Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Uriel Oputa Eats Amala With Long Nails, Blasted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa Eats Amala With Long Nails, Blasted (48740 Views)

Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) / DJ Cuppy Questions Men With Long Nails. Gets Epic Reply / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uriel Oputa Eats Amala With Long Nails, Blasted by Forummod: 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2019
Uruel Oputa blasted for using “Long Nails” to eat Amala…. She responds.

Nigerian Reality star, Uriel Oputa, is one celebrity that encounters a lot of online criticism and today was not an exception.

The BBNaija 2017 housemate, took to her social media page to share a seemingly innocent photo of herself eating Amala.

Sharing the photo, she wrote; Mi o n s’omo yoruba sugbon mo n je amala

However, fans noted her long nails and they felt disgusted over that fact that she was eating the meal with “long fingernails”.

One fan with the handle @leeganites wrote; Yikes with that fingers?

Another @Daniella_remy wrote; You’re actually eating amala with your nails

@liberation14 wrote; With your fixed nail inside Amala abi

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Cv9dSnORN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: https://bazefor9ja.com/blog/entertainment/uruel-oputa-blasted-for-using-long-nails-to-eat-amala-she-responds/

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Eats Amala With Long Nails, Blasted by Opportuneke(m): 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2019
Not only that....

She even looks scary to me...

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Eats Amala With Long Nails, Blasted by Forummod: 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
Gambari

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Eats Amala With Long Nails, Blasted by jabor4Naija(m): 12:24am On Oct 27, 2019
She go chop d nails join na or how she wan take enjoy am? Abeg na she know, and dis rubbish go hit front page

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Eats Amala With Long Nails, Blasted by Oluwatosean(m): 2:13am On Oct 27, 2019
Na wa oo.. Wetin concern una? No be she get her nails? No b she get her amala?

3 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Eats Amala With Long Nails, Blasted by Onyi22(f): 3:49am On Oct 27, 2019
Y can't people mind their business?

15 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Eats Amala With Long Nails, Blasted by rOsy247(f): 4:49am On Oct 27, 2019
One reason I don't fix my nails. Can't afford using cutleries to eat my eba. Impossicant

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Eats Amala With Long Nails, Blasted by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:59am On Oct 27, 2019
This girl and mumu moves ehn!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Eats Amala With Long Nails, Blasted by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 27, 2019
grin
Re: Uriel Oputa Eats Amala With Long Nails, Blasted by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
Omo this babe set finish oh.

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Eats Amala With Long Nails, Blasted by Freemanbobble: 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
Okay
Re: Uriel Oputa Eats Amala With Long Nails, Blasted by Flexherbal(m): 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
Let me focus my energy on better things, there are herbs to be prepared later in the day.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Eats Amala With Long Nails, Blasted by GOFRONT(m): 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
grin
Re: Uriel Oputa Eats Amala With Long Nails, Blasted by Jh0wsef(m): 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Uriel Oputa Eats Amala With Long Nails, Blasted by wonder233: 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
I think Uriel is beautiful...I know on nairaland the norm is to say all these girls in the public eye are ugly and yab them. But Abeg, not everytime you follow the crowd joor

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Eats Amala With Long Nails, Blasted by BOOOMNAIJA: 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
G
Re: Uriel Oputa Eats Amala With Long Nails, Blasted by Proffdada: 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
Sacrilege! angry
The Amala has been desecrated!

3 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Eats Amala With Long Nails, Blasted by Briells: 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
Haba! Why the attack on her? Amala is best eaten with hand, and it so happened that she's on nails, what's the biggie?! If she had used fork and knife these same people would say she's forming! If she had used only fork with her fixed nails, they would have asked why she can't use her hand! Let's take out our grievances on the government that have made the country hard and stop hurting others with our frustrations pls.

Treat that keloid the natural way today contact me on zero 8 zero six 2 five 1 one six 1 0 for your permanent natural solution

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Eats Amala With Long Nails, Blasted by Cypher99(m): 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
Make wuna no disturb me abeg, I just dey return church
Re: Uriel Oputa Eats Amala With Long Nails, Blasted by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
X
Re: Uriel Oputa Eats Amala With Long Nails, Blasted by edoairways: 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
What do you expect from someone using our property

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Eats Amala With Long Nails, Blasted by Jaykolo10(m): 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2019
Nawa oooo
The nails na she get ham
The amala na she get ham
Una con dey react...
Re: Uriel Oputa Eats Amala With Long Nails, Blasted by Obierika(m): 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2019
When will people Learn to mind their own business?
Re: Uriel Oputa Eats Amala With Long Nails, Blasted by Khd95(m): 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
In as much as I want to mind my business, I must tell u that, this is outright disrespect to Amala, and the mbeke is still there dragging nonseyand rubbish, saying someone is irritating to her, u can imagine
Re: Uriel Oputa Eats Amala With Long Nails, Blasted by iWasNotHere(m): 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
Dirty thing. No wonder her mama Dey always yah am
Re: Uriel Oputa Eats Amala With Long Nails, Blasted by SAYFITTUTORS: 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
TO ALL ICAN STUDENTS
NATIONWIDE
An elaborate and success oriented packed REVISION Classes at all levels is scheduled to hold on Saturday 2nd & Sunday 3rd November, 2019 from 8am to 6pm. This is taking place at SAYFIT Professional Tutors, Victory Grammar School, Abule Bus Stop, near Sheraton Hotel, Ikeja. Call SOYE: 0802-871-9480

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Eats Amala With Long Nails, Blasted by ursullalinda(f): 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
Her nails......
Her Amala....
Her body.....
Her business....
Nigerians get time oh

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Eats Amala With Long Nails, Blasted by eyinola: 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
Her name tho..urielmusicstar ,so she's a music star cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" / Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt / I'm A Mummy's Boy - Yul Edochie Says, Shares Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.