.
2. because you are hot, probably you should put yourself in a deep freezer
3. for the sake of your kids, dont give them a broken home
the home is broken already.
4. you guys can reach a conclusion, talk it out
usually before the marriage, you must have seen signs, definitely you would have seen signals, but probably ignored it, you should rule out payback as an option, if your husband also considers such, your house will be like mr and mrs smith3, remember the things that got you attracted to him, i'm sure the money was part of it, the money is still present i suppose, getting his attention, making him know you are hurt, very hurt, also try new things with him, it could save you from this present state
there is no way you can justify cheating. it's wrong irrespective of whether she saw the sign or whatever. anyways, they can talk it out but both parties must be ready not just her....
ps: I'm not supporting broken home but let's be fair on the lady please. The man was very wrong! both men and women need to start putting equal effort to make a marriage work. what a man cannot take he shouldn't do it!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by pickabeau1: 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
Pickabau1 cool

She is an adult..she is honest...she is ready to play d game

What else.?

1 Like

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by MizMyColi(f): 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
undecided
pickabeau1:

She is an adult..she is honest...she is ready to play d game

What else.?

There is time to apply logic and a time apply emotions. Other times, you just gotta blend both.
Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by 400billionman: 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
nickibarb:

Is this a vacancy announcement calling for classy guys to cheat with ?

You need Jesus..
Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by Jtmanager(m): 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
nickibarb:

Na wa
Dunno weda tu apologise for the young man or tu tell u I'm classy too

2 Likes

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by Vikky014(f): 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
Your thirst to even things out with your husband is not worth the ripple effect of what your actions may cost...let go of the hurt,pain and resentment...take a look at your lovely kids..take a look at the home you are supposed to be building,the man you loved at one time ...its not easy to forgive but you have to..you don't want to go down the road you are contemplating..love your husband more at a time like this...guard your home,shield your man...your being hot is irrelevant here..unless you make him see the goodstuff he got already,seduce him into your bed,work your magic on him and make him forget theres any woman besides you...don't give room for no wh.ore into your home
hmmmmmmm alll these just to prevent a man from cheatingi laugh in arabic ببففبببغععاالب

3 Likes

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by Vikky014(f): 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
Edipee:
hmmm. I'm really afraid of the things you like.Serious!
E Jealousy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? / My Baby Is A Year Old Today. Celebrate With Her / Effects Of Early Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.