Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Joke Of The Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day (533 Views)

Best Joke Of Today ( Wife Adult Joke In Hindi ) / Joke Of The Day. / Joke Of The Day...happy Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day by leksy07(m): 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
Who is the best liar ? Guy: Babe what phone is this ? Girl: Well is the new Bold20 Guy: Bold20 Dey ? Girl: Yes Guy: How much ? Girl: Bought it for N300 thousand Guy: WTF! What can it do ? Girl: It doesn't go off, it has no battery, it doesn't need a sim card to browse, it charges through solar WBU, what phone do you use ? Guy: well am using Samsung Galaxy AIT STV Nokia Apple Windows iPhone 30 Girl:What!Which kind of phone is that ? How much ? Guy: Just N500 thousand Girl: Babe are you serious ? What can it do ? Guy: Hmmmmmm it can do a lot of things oh,the phone browses on it's own, it has fridge,bedroom and parlour inside, no need for charging, the one i love most is that it helps me do all the house chores and if am in the parlour watching a movie and the phone is in my bedroom and it starts to ring, the phone will walk from the room to the parlour shouting my name saying i dey ring oh pick me pick me Girl:Chai guy you can lie o Guy: No be u start am.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joke Of The Day by solodox(m): 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
I still dey ring o!
Re: Joke Of The Day by Obinovictor(m): 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
That lie sha. They are both learners though

(1) (Reply)

Guys 1word To Junior Abeg Must See / Unlimited Browsing Just Got Better On Airtel / ...why I'm Not Born-again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.