Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo (47060 Views)

"Osinbajo Is Better Than Buhari, Take It Or Leave It" – PDP Youths / Fayemi, Sumaila And Some Other Entourage Of Buhari Take A Street Pix In US / Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo by temitemi1(m): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ur dad n mum cool cool
ThisMeansWAR:
who cares ?
Re: Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo by biafranqueen: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
chrismastre5:
Is sahara a tv,radio station or blog cause am confused about what they truly represent
they represent APC they never have or never will report anything negative against their paymasters.

3 Likes

Re: Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo by malikisah: 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
mezebel:
Presidor of mouth odour kudos
by the way, did you succeed in killing that snake that crawled into your palour?
Re: Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo by temitemi1(m): 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
Nah apc problem o cheesy grin
malikisah:
na your problem be that
Re: Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo by ThisMeansWAR: 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
temitemi1:
Ur dad n mum cool cool
mumu..
Re: Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo by funkiebully: 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
One of the apc attack dogs and her oga .

She went to know the next propaganda to dish out
Re: Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo by malikisah: 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
temitemi1:
Nah apc problem o cheesy grin
in power
Re: Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo by ajebuter(f): 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
temitemi1:
Sorry I don't do sahara reporters cool

Not only you.

No decent person does Sahara Reporter

They stink to high heavens!

2 Likes

Re: Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
mezebel:
proudly married,,,,
Chai! I no wish you divorce sha. But you get bad mouth.
Re: Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo by sparkleRed(f): 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
hmmm....

tomorrow is independence abi.... I too will snap with him grin

Welcome u really back
Re: Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo by mezebel(f): 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
kITATITA:

Chai! I no wish you divorce sha. But you get bad mouth.
thank God no be mouth odour I get.
Re: Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
mezebel:
thank God no be mouth odour I get.
Noo. But both are bad weapons
Re: Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo by mezebel(f): 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
malikisah:
by the way, did you succeed in killing that snake that crawled into your palour?
the very way ur mouth odour Baba crawled into aso rock.
Re: Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo by mezebel(f): 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
belloabdulrazaq:
U no get respect 4 ur president abi undecided
as the grand mastubator no get respect for igbos.
Re: Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
nice one. I admire the two of them. both hard workers.
Re: Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo by malikisah: 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
mezebel:
the very way ur mouth odour Baba crawled into aso rock.
chai chai edey pain o!
Re: Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo by Mufasa27(m): 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
temitemi1:
Sorry I don't do sahara reporters cool
Same here
Re: Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo by mezebel(f): 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
malikisah:
chai chai edey pain o!
pain me ke! Na today eye dey front?
Re: Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo by harry509: 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
mezebel:
Presidor of mouth odour kudos
hw do u kw he has mouth odour? Ur brain box need 2 b check ooh....
Re: Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo by harry509: 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
klem93:
His Presidency is smiling as well as Deola as she is keeping it real #lol. Nice click.

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/09/adeola-of-sahara-reported-and-president.html

9ice pix. She is so beautiful jst like my wife.
Re: Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo by Akinrogun(m): 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Mtcheeeeeew
How does this fix my iPhone6s cracked screen?

lol......guy we are in d same shoe......hope those computer village guys will b available tommorow.
Re: Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
..nigga look like he bustin a nut.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
Dam ugly biit!ch have anyone noticed only ugly ladies supports d chanji movt
Re: Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo by Larrykaysail(m): 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
My active lecturer @CUNY, nice one
Re: Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo by ratediyke: 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
So what?
Re: Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo by malikisah: 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
mezebel:
pain me ke! Na today eye dey front?
but today own still dey pain you sha even as all our eyes dey front
Re: Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
Akinrogun:

lol......guy we are in d same shoe......hope those computer village guys will b available tommorow.
can they even fix it?
Re: Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo by Taiwo20(m): 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
They are both gap-toothed. Oro ni la ti wo mehn
Re: Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo by breakeven: 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
Now we know they have been working together, sahara reporters and bubu.
Re: Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo by kosokoadeyemi: 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
Good reporter carry go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Cancels $195 Million Security Contract Promoted By Amaechi / Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful / South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.