Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful (47061 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Leaked Aisha Buhari’s Video, Presidency Reacts / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by Ctorch: 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
It’s shameful that Mamman Daura lives in Villa, controls Presidency – Afenifere

Yoruba socio- cultural group , Afenifere , has described as shameful revelations by the daughter of Mamman Daura , Fatimah , that they have been living in the Presidential Villa for over three years .

Afenifere further stated that it was most unfortunate that an unelected man could hijack the seat of power as revealed by the First Lady , Aisha Buhari .

The Spokesman for Afenifere , Mr . Yinka Odumakin , said this during an interview with PUNCH on Tuesday .

Odumakin said , “ It is unfortunate that Nigeria has reached the point where someone who was not elected or appointed and holds no position known to our constitution has become this powerful.

“ It is a big shame and some of the personalities who are illegally in the Villa are granting interviews . It shows the level of impunity. It shows that our nation and the seat of power have been desecrated. ”

Odumakin said with the new revelation , the ball is now in the court of Nigerians to continue to be ruled by proxy or break free from the chains of the cabal .

https://punchng.com/its-shameful-that-mamman-daura-lives-in-villa-controls-presidency-afenifere/?fbclid=IwAR2msE5WTfpQiIo1Fu1bs9vnwsAej4mbqPusvulgSgONqQ-786MoYb-4IQ4

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
If there is anybody to leave Aso rock, It should be Osibanjo and his families.

For Christ sake Osibanjo has no single work he is doing inside aso rock....what is he still doing there?

He should move over to Abuja town and allow those who has work at hand to see space in discharging their duties.

Mamman Daura has loads of work and files to always attend to.....Which one do Osibanjo has to attend daily?

He can't be there occupying space while workers in aso Villa quarrels for space..

He should move to town and can attend public seminars from there or any work the president assigned to him.

I like been fair and just.

273 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by edo3(m): 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by zeromeridian: 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ok
Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by Orjioorji(f): 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
Osagyefo98:
If there is anybody to leave As rock, It should be Osibanjo and his families.

For Christ sake Osibanjo has no single work he is doing inside aso rock....what is he still doing there?
shut up boy.

227 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
Anybody can live in Government house once they are the families of the incumbents

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by YorubaKing: 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
cool
Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by ZombieTAMER: 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
Osagyefo98:
For Christ sake Osibanjo has no single work he is doing inside aso rock....what is he still doing there
He should move over to Abuja town and allow those who has work at hand to see space in discharging their duties.
Mamman Daura has loads of work and files to always attend to.....Which one do Osibanjo has to attend daily?
He can't be there occupying space while workers in aso Villa quarrels for space.
He should move to town and can attend public seminars from there or any work the president assigned to him.

You have a point there

We know who is the president... Let's not even pretend like Afenifere or Aisha Buhari..

If anyone should leave... it should be the docile VP or lifeless Buhari and their families ..

Mamman Daura is the president... Flanked by Abba kyari

179 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by ctleurocollege: 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
There's nothing shameful about it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by nairalandankrah: 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2019
Osagyefo98:

He can't be there occupying space while workers in aso Villa quarrels for space..

Go check your bp...youre talking upside down

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by Asowebdesign: 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
Shameful is an understatement

I build websites and I'm based IN abuja, 0802 067 5190.
see signature.
Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by yesloaded: 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by Gudguyz(m): 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
Chai!!!

Put end to sudden power cut.Call & What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.Kindly Check my Profile.Thanks
Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by Madibah(m): 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
Daura also I am us fly go come to post mad people grin
Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Who is this one screaming, wailing, shouting and hyperventilating this evening?!

Softly, Softly Nwanne!
Hypertension is real!

Kaymaxine:

Your brain needs reset i swear!!!
You are part of the problems of this country!!!
sliqboy:

Did you really type ds with your phone, no some one else used ur phone.
Stillthebest:
You are trying to communicate but you ended up destroying the command of English language writing with your numerous blunders in a just less than 100 words!
kehinde1588:
OSU people don start with their wailing. Has your useless region ever produced an active person in government like Osinbanjo. Unfortunately you go wail till 2031
nairalandankrah:

Go check your bp...youre talking upside down
Wow, Guys please take it easy on the wailer biko.
Osagye, you see what you have brought to yourself and your people this evening, ndooo! cheesy

bangbangall:
We don't have any problem with it at all from this side.....
Buhari carry go
END OF THREAD!

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by PSVITA(m): 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
Nairalanders please help a brother get over depression and thoughts of committing suicide, with a job Anywhere in Abuja / Nasarawa, ( even if its Lagos or any part of Nigeria. Am ready to relocate)

Am Eweninke Emeka Rafael a 2:1 graduate of Social Studies,.. EBSU
I have certificate with the following bodies

* HSSE certification 1-3 ( Health Safety Security and Environment)
*Certificate of Proficiency in Administrative Support
*Institute of Chartered Economic of Nigeria
*Certificate of Proficiency in Human Management

Am also a member of the following professional bodies

*Member, Institute of Charted Economic of Nigeria
*Member, Institute Of Safety and Risk Management ( IIRSM)
Department of Petroleum Resources ( DPR)
*Member Industrial Institute of Safety and Security of Nigeria (ISSN)

Note: Am through with NYSC
Even if it is teaching ( Government, Social Studies, Civic Education, C. R. S etc)

Kindly contact me with this: 08079970070
Even if it's am advised I will appreciate

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by IceColdVeins(m): 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
That attached pics got me grin
YorubaKing:

IPOB Pigs.. We sabi dem... grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by Fuckthamods: 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
Them turn Nigeria to their personal family business and cash cow. angry

IceColdVeins:
That attached pics got me grin
Hope this one gets you too grin

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by Racoon(m): 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
This ugly crisis between Aisha Buhari and the cabal acting by proxy via Mamman Daura daughter to even be granting reckless interview to cast aspersion on the first lady have brought so much national shame and embarrassment

15 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by Sholaco: 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
Afenifere should go and bury their head in shame, you that collected money and killed your own brother in the same aso rock, are u people not more than shameful element to the society

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by Chukwurah003: 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
Lol...PDP no see work to do again cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by Badonasty(m): 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2019

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
You say wetin?
Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
Orjioorji:
shut up boy.

It’s obvious you didn’t get the sarcasm in that post , did you??,

Ok seems you are a Hailer ..,

We have 3 types of Nairalanders, Hailers and Wailers, and others wey just come read

ok, you belong to the first ..

5 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by realestniggah: 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
Aso rock villa is now family home
Re: Afenifere: Mamman Daura Living In Aso Rock & Controlling Presidency, Is Shameful by Dpharisee: 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
Now we know why Aisha called on Nigerian men to wake and not allow a few people to control the destiny of Nigeria.
The man I heard was trying to arrange a new wife for Buhari. He and Abba Kyari are the key power brokers in Nigeria and not Buhari

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words / Aguiyi Ironsi & Babangida At A Reception In 1966 (Throwback Photo) / Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.