Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) (48726 Views)

Segun Arinze & Wife, Julie Arinze Stun For Christmas Season / Segun Arinze With Tonto Dikeh And Lilian Esoro In Adorable Photo / Celebs Who Gone Fat – Now Vs Then! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) by wristbangle: 8:07am On Oct 01, 2015
Aminat508:
grin see his mouth like dat of ponmo cheesy

Na dis kind matter nai we go see u and omotayor123 dey discuss.
Re: Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) by Realdeals(m): 8:07am On Oct 01, 2015
Black arrow
Re: Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) by Aminat508(f): 8:08am On Oct 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Me heard that girls like them that way.

You and I know that you would want that mouth down below any time. cheesy
grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) by nerodenero: 8:08am On Oct 01, 2015
Lasgidy1:
Eye-rinze
The eyes have it grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) by Burger01(m): 8:08am On Oct 01, 2015
smiley
Re: Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) by Truckpusher(m): 8:08am On Oct 01, 2015
Aminat508:
grin angry
But it's the truth nau. grin
Re: Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) by Aminat508(f): 8:10am On Oct 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
But it's the truth nau. grin
continue sogbo angry

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) by Omotayor123(f): 8:10am On Oct 01, 2015
wristbangle:

tongue
BTW, Happy Independence abi shey make me and Aminat508 come chop independence cake for your house grin
Re: Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) by Truckpusher(m): 8:11am On Oct 01, 2015
wristbangle:

No mind them .

They'd be like '' damn ! Babe look at those lips'' I get so wet anytime I see his lips - You ever heard girls talking about physical attribute of a guy? You'd be dumbfounded on what they say. grin
Re: Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:11am On Oct 01, 2015
wen he ws called black arrow... grin
Re: Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 01, 2015
picture on the right has professional touches.
Re: Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:20am On Oct 01, 2015
The difference is clear ooo. Edumare bless my hustle oooo. Money is indeed good.
Re: Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) by Blain(m): 8:20am On Oct 01, 2015
grin
Omotayor123:
See Change grin

He must be an APC member! cheesy
I'm also proud of your pride... grin
Omotayor123:
See Change grin

I'm also proud of your pride... Onye amawashiri.
Re: Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) by MattChidi(m): 8:20am On Oct 01, 2015
money good!
Re: Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) by madola: 8:30am On Oct 01, 2015
sixtuschimere:
How time flies!You wouldn't have thought that former AGN President Segun Arinze once looked this way.Seriously money is good.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/09/segun-arinze-now-vs-segun-arinze.html
chai no one is ugly wen there is money....reformation
Re: Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) by Appareil(m): 8:32am On Oct 01, 2015
Just plump!
Re: Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) by manchester1: 8:32am On Oct 01, 2015
OP how wr u b4 n now. let's c ur ugly looks
Re: Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) by cardim: 8:37am On Oct 01, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:
Is he getting younger or older??
. Lono he looks younger
Re: Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) by omenka(m): 8:37am On Oct 01, 2015
Just having money alone could reshape one's head in a manner no plastic surgeon could. cheesy
Re: Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 01, 2015
you don't appreciate good things. you need good vision bro
drnairalov:
where is d change ..or is it my eyes...nothing change abeg just good camera quality
Re: Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) by domopps(m): 8:37am On Oct 01, 2015
adedayourt:
cute guy smiley

his head has taken a better shape dan b4 cheesy

Lols I say it again! You are such a wicked clown! grin

Cheeeeers
Re: Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) by U2ice(m): 8:39am On Oct 01, 2015
Aminat508:
[size=13pt] grin see his mouth like dat of ponmo cheesy[/size]

If dem gv u mk u kiss,u go kiss even carry d mouth put for bag go cont for hous
Re: Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) by omenka(m): 8:39am On Oct 01, 2015
Omotayor123:
See Change grin

cheesy. Nice one. cool

Ps: if you guys don't pout your lips when taking pictures, wouldn't your image appear
Re: Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) by adedayourt(m): 8:40am On Oct 01, 2015
domopps:

Lols I say it again! You are such a wicked clown! grin

Cheeeeers

cheesy happy new month brov cheesy
Re: Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) by NoreenUG(f): 8:41am On Oct 01, 2015
look at his conehead.
Re: Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) by scobaba: 8:42am On Oct 01, 2015
Dat NOW is old. On HIPTV interview recently, he looks more like dat 'THEN'.
Re: Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) by thundafire: 8:42am On Oct 01, 2015
DY BULKY EYES OF THEN ALMOST POP OUT DIDN'T FIT IN DY EYE SOCKET BUT NW MONEY DN MAKE AM FIT IN NO MORE LOOKING LIKE DY JAGABAN OF BOURDILLION DY GREAT THIEF OF 21ST CENTURY
Re: Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) by IceDude(m): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2015
Black Arrow grin
Re: Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) by Omotayor123(f): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2015
omenka:
cheesy. Nice one. cool

Ps: if you guys don't pout your lips when taking pictures, wouldn't your image appear
Na swag grin
BTW, wetin Carry you go my profileundecided

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) by guiddoti: 8:47am On Oct 01, 2015
nochangenow! see d eyesnow! nobiblackarrow cheesy grin
Re: Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) by mazimee(m): 8:47am On Oct 01, 2015
shocked These and many more changes crawls into your life immidately you acquired wealth. He looks more refined even his oporo eyes felt the change. cheesy
Re: Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) by omenka(m): 8:48am On Oct 01, 2015
Omotayor123:

Na swag grin
BTW, wetin Carry you go my profileundecided
You go fear swag.

I checked you out cos I liked what you said.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" / Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 / Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.