Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,916 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! (8612 Views)

Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode / Gumsu Abacha Replies Man Who Reminded Her Of Her Late Father / Photos: A Look At Nigeria In History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by meimoks(f): 9:32am On Oct 01, 2015
macolino:
I know say na wetin U come look

Before? wetin you come do here?
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by BALLOSKI: 10:26am On Oct 01, 2015
Oyind17:
Na the joystick I like to see grin
shame on you . Better respect yourself.
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by BALLOSKI: 10:27am On Oct 01, 2015
meimoks:

Before? wetin you come do here?
angry angry
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 01, 2015
BALLOSKI:
shame on you . Better respect yourself.
joke or u serious?
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by BALLOSKI: 10:30am On Oct 01, 2015
Oyind17:

joke or u serious?
do I look like I'm joking?
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 01, 2015
BALLOSKI:
do I look like I'm joking?
Nope, you look silly angry
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by BALLOSKI: 10:43am On Oct 01, 2015
Oyind17:

Nope, you look silly angry
you are becoming too shameless and cheap. You just have to Respect yourself.
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 01, 2015
BALLOSKI:
you are becoming too shameless and cheap. You just have to Respect yourself.
Who be this mumu wey dey claim to be my dad? Look here ballock or whatever you call yourself don't quote me again. I am old enough to type whatever I feel like now go back to wherever you crawl out from
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by BALLOSKI: 10:50am On Oct 01, 2015
Oyind17:

Who be this mumu wey dey claim to be my dad? Look here ballock or whatever you call yourself don't quote me again. I am old enough to type whatever I feel like now go back to wherever you crawl out from
know that you are to old to be misbehaving here. Are the only one who longs to have d'ick probing into ur old puccy? Respect urself.
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 01, 2015
BALLOSKI:
know that you are to old to be misbehaving here. Are the only one who longs to have d'ick probing into ur old puccy? Respect urself.
Lol, are you done? Now use your both hands to pull up your big balls and walk slowly out of this thread. I've seen your saggy balls and small penisssss. grin
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by BALLOSKI: 10:58am On Oct 01, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol, are you done? Now use your both hands to pull up your big balls and walk slowly out of this thread. I've seen your saggy balls and small penisssss. grin
the same di'ck you long for is now small Abi? U are pathetic. You just jeopardize ur chance of sucking my di'ck.
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 01, 2015
BALLOSKI:
the same di'ck you long for is now small Abi? U are pathetic. You just jeopardize ur chance of sucking my di'ck.
Good for you, that you diçk that is a tiny as leech, who can suck it? You want to get me angry pls don't quote me again
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by BALLOSKI: 11:05am On Oct 01, 2015
Oyind17:

Good for you, that you diçk that is a tiny as leech, who can suck it? You want to get me angry pls don't quote me again
you don buy job today. I go embarrass u on this forum. Don't try me.
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 01, 2015
BALLOSKI:
you don buy job today. I go embarrass u on this forum. Don't try me.
Embarrass me? I shiit for body or I fûçk for market square, watin u want take embarrass me? You are plainly silly for saying that
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by BALLOSKI: 11:15am On Oct 01, 2015
Oyind17:

Embarrass me? I shiit for body or I fûçk for market square, watin u want take embarrass me? You are plainly silly for saying that
I have ur leaked vid. U are in trouble already. If u like, just deactivate ur account like you have done to other of ur accounts in the past. I can still find u.
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 01, 2015
BALLOSKI:
I have ur leaked vid. U are in trouble already. If u like, just deactivate ur account like you have done to other of ur accounts in the past. I can still find u.
Lol, keep fooling around I'm done with you
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by BALLOSKI: 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol, keep fooling around I'm done with you
are u high? Take ur time.
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
BALLOSKI:
are u high? Take ur time.
grin be nice next time
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by Rozaystunna(m): 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
Oyind17:
Na the joystick I like to see grin
u be FAGGIT (Sorry for my bad english)
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by BALLOSKI: 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
Oyind17:

grin be nice next time
I go disgrace you. Don't push me.
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
BALLOSKI:
I go disgrace you. Don't push me.
Stop this your nonsense
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by juman(m): 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
Rozaystunna:
I be FAGGIT ( I am a fool, sorry for my bad english)

Why are you telling me?
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by BALLOSKI: 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
Oyind17:

Stop this your nonsense
u don enter already.
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
BALLOSKI:
u don enter already.
Case.less so na you dey find my trouble
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by BALLOSKI: 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
Oyind17:

Case.less so na you dey find my trouble
who's caseless? Caseless ko, charged Ni. I don't know what u are talking about.
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
BALLOSKI:
who's caseless? Caseless ko, charged Ni. I don't know what u are talking about.
Lol, you can't fool me. call me if you want to resolve this fight
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by BALLOSKI: 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol, you can't fool me. call me if you want to resolve this fight
madam, do I have ur number? I'm not caseless. U don buy job today. I joined this forum over 5 years ago, how am I caseless?
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
BALLOSKI:
madam, do I have ur number? I'm not case.less. U don buy job today. I joined this forum over 5 years ago, how am I caseles.s?
I'm done with this chat. this moniker has your real name. Bye since you want our brawl to continue
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by free2naira: 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
Chai! Hin forget tattooed hin ears o
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by visitmazech: 10:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
What's going on here? See what's new:

A 38-year-old Lancaster man has been sentenced to 110 years and eight months in California state prison for sexually assaulting three Antelope Valley girls ages 7, 8 and 11. The sentenced was passed on Monday September 28, 2015

OMG! Dis kind number of yrs na Goodbye be dat oh...

Read more - https://www.mazech.com/child_rapist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Mandates FG To Reconstruct Bad Roads, Provide Ambulances / Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush / Anambra Union In Rivers Re-Elects Comrade Sunny Chidube As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.