Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

How Fr. Paul Broke My Virginity And Led Me Astray - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Fr. Paul Broke My Virginity And Led Me Astray (11753 Views)

ROMANTIC STORY: Astray In Love Episode 1 / Diary Of A Broke Playboy / Imayen - Story Of A Girl Losing Her Virginity And Degradation Of The Girl-child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Fr. Paul Broke My Virginity And Led Me Astray by ImanuelJannah(m): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
I stood in front of the mirror after my shower and before dressing reflecting on where my life was going. I had just received a phone call that made me excited about my future prospects, and before the interview I wanted to make sure that I presented well.

I lived in Chanchaga – a small town in Minna, Niger state – with a population of just 4,200 people, so it was a known fact that almost everyone knew everyone. I came from a very religious family background, as did all the people that lived in my town, so it was of no surprise to my parents when I said I wanted to pursue religion as my life long profession.

As I stood looking at myself in the mirror dressed only in my plain white cotton panties and my plain white bra, I contemplated what it would be like to make love to a man, because at the age of 24, I’ve not lost virginity, and if I continued with my quest to become a nun, I would never be able to achieve the desires that were in my mind at that moment.

As I grew through my teens, and against my upbringing I had on a few occasions pleasured myself, but as I studied my trim figure and my full breasts, I realized that my future was more important to me than my possible lust for a man.

For my interview that afternoon, I decided to wear a very plain brown dress that hung from my shoulders and stopped passed my knees – very proper I thought. The fabric did hug my body a little but I didn’t think it to be disrespectful for my interview. As it was a warm day, I decided not to wear any trousers although they did make my legs look slender and long, and also, I chose to wear a pair of flat shoes.

Finally dressed, I said goodbye to my mother who wished me luck, and headed off to the St. Theresa’s Parish in Chanchaga where I was to be interviewed by the parish priest – a man I had known for over 5 years since he came to the town. As I walked to the meeting, I felt strange because I remembered I had a silly school girl crush on this man, and now I had to contain myself for the sake of my very future.

(to be continued in Episode 2…)

Culled from: www.freshestgist.com

1 Like

Re: How Fr. Paul Broke My Virginity And Led Me Astray by ImanuelJannah(m): 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
[Continued from Episode 1… ]

Arriving at the church, I entered and walking through the magnificent building I felt a sudden rush of fear in my body which I dismissed as just being nervousness due to the importance of the day. I finally found the Parish office door, knocked and was told to enter.

The room was large, with walls full of catholic books. In the middle of the room was a huge mahogany desk where the parish priest – Fr. Paul sat scribbling at something on his desk. In front of the desk were two huge leather chairs and on the side wall near the desk was what looked like a bed which seemed out of place but I just dismissed this from my mind.

As I walked towards the desk, Fr. Paul stood and extended his hand which I took. I suddenly felt a tingle through my body as he gently squeezed my hand and welcomed me. He was a tall man, probably in his late 50’s – I thought. Fr. Paul stood tall and straight and as he guided me to sit in one of the chairs I noticed how well defined his body was, as I normally only saw him in his priestly robes.

I sat in the chair offered and he sat opposite me, at first just looking at me, which made me a little more nervous, but after a few moments I started to relax as he spoke in a very soft but deep voice to me. As he spoke, I could not help but watch his facial expression and for what ever reason I started to feel an excitement in my body which I had never before experienced.

All of a sudden, my trance was broken when I felt the toughness of his hand on my knee and his voice asking me if she was okay.

“You must have been deep in thought my dear” is what I remembered him saying, to which I replied I was and I was sorry.

He then smiled at me saying it was OK as I was taking a big step in my life, but, his hand stayed on my knee. I could feel the strength in his hand as he held it there. He told me I was a beautiful young woman and that becoming a nun would mean giving up many things but it was his next question that caught me off guard.

“Are you a virgin?” he asked.

I froze as I was so surprised by the question, and all I could feel was his hand now softly squeezing my leg.

I regained my composition and knowing my face was red with embarrassment, I answered that I was, and again felt his hand squeeze my leg, but this time more definitely. What made it also difficult was my upbringing, thinking that a priest didn’t ask things like that especially as I was hoping to become a nun, a member of the same church.

[To be continued in Episode 3… ]

culled from: www.freshestgist.com

2 Likes

Re: How Fr. Paul Broke My Virginity And Led Me Astray by ImanuelJannah(m): 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
[Continued from Episode 2… ]

He moved forward in his chair towards me, and as he did I felt his hand slide further up my leg, and although unsure of what to say or do, I started to feel stirrings within my body, and to my surprise I started to feel wetness between my legs, but I told myself this was not happening and tried to control myself in front of my interviewer – Fr. Paul.

He started asking if I knew that once I became a nun, there was no sexual pleasure to which I nodded, and then he asked

“Well have you thought of having a sexual experience before going down this path?”

I was again taken aback a few seconds but didn’t know what to answer as now I could feel his strong hand slowly stroking my thigh and I was more than a little aroused.

It was then that Fr. Paul said to me:

“Let me show you what you will miss, because you may not want to give it up.”

This truly stunned me, but I was already lost in my own trance, feeling now not just one hand on my lap, but two, and, as I started to breath deeply, all I felt was his hands slowly pushing my dress up and exposing my legs to his now passionate eyes.

I knew this was wrong, I knew it shouldn’t be happening but i couldn’t resist this strong figure of a priest as he slid my dress higher and higher.

I lay back in the chair, my breaths now deep as he finally stopped, and said to my

“Your panties are wet, and you have a full p^ssy of hair. Gosh! you look stunning.”

With that he spread my legs, placing them over his shoulders and knelt in front of me as if at the altar, and it was then that I had my first ever oral experience as I felt his tongue start to softly lick my already soaked cotton panties.

I moaned as his licking turned to sucking and as I felt my juices leave my body through my undies, I knew I was no longer in control.

It was then I felt my undies being slowly pulled down, but when I felt his wet tongue now start to lick my soaked hair, I exploded, for the first time in my 24 years on earth. I shot my cum all over his mouth and jaw as he buried it in my hair soaked crotch. I knew it was wrong but I realized I had this lust for this priest for quite a while and now was my time

Suddenly he stopped, stood up, took my dress and pulled it over my head in the parish office. He told me to remove my bra, and once off, he told me to pull my already hard nipples which I did – I was his to obey.

(To be Continued in Episode 4… )

culled from www.freshestgist.com

Re: How Fr. Paul Broke My Virginity And Led Me Astray by ImanuelJannah(m): 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
[Continued from Episode 3… ]

As I sat there, I watched as he bolted the door to the parish office from inside and started to disrobe. First, his white priestly cassock, next his shirt, then his trousers, and it was then that my biggest surprise came. Fr. Paul removed his underpants to expose his 8 inches hard thick c*ck. I was in awe at this hard rod now pointing at me. I couldn’t believe this “holy man” could be favoured with such a huge john-thomas. As he held my head between his hands, he positioned himself on the edge of his office table and told me to s^ck his priestly tool. Gosh! I found me, a virgin, fingering my clit and getting hornier than I had ever remembered.

I s^cked him harder and faster, and as I did my juices began to flow all over the chair, I wanted to rest but he held me there telling me to keep sucking as it was part of my initiation to becoming a nun. I looked up at him as he kept pumping my mouth, and then all of a sudden with a smile on his face, he shot his load in my mouth. Not being ready for it, I nearly chocked, but I took it all, and when he lifted my face to his and put his wet lips on mine, I couldn’t hold back my passion any longer as I pushed my tongue and his cum into his mouth.

For a long moment we kissed, and it was then I found out why he kept something that looked like a bed in his office. As he walked me over, he told me to lay down as he was going to break my virginity there and then. She had never had a penis in me, but didn’t resist his motions as I felt my legs placed over his shoulders.

As I felt the hot head of his c*ck push against my now soaked cunt lips, and when he held my hips and thrust inside me in one hard motion, my hymen tore and I screamed, not for pain but pleasure. I had never realized what such a long, hard, thick c*ck would feel like until now and with that I thrust my body at him as he pumped me wildly, also grabbing at my hard nipples and squeezing them

It seemed forever that we f^cked, my lovehole was flowing with cum and little blood, sweat was rolling off my body , but he kept thrusting , deeper and deeper until finally he shot his load in me filling my lovehole with his hot sticky cum, so full was I. I felt it ooze out and run between my ass-cheeks onto that stuff that looked like a bed, but what happened next I wasn’t ready for.

(To be continued in Episode 5… )

culled from: www.freshestgist.com
Re: How Fr. Paul Broke My Virginity And Led Me Astray by ImanuelJannah(m): 11:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
[Continued from How Fr. Paul Broke My Virginity and Led Me Astray (Episode 4)… ]

With the force of a man possessed with s*x demons, he rolled me over, lifted me onto my elbows and knees, spread my ass-cheeks and rammed his c*ck into my lovehole from behind in a doggy fashion, so hard and deep that I screamed, but this time with pain. he told me not to worry as he thrust deeper and deeper and finally my pain became pleasure as I pushed back at him with each thrust, this to me was heaven, and even when I lost control and let my water run, I was no longer embarrassed.

Finally, the priest and I stopped. We fell back on the stuff that looked like a bed, and as Fr. Paul softly massaged my soaked lovehole, and I held his trembling 8 inches monster, he mischievously asked:

“Well, my dear Jane, do you want to give this up to become a nun?”

“I don’t know what to say, father.”

“The parish needs a secretary who would also double as my office assistant. Wouldn’t you rather be the parish secretary than become unf^cked for the rest of your life as a nun?”

Lying there, I thought for a moment, and told him I would rather work for him as his office assistant so he could further instruct me in the ways of the church.

All I heard next was his laugh as he rolled onto my tummy, and made way to penetrate my cunt once more with his hot John-Thomas, but we heard a knock on the door.

(To be Continued in Episode 6…)

1 Share

Re: How Fr. Paul Broke My Virginity And Led Me Astray by ImanuelJannah(m): 11:38am On Oct 01, 2015
[Continued from Episode 5… ]

Fr. Paul jumped off me and quickly peeked through the parish office window before motioning me to quickly get dressed. My heart was pounding fast as I quickly wore my plain white cotton panties and bra as well as my brown dress. Fr. Paul also donned his trousers and white cassock while the knock kept wrapping on the door.

Next, he asked me to pretend to be in deep counselling session with him while he walked to the door to unbolt and open it.

“Good day, father!” Two female voices echoed from outside the parish office.

“Yes, how are you?”

“Fine!”

“Go to the altar and drop the water and salt under the blessed sacrament, I’ll bless it after the evening mass.”

As the women left, he told me I could resume work as the parish secretary and as his office assistant the next day as long as I have agreed that part of my daily routine was to partake in the lust that “god” had given us.

I went back home, and lied to my mother that for some inexplicable reasons I wasn’t selected for admission into the convent where I’d be trained to become a nun. However, Fr. Paul, out of his “kindness,” asked me to resume work as the parish secretary and as his office assistant so that I’d be in better chance to succeed in the next selection exercise. My mother believed everything I told her. After all, she knew I’d been a virgin and a decent girl all my life. But, within me, I knew my virginity had been broken, and my conscience kept telling me that I’ve been led astray to lose my spiritual calling and vocation.

The next morning, I got up early, psyched myself up, and went out to buy something sexy I’d be wearing under my dress. When Fr. Paul showed up at the parish office that day, I was waiting on my knees for him at the office in my new lingerie. We stayed all week long and we s^cked and f^cked nonstop all over the office at every opportunity we had to be alone. Even in his bed within the parish house. He must have came a gallon in me by the end of the week.

That was about three years ago and the parishioners still don’t have a clue what had been happening except for a few mass servers who lurk around the parish house seeking to be the priest’s favourite.

Near St Theresa’s Catholic Church lived a 23 years old lady named Assumpta.

(To be continued in Episode 7… )

Re: How Fr. Paul Broke My Virginity And Led Me Astray by chudidonas(m): 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
Nawa! It will still end in shame, dissappointment and agony

1 Like

Re: How Fr. Paul Broke My Virginity And Led Me Astray by aprilwise(m): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
Many evil act is going on inside d church

1 Like

Re: How Fr. Paul Broke My Virginity And Led Me Astray by ImanuelJannah(m): 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
[Continued from Episode 6… ]

Assumpta and I had become fast friends and I spent a lot of time at her house near the church on weekends and after work. I knew she had a brother, Timothy, who was away at a seminary but I had never met him.

In May he came home for vacation and Assumpta introduced me to him as “my most holy brother.” He blushed, smiled and pleasantly greeted me. He was nothing like I expected and I was immediately smitten with him. He had an angelic face and soft black curly hair and expressive eyes that glowed when he smiled.

”My God, this gorgeous human being is going to disappear into the religious life? What a waste! Anyway he could someday end up becoming another “Fr. Paul” who would specialize in breaking the virginity of beautiful female members of his parish.” I Thought.

Not long after I met him I was visiting Assumpta in her bedroom and I casually asked her where her brother was.

“I’m not sure. I think he’s in the living room. Why? Are you interested?” She asked.

“Wouldn’t you be if your weren’t his sister?” At that time, Fr. Paul had got me so addicted to s*x that as I write this story I couldn’t believe I asked Assumpta that question.

“Go for it if you want, but don’t expect too much. He’s devoted to his spiritual vocation.”

I went to the living room and I saw him sitting in a stuffed chair reading. He was already dressed for bed, wearing a pair of pajamas. I went over and said, “Hi Timothy, What are you reading?”

“ Hi, Jane.“ He said. “What a pleasure to see you again. I’m reading Poems by Sarah Teasdale.“

As I sat down on the arm of the chair. “ Read me one. “ I said.

“Here’s one of my favorites.” and he read it to me. I still remember part of it

“And for just one breath of ecstasy
Give all you have been or could be.”

I played with his soft black curly hair as he read, sitting on the arm of the chair, leaning against him. When he finished reading the poem he looked up at me, smiled and said:

“Doesn’t sound like a poem a seminarian should be reading.“ Timothy said.

“Sounds kind of suggestive.” I added.

“Where do you find your ecstasy?“ I then asked

“In beauty, I guess. The beauty of nature, of poetry, of classical music like Mozart. The pathos expressed in Mozart’s masterpieces almost makes me weep”

“But not beautiful women?” I asked.

“I appreciate beautiful women, especially if they are as beautiful as you but that doesn’t mean…”

Before that day, Fr. Paul had regularly assaulted my P^ssy for three straight years that I no longer feel embarrassed or have fear about seducing any priest I find attractive. Literally speaking, Fr. Paul had opened my eyes to the power most beautiful women had over some priests.

Timothy’s eyes were big and sparkling, his smile magnetic. I confidently reached down and took his face in my hands and kissed him. He tensed, looked startled but I kissed him again. He sighed and began to breath more rapidly.

“Look,” he said. “I don’t know if Assumpta told you but I’m studying to be a priest. I.. I can’t to things like this.”

“Yes, but even if you’re a priest… Ok! you’re not a priest yet. So…” I bent down and boldly kissed him again. I glanced down and saw a great swelling in his pajama bottoms. He followed my eyes and his face turned reddish. Then he tried to hide his swelling under the book.

“Don’t be embarrassed,” I whispered in his ear. “That the way it’s supposed to be. It happens to all priests, even potential priests…”

(To be Continued in Episode 8…)

1 Like

Re: How Fr. Paul Broke My Virginity And Led Me Astray by queenjoe(f): 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
hmmmm...still following
Re: How Fr. Paul Broke My Virginity And Led Me Astray by ImanuelJannah(m): 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
[Continued from Episode 7... ]

“Not me, Janet“ Timothy said. “That’s not part of my life. I’m sorry.” He got out of the chair.

“I really couldn’t help it. I hope it didn’t embarrass you, I’m really not like that.”

“Not like what? You mean human or other priests? And why should I be embarrassed? You think I haven’t seen the bulges of a priest before? “

He seemed really flustered.

“I have to go, Good night”

Then he got up and walked out, still trying to hide his projection of his John-Thomas from my sight.

“I guess I messed up that one.“ I thought

Assumpta and her boyfriend, David, who had been studying Estate Management at Federal University of Technology Minna would often ask Timothy and me to go with them on double dates in Bosso town. Timothy and I would sit in the back seat of David’s car and talk (David is from a well-known privileged family that resides in Tunga Town in Minna.) But on such dates Timothy never tried to hold my hand or sit close to me.

I found Timothy not only beautiful to look at but kind, compassionate and very interesting to talk to. The more I saw of him the more interested in him I became until eventually it became an obsession to make him notice me as a woman especially when he comes to the Parish house or office to spend some time with Fr. Paul.

While we were being driven here and there in David’s car, sometimes I would casually let my hand fall on Timothy’s thigh as I was talking and I would then rub it back and forth. Gradually and gradually, Timothy began to invariably take my hand in his, kiss it and place it back on my lap.

Sometimes we would go to the mammy market within the Military Cantonment located opposite Niger State College of Education, to sit at table and have some beer. One time, in a cozy bar at the mammy market, Timothy reached across the table and took my hands in his.

“You know Janet” he said “I think you are about the most beautiful person I have ever seen and you are a major temptation – a real threat to my vocation. But I’m fighting that threat and I intend to win. All my life I have wanted to be a priest and I see you as the only obstacle. I find you not only beautiful but intelligent and patient-putting up with my discourses on poetry, music, religion and especially football, which I know you have no interest in and I thank you for listening to my ramblings.”

I was both delighted and dismayed at what he had said. Timothy had thought well of me but he also saw me as an impediment for him reaching his goal. That reminded me how weak I was to Fr. Paul who, some three years back, was an impediment to my goal of becoming a nun. I was totally frustrated at Timothy’s failure to show any inclination to react physically to me (just like I reacted to Fr. Paul’s suggestions) even though I realized Timothy was suppressing his natural instincts. He had said he was going to win and I decided if he won, it would have to be after a fight. That night I made up my mind. It was me against the Catholic church for the body – and maybe the soul of Timothy Agurue.

(To be Continued in Episode 9… )

Culled from www.freshestgist.com

Re: How Fr. Paul Broke My Virginity And Led Me Astray by aprilwise(m): 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
Am following to d end.

1 Like

Re: How Fr. Paul Broke My Virginity And Led Me Astray by ImanuelJannah(m): 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
[Continued from Episode 8… ]

So far I had been totally unsuccessful in making Brother Timothy become even a little bit physical with me. He wouldn’t even hold hands let alone kiss me goodnight. My obsession was growing ever stronger so I devised a strategy to try to make him react to me-not as a conversation companion but as a woman. I knew he found me attractive. I knew he could be aroused by my presence. Just sitting next to me in the David’s car had made his trousers swell more than once. So I set out to try to make him more aggressive.

Sometimes I would go to visit Assumpta (when I close from work at the parish office) wearing a t-shirt and take off my bra when I got there. I would find Timothy, chat with him and watch him as he looked at my breasts with my erect nipples pushing out the tight T-shirt. He would look for a minute but when I caught him looking he would avert his eyes.

He would then get very uncomfortable and try to hide his swelling John-Thomas which he couldn’t control. But he would never reach out and touch them. I thought of just taking his hand and placing it on my chest but I rejected that idea as probably counterproductive. He might be repelled and choose not to be with me anymore. Sometimes I would wear a mini skirt with no panties and if I inadvertently, accidentally exposed my crotch while I was sitting across from him, he would stare for a minute and then avert his eyes. Once, however, I caught him trying to look up my behind when I was going home. I smiled at him knowingly and he blushed. But he still wouldn’t get physical. Nothing I tried seemed to be successful in breaking down his resistance. Why didn’t he reach out and put his hand up my skirt or grab my boobs like Fr. Paul as I knew he (Timothy) would like too. What self control that seminarian had.

One day I called and invited him to go on a picnic with me to Gurara Water Falls in Niger state. He wanted to know if Assumpta and David were going. He seemed to be on to my intentions and wanted a chaperone. Afraid that he would turn me down if we were going alone I said yes, that they were going too. Then I called Assumpta the next day while at work to fill her in and told her at the last minute to decline the invitation. Unbelievably, She agreed.

I planned it well. A sheer white blouse without a bra and a short skirt with no panties. I called brother Tim up and explained that Assumpta and David couldn’t make it. He looked surprised, hesitant. and I said, ”Don’t be afraid. I won’t hurt you.”

He laughed and relaxed. Then he said, “That blouse you’re wearing isn’t hiding very much.“
“Well, I know you know what’s under it. So why should I try to hide it?” I replied.

We had an interesting conversation on the way to Gurara, he kept telling me about the sensuous nature of football- the green grass against the blue sky, the sound of the fans rejoicing at the scoring of a goal, the smell of the concession foods. I don’t know anything about football but he made me wish I did.

When we got to the water falls area. Tim looked around, breathed the fresh air.

“ What a great spot, “ he said . “I thought we were going to the Niger Motel to swim. This is pretty isolated.”

“Don‘t worry,” I mocked, “I won‘t leave you alone.”.

He was looking up at the sky and I shamelessly walked over to him, put my arms around him and gave him a passionate kiss. Hmmm! Till date I don’t know the kind of seducing spirit that entered me since Fr. Paul broke my virginity at the parish office. He gasped and tried to push me away.

“Jane,” he said, “ I .. we can’t do this. I’m ,,,”

He didn’t get a chance to finish. I pulled him toward me and kissed him again. I moved close to him and could feel his erection pushing against me. We kissed over and over. Then I took a step back and began to unbutton my blouse, slowly, one button at a time. Brother Timothy stared, looked stunned as though he didn’t know what to do or say.

”Jane, you shouldn’t do that. It’s … it’s not right.”

“Can’t what, Timothy? Have a little fun like people have been doing since the beginning of time?”

Finished with the buttons I boldly asked Brother Timothy again “You can’t do what? Lick my boobs?”

(To be Continued in Episode 10…)

Re: How Fr. Paul Broke My Virginity And Led Me Astray by aprilwise(m): 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
Am addicted to this story

1 Like

Re: How Fr. Paul Broke My Virginity And Led Me Astray by OYAY(m): 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Though I doubt if she will be able to brake bro Tim but he his a fool to still be allowing her to be lurking arround him knowing her intent from onset. It is either he his innately interested or the story is a good fiction.
Kudos op!

1 Like

Re: How Fr. Paul Broke My Virginity And Led Me Astray by Megadon109(m): 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
A good fiction bro! A good fiction bro! A good fiction bro!

1 Like

Re: How Fr. Paul Broke My Virginity And Led Me Astray by ImanuelJannah(m): 5:54am On Oct 02, 2015
[Continued from Episode 9... ]

Brother Timothy looked at my b**bs a long time,

“They’re gorgeous, just beautiful.”

He reached out as though to touch them but then withdrew his hand.

“Guess I should tell you a dirty little secret,“ he said.

“Ever since I first saw you and that beautiful figure in the parish house standing beside Fr. Paul, I have been dying to take them in my hands and just feel them.”

“Well why don’t you. Nobody’s stopping you here at Gurara Water Falls.”

“My conscience is. It’s… it’s a mortal sin.”

“Oh mortal what? Something priests do all the time? Spare me that bull shit,” I said and grabbed his hands and pushed them onto my tits.

A look of total joy shown on his beautiful face. He gently squeezed each one, fingered the nipples, and dipped his head down to lick and s^ck them.

”Geez!” Brother Timothy exclaimed “They’re so round and firm.” “

“And succulent like. Just like water melon.” I mocked.

Then with his hands on my tits he stood up and kissed me as he never had before, deep and passionately. While he was occupied I unbuttoned my skirt and let it fall. He was so intent on my upper body he didn’t realize I stood totally naked there, at a hidden area in Gurara Water falls. I took one of his hands from my breast and moved it slowly down to my stomach, my abdomen and when it reached my pubic hair he looked startled and took a step back.

“Here comes another mortal sin.“ I said and rubbed his hand against my clitoris, and on down to my vulva and vagina.

“Stick your finger up that lovehole and see what you find.” I said, and he did.

“Geez, It’s all wet.” He said. “What did you do,pee?”

“Gosh!” I said, “You don’t know anything about women, do you? I’ll explain it all to you later. And no, I didn’t pee.”

Now he started massaging me again and he caressed that whole area tenderly over and over again. Suddenly I just gasped, moaned, let out a cry threw my head back.

“What happened?” Brother Timothy asked. “Are you all right?”

I was still breathing heavily. “Yeah, Timothy I’m all right. I just had an orgasm.”

“A what?”

“You don’t know? My God, you are an innocenty. It’s like .. . Oh, forget it. We’ll talk about it later.”

Brother Timothy put out his arms, drew me to him and began to kiss me over and over. My hands went down and found the buttons to his shorts. I undid them and pushed his trousers and boxers down. Then I took his penis and lightly let my fingers dance around the top of it and rub the skin ever so tenderly.

He groaned, “Oh that feels so good. Don’t stop. Don’t ever stop”

But in a few seconds I did let up. I was afraid he would come and I wanted him to come in me, not my hand. I stepped back and took my hand away. It was the first time I got a look at his John-Thomas. I was amazed. It was so long and thick and hard.

“You sure are well endowed,” I said. “It’s a shame you’ve never put it to good use.” His face turned red.

“Maybe I’ve been saving it for you.”

I put both my arms around his neck We stood pushing our bodies against each other but then he took one of my hands and pushed it down to his d*ck.

“It feels so good when you play with it,” he said.

His d*ck was snug against my abdomen so I reached around to the side away from my body and gripped it there. I began to move it back and forth against the skin of my abdomen. It felt good, exciting and by his breathing and moaning I knew he enjoyed it too. I meant to stop but it just felt so good – rubbing rubbing back and forth. Then suddenly a gasp, a groan and warm liquid was shooting up , landing on my chest and my stomach.

”Geez,” Brother Timothy said. “I’m sorry. I got you all messed up. “

“Not your fault Timothy. Shit happens all the time. Get some tissue paper.”

Brother Timothy went to my hand bag and came back with tissue paper. He wiped me and himself until we were clean.

“Smells horrible,“ he said.

“Those are your babies you just shot away. Bye John, bye Veronica, Bye…”

“Cut it out,” he laughed. “What we’re doing is bad enough without you making it worse”

“Well, you must feel relief, after all those years of buildup… trying to find a way out-year after dreary year in your seminary.”

Brother Timothy grinned “I do have a wet dream now and then.“ he said.

“Well that manufacturing plant you carry around between your legs better get to work. I’m not through with you yet.”

(To be Continued in Episode 11…)

1 Share

Re: How Fr. Paul Broke My Virginity And Led Me Astray by ImanuelJannah(m): 6:29am On Oct 02, 2015
[Continued from Episode 10… ]

“Come on,“ I said. “Let’s eat the food we came here with. After all of that I’m hungry.”

“Shouldn’t we get dressed first”? Brother Timothy asked.

“Why, are you cold? Sit down” I said.”

We sat on a towel and ate our rice and stew and talked..

“This must be the first time you ever saw a mature woman completely naked.”

“No,” he said, “and its not the first time I handled tits either.”

I was shocked. He seemed so innocent…so pure. I thought I was the first and felt a bit jealous.
”Was it your girlfriend?” I asked.

“Gosh, no,”

“Oh,” I said “Well, who then? Tell me about it.”

“Well, after my 1st year in the seminary known as “spiritual” year, I came home for holiday. Coincidentally, a nun came to spend a day or two at the parish house while my Fr. Paul was away. She was a lot older than me – maybe 20 or 21 years old and really well endowed and attractive… Oh! let’s leave that gist for another day, Jane.”

“Hmmm, interesting.” I said.

I was sitting cross-legged across from him sipping a LaCasera. He turned and faced me and my p^ssy was exposed to his view, a sight I am sure he never had before in a long time. What an education the seminarian was getting. I looked over at him and saw his c*ck was nodding in spurts like the head of an agama lizard, growing bigger with each spurt. I watched, fascinated. at the expansion process.

“It looks like Lazarus has risen from the dead.” I mocked. “That’s quite a trick. How do you do it.”

“It’s an allusion,“ he said . “It’s done to deceive naughty girls.”

“Then I must be a naughty girl.“ I said and crawled over to where he was sitting. I reached down and encircled his scrotum. “Are the little marbles in here your balls?” I asked“

“Yes, but be careful how you play with them. They are very sensitive.”

I took his c*ck in my other hand. “Now I have a bolt and two nuts. What should I make?”

“How about a good time.“ Brother Timothy said.

I smiled. Finally I was going to get what I had been looking for all these while. “I can go for that.”
He was stretched out on the towel. I got on top of him “I‘m going to ride you unprotected. You ready for the ride.”.

“Hold your heart,“ I said and I mounted him. Placing a knee on each side and my middle over his c*ck. Then I eased it in to my cunt.

“Be gentle” I said before I eased myself down on his d*ck, careful as it hit a barrier. It broke through and it felt like a pin prick and then I rode him up and down. up and down, and then back and forth with my clit*ris rubbing against him. I could feel the warmth of his ejection surging into me and the that same time I climaxed.

I groaned and felt warm all over and pulled his face up to mine. “Oh thank you, thank you, I said.” That was so… so.. oh so thrilling.

“You are one great rider.” Brother Timothy said.

I took a tissue paper and wiped the semen dripping down my leg. Brother Timothy watched me do that as his penis went down to the size of a peanut. We lay on the towel and looked up at the darkening sky.

“Isn’t s*x wonderful“ I said. “And you plan to live the rest of your life without it. That’s crazy.” Those were the same words Fr. Paul told me that day I went for interview so I could be selected for admission into the convent. I mean that day he broke my virginity.
“You know, sex is a problem,” Brother Timothy said. “That experience with nun at the parish house haunted me through my seminary days. How do you erase that image from your mind, your experience. That body, that breast, that… that pubic area and the touch of her on my penis. I suffered. I agonized I would lay in bed at night trying to get to sleep and visions of her body, her touch would come into my head and every time I would get — my penis would get rigid and throb and I would have to get up and take a shower or read – try to think of something else.”

“ Why didn’t you just go the bathroom and jerk off,” I said. “Get some relief. Everyone does it. You must have thought of that.”

“Yes, but I couldn’t. That is a mortal sin and it was drilled into us from an early age that you mustn’t touch yourself like that. And it isn’t just the church. Everybody said that – the Boy Scouts, everybody. So I never did.“

It was getting dark. I snuggled over to Brother Tim and felt the comfort of his body next to mine. “I love being here with you like this, “I said. “I don’t want to ever leave.” I reached up and kissed his lips. We were still naked as we lay on the towel. Then I reached down and started playing with his penis which was flaccid, After a few squeezes it started to stiffen and come back to life. “We have to go soon, “ I said. “ How about one more f^ckaroo? I should say one more mortal sin.” He laughed and rolled over on top of me. “Think you can find the lovehole?” I asked him.

“That’s not a hole. It’s a cave of unimaginable delights, a labyrinth of secret pleasure, a path of … of”

“Stop the babble and get the hell in there. I’m aching for it.” He made a couple stabs without success so I had to take hold of his shaft and guide it into my slit. Oh it felt so good and since he had already cum a couple times he could stay longer. He lifted his body with his toes so his weight shifted to the area where my clit*ris was and he began to grind kind of in a circle and it felt so good and I gasped and then I had the greatest orgasm I had ever had in my life. Oh Gosh! It was so wonderful. And when it was over and he got out of me I couldn’t stop throbbing.. Finally I calmed down. “Timothy, I said,” when you say your prayers tonight thank God for inventing sex.”

(To be Concluded in Episode 12… )

Re: How Fr. Paul Broke My Virginity And Led Me Astray by ImanuelJannah(m): 7:30am On Oct 02, 2015
[Continued from Episode 11… ]

Three weeks later, I started noticing my breast was becoming heavier. I wondered what could have been the cause. I was also due to see my menses but it didn’t come. I became a little worried so I discussed with Assumpta who advised me to go for a pregnancy test. I couldn’t believe it could have been pregnancy. However, I went for a urine test to check for possible pregnancy.

It turned out I had taken in. Brother Timothy had put me in a family way. I was confused. I had never done an abortion before. “What am I going to do?” I kept thinking “because I’m starting to show with Brother Timothy’s baby or the other option is to have an abortion without telling anyone.”

But I told both Timothy and Fr. Paul. To my amazement, Fr. Paul denied ever seeing my unclothedness, but Timothy accepted. And took me to a private clinic for D & C. He paid N40,000 for the abortion. I went for it, but the Dr. was inexperienced as we later got to find out. He somehow made cuts in my womb that kept me bleeding for 2 extra days, and it was becoming a serious medical complication. I had to open-up to my mother, when I couldn’t hide it no more.

I was rushed to IBB Specialist hospital, Minna where the situation was arrested, but I was told that even though I had survived the medical complications, I’d never be able to conceive for the rest of my life. My mother took the matter to the then Bishop of Minna Diocese, who was bitter about the whole experience. Fr. Paul was suspended and later transferred out of St. Theresa’s Parish, and Timothy was rusticated from the seminary.

Please, never let anyone; whether pastor, imam, reverend, mallam, deacon, alfa, rev. father or, daddy G.O as most General Overseers are called by members of their respective congregations lead you astray. Always stand your ground against immoral sexual relations no matter from whom the advances may be coming from.

I’m not particular about any church or religion as my story may appear. It’s just my experience, but I know a similar situation occur in almost all churches and religion.

You’re the architect of your own spiritual journey on earth. Deify no man! Never deify any man who calls himself a man of God or servant of God. Many of them are servants of the Church and not of God. Many of them would commit unimaginable havoc in the dark, if given the opportunity. Open your spiritual eyes and ears to discern the truth. This is the key difference most of you have not come to know. Deify only God and Him alone.

I wish I knew better!

Janet Effiong.

Minna, Niger state.

-End-

Culled from www.freshestgist.com

Re: How Fr. Paul Broke My Virginity And Led Me Astray by oscarlloyd(m): 11:18am On Oct 02, 2015
A virgin was penetrated with an 8 inched-joystick and she moaned for pleasure instead of pain.... Ok ooo... No comment

1 Like

Re: How Fr. Paul Broke My Virginity And Led Me Astray by lordkeme(m): 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
oscarlloyd:
A virgin was penetrated with an 8 inched-joystick and she moaned for pleasure instead of pain.... Ok ooo... No comment
i agree with u
Re: How Fr. Paul Broke My Virginity And Led Me Astray by Megadon109(m): 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
An experience u regret, and u are narrating it with such a tone? hmmm sister ...
Re: How Fr. Paul Broke My Virginity And Led Me Astray by ImanuelJannah(m): 5:30am On Oct 05, 2015
Megadon109:
An experience u regret, and u are narrating it with such a tone? hmmm sister ...
yes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Title On Nairaland / Lesley Arimah And Tochukwu Okafor Make 2019 Cain Prize Shortlist / DREAMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.