Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! (8564 Views)

Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode / Gumsu Abacha Replies Man Who Reminded Her Of Her Late Father / Photos: A Look At Nigeria In History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by talktomazech: 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
Tattoos, have they taken over our lives One in 5 British adults has tattoos.
Read on...

Matthew Whelan is truly dedicated to the tattoo cause. Not only has he covered his whole body in etchings – including having his eyeballs stained, a huge snake drawn around the crown of his head and his joystick inked blue – he has also sliced both of his Tips off to create a smoother surface for his markings....

Now, read about others and see where a twenty-something year old girl did her own tattoos....and she can't find husband grin sad

Click here- https://www.mazech.com/tattoos

Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by talktomazech: 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
Featuring...

Man hangs himself after receiving a letter. See the letter cry
Read on...

Ian Sandywell - a car salesman, was said to have been 'crying and upset' after receiving a letter. Thereafter, he sent a text to his 22 year-old son, Ben: "Delete me out of your life please. I'm going to hang myself."

Hours later, his wife Jo-ann Balsamo returned from work and found him dead in their garage. So sad!

What does the letter say

Click to read…
https://www.mazech.com/man_hangs_himself

Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
Na the joystick I like to see grin

4 Likes

Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by Obinovictor(m): 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
And I wonder how this is my business..
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by talktomazech: 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oyind17:

No, don't see it abegi, he don waste am.... grin sad

See more - https://www.mazech.com/tattoos

Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by Obinovictor(m): 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oyind17:

Why?
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by Idrismusty97(m): 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
While we are bleaching the whites are even getting tired of their skin colours....From Tanning to Tattooing. And what's with the attraction with blue colour tattoos?
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
This is appalling and disgusting: Yes, it's hideous and horrendous,despicable and deplorable; I had say revolting more like awful and egregious.To me this is flagitious, indecent,ghoulish and nauseous perfect word is morbid. You wouldn't be wrong if you say its repulsive and contemptible.

Do you think am speaking much grammar?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
talktomazech:

lol, no see dat thing abegi, he don waste am.... grin sad
See more - https://www.mazech.com/tattoos
I am wondering if it's possible considering it tenderness
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
[quote author=Obinovictor post=38540540]
Why? [/quote To feed my eyes
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by meimoks(f): 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
Maaaaadnesss! Where is the joystick anyway?
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by talktomazech: 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oyind17:

I am wondering if it's possible considering it tenderness

We're wondering together. Same thing on my mind...and this news below makes me wonder more about who did it to/for him.

Have you read this story: Woman pleads guilty in man's death after penis enlargement cry cry

Read on...
A 38-year-old New Jersey woman, Kasia Rivera pleaded guilty to manslaughter charges after one of her patients died from a penis enlargement procedure. Answering questions from her attorney, Olubukola Adetula, Rivera acknowledged she was not trained as a medical doctor and she was neither trained nor licensed to administer the silicone injection...Sad! sad

Read details - https://www.mazech.com/fatal_injection

Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
talktomazech:

We're wondering together. Same thing on my mind...and this news below makes me wonder more about who did it to/for him.

Have you read this story: Woman pleads guilty in man's death after penis enlargement cry cry

Read on...
A 38-year-old New Jersey woman, Kasia Rivera pleaded guilty to manslaughter charges after one of her patients died from a penis enlargement procedure...Sad! sad

No this is serious
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
It's a pity
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by talktomazech: 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oyind17:

No this is serious

Very sad! cry

Her sentencing (5yrs) is scheduled for October 19, 2015....

Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
talktomazech:

Very sad! cry
Her sentencing (5yrs) is scheduled for October 19, 2015....
See how handsome he is,ladies for manage him toothpick

1 Like

Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by talktomazech: 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oyind17:

See how handsome he is,ladies for manage him toothpick

lol, funny...dey 4 manage... grin

cry

Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oyind17:
[email] lol [/email]
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
Tobiee:
[email] lol [/email]
How far?
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
starlingslimnet:
This is appalling and disgusting: Yes, it's hideous and horrendous,despicable and deplorable; I had say revolting more like awful and egregious.To me this is flagitious, indecent,ghoulish and nauseous perfect word is morbid. You wouldn't be wrong if you say its repulsive and contemptible.

Do you think am speaking much grammar?
[email]Grammar?? Not at all! You are only displaying stupidity![/email]
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oyind17:
How far?
[email] I dey wait for your pix.. cheesy [/email]
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
Tobiee:
[email]Grammar?? Not at all! You are only displaying stupidity![/email]
seconded undecided
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
meimoks:
[email] E dey my room undecided [/email]
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
[size=50pt]i actually put this dude for sale on OLX[/size]

You gotta see callers ...
i don hammar grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
Tobiee:
[email] I dey wait for your pix.. cheesy [/email]
Really cheesy ugly me can't upload
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by macolino(m): 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
meimoks:
I know say na wetin U come look
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oyind17:

Really cheesy ugly me can't upload
[email] But angel fatai never mentioned that la. Well iso-oke cheesy [/email]
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
[quote author=Tobiee post=38542948] [email] But angel fatai never mentioned that la. Well iso-oke cheesy [/email][/quote
you'll see me soon
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
[quote author=Oyind17 post=38543494][/quote] [email] Alright, kindly mention me when you do. [/email]

1 Like

Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by SweetSoup(m): 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
The sign on his forehead, illuminati tinz....
Re: Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! by talktomazech: 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
This dad spent $20,000 on tattoos...

Hhmm... undecided

Read more...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exclude DSS From Anti-corruption Operations, Group Advises Buhari / Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) / Five Fake NSCDC Officers Arrested For Impersonation, Extorting Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.