Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ (3798 Views)

* Lord Of The Rings 2015 : CYPHER By Mikuz ft Dj5naira * / * Lord Of The Rings 2015 : Jigsawkillah V Sokrates * / * Lord Of The Rings 2015 : Obainojazz V Jigsawkillah * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by GIYAZZ(m): 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Yes,when it comes to Rap with such promo,VIC O is wack! Which rapper with such promo still stay wack like this,drsid and Dprince are not even rapper they are singers who tried to rap. Call one nigerian rapper wey wack like VIC O that has been on top10 countdown with Ehiz b4 then i will give up. Even modenine has not been there b4, MI has not been there this year sef.have seen Vector there only once. VIC O promo is on touchable. His wack for such promo.cheesy

i know believe say na u dy drag this kin thing sef,where pple for here dy say modenine wack na u dy hail VIC O,dem hack ur account.sad?
Modenine has been there before.
Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by softvio(m): 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i listen small for MTV base then google the lyricsgrin

when i listened to him i laughed. But he's not that bad as tha twitter goons portrayed him to be
Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by danbrowndmf(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Modenine has been there before.
Mayb i don't see him there like i do see Iceprince,jesse jagz and Mr2kay.na there own house be that
Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by danbrowndmf(m): 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
softvio:

when i listened to him i laughed. But he's not that bad as tha twitter goons portrayed him to be
The only reason they portray him like that is because of the hype he gave to himself.saying he would bodybag 50cent and any other nigerian rapper in a rapbattlegrin
with such hype and such song he did,u will surely he's wack too.cheesy
Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by GIYAZZ(m): 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Mayb i don't see him there like i do see Iceprince,jesse jagz and Mr2kay.na there own house be that
Ok.

Cc: Airmark
Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by obesemf(m): 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ayyyyyy fam. Thanks thanks. Giyazz, i see you grin
Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by jreyez(m): 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
Obese moafucker congratulations.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** / Mailmalc Vs Wordsmith / * * * ^ ^ Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread ^ ^ * * *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.